News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Minayeonchae

TellUsYour Life Goal!!

1. Become a graphic designer. I used to be against it because I felt that drawing every day would become a chore, but I decided to just have fun.

2. Create an art page for Jihyo. Whether it be anime, chibi, realistic, etc., I want to do it for her. If I could do anything for her for making me so happy these past few months, it would be that.

Spoiler

Others:

3. Lose weight/become healthier. Already on that path, and since K-Pop makes me so happy, it motivates me to keep going in order to keep experiencing and enjoying it. Plus better for me in the long run.

4. Become a better person. Done a lot of messed up stuff in my past that I am sorry for, and if I could take it all back, I would. I won't sit there and say I am a good person - I feel like it would be better for me and for the people around me if I continue to change and better myself.

5. Establish a solid group of friends. It doesn't matter if it is online or in real life. I would love to find a group of friends that talk a lot and appreciate each other.

6. Fall in love again(?) Who knows what the future holds for that. Lol. Because of my past self, I have been staying away from the romance side of things (if I was able to date anyone.) If I am able to find someone who was interested in me as much as I was interested in them, it's gonna be different.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Harmo said:

1. Become a graphic designer. I used to be against it because I felt that drawing every day would become a chore, but I decided to just have fun.

2. Create an art page for Jihyo. Whether it be anime, chibi, realistic, etc., I want to do it for her. If I could do anything for her for making me so happy these past few months, it would be that.

Hide contents

Others:

3. Lose weight/become healthier. Already on that path, and since K-Pop makes me so happy, it motivates me to keep going in order to keep experiencing and enjoying it. Plus better for me in the long run.

4. Become a better person. Done a lot of messed up stuff in my past that I am sorry for, and if I could take it all back, I would. I won't sit there and say I am a good person - I feel like it would be better for me and for the people around me if I continue to change and better myself.

5. Establish a solid group of friends. It doesn't matter if it is online or in real life. I would love to find a group of friends that talk a lot and appreciate each other.

6. Fall in love again(?) Who knows what the future holds for that. Lol. Because of my past self, I have been staying away from the romance side of things (if I was able to date anyone.) If I am able to find someone who was interested in me as much as I was interested in them, it's gonna be different.

:mm-heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Spoiler

1Make a living w/ music -> release my musical project. // produce a ballad song for TWICE. ]

2. Make my family happy again.

3. Be able to live with her.

4. Meet w/ my ONCE friends esp. the ONCE FR Squad

• Upvote 1

Awards

On 19/11/2017 at 5:25 PM, Harmo said:

Reveal hidden contents

Others:

:ny-yes: I love it, about art,im gonna make Minayeonchae sketch, painting or printed picture for my wall Studio deco.

Wishing you every success @Harmo 

CaringVibrantGnat-max-1mb.gif 

Awards

16 hours ago, Shyness said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1Make a living w/ music -> release my musical project. // produce a ballad song for TWICE. ]

2. Make my family happy again.

3. Be able to live with her.

4. Meet w/ my ONCE friends esp. the ONCE FR Squad

Nice🍭 :sn-lub:

Wishing you @Shyness and your family a good time 

Looking forward to hearing your music😋

Keep it up and don't give up!

4635beb038f2b48d1f8c6579d5c0fefc.gif hwaiting

Awards

5 hours ago, Minayeonchae said:

Nice🍭 :sn-lub:

Wishing you @Shyness and your family a good time 

Looking forward to hearing your music😋

Keep it up and don't give up!

4635beb038f2b48d1f8c6579d5c0fefc.gif hwaiting

Awww that's sweet, thanks a lot TT :sn-lub:

• Like 1

Awards

*IF I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY, AND HAVE ENOUGH TIME

I will meet TWICE in person, concert, fanmeeting, awards and buy some merchandise.

1. To enjoy my last few months as a grade 12 student before graduation.

2. To study harder and learn more.

3. To eat breakfast everyday.

4. Gain some weight.

5. Graduate and have a license in Physical Therapy.

6. Study for Doctor (Masteral) in Physical Therapy.

7. Have my own clinic.

8. Repay and spend time with my family specially to my parents.

9. Travel the world with them.

10. Have a reunion with my elementary, high school, senior high school, college and co-workers.

• Like 1

Awards

12 hours ago, Vhera said:

*IF I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY, AND HAVE ENOUGH TIME

I will meet TWICE in person, concert, fanmeeting, awards and buy some merchandise.

1. To enjoy my last few months as a grade 12 student before graduation.

2. To study harder and learn more.

3. To eat breakfast everyday.

4. Gain some weight.

5. Graduate and have a license in Physical Therapy.

6. Study for Doctor (Masteral) in Physical Therapy.

7. Have my own clinic.

8. Repay and spend time with my family specially to my parents.

9. Travel the world with them.

10. Have a reunion with my elementary, high school, senior high school, college and co-workers.

Yeah if i do have enough money and time,i want to meet Twice in every event, fix my short sighted eye :mn-shades: and of coz traveling.

Wishing you @Vhera to have a good time with your family and good luck on achieving your goal😊CircularScalyAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle.

Awards

1. Make a living by being an illustrator/filmmaker

2. Travel to very peaceful places and relax there with my family

3. Work for Beautiful Destinations

4. Find amazing friends who really care for me

5. Improve my attitude and be a better person

• Like 1

Awards

3 hours ago, DoesAnyoneLikeCake said:

1. Make a living by being an illustrator/filmmaker

2. Travel to very peaceful places and relax there with my family

3. Work for Beautiful Destinations

4. Find amazing friends who really care for me

5. Improve my attitude and be a better person

✨Dream big,work hard,stay focused

And 

Surround yourself with good people✨

49d789b07eec826218f78c34555ee95f.gif

Awards

1 hour ago, Minayeonchae said:

✨Dream big,work hard,stay focused

And 

Surround yourself with good people✨

49d789b07eec826218f78c34555ee95f.gif

Thank you so much!:mm-heart:

and thanks for the gif too :3

• Like 1

Awards

On 11/17/2017 at 12:35 PM, Phebe said:

Thanks, lol. I had severe depression two years ago and I've tried to commit suicide before, I'm currently still trying to get over it :jh-myheart:

I know the feelings only too well. Scary was not dying but living, walking away.

My list:

Track for Yowies.
Look for the Thylacines and Alien big Cats in Australia ...

Idealistically, see the Legendary Area 51 base for myself.

Other things, I need to get my Historian acreditations ... /fleeeeeeeeee

• Like 1

My life goals are pretty simple

1. Major in English Teaching And Maybe Get A Second Degree In Japanese or Korean Teaching And Work With This

2. Live in Japan or South Korea, Now this one depends a lot, I haven't settled one, maybe the one I find the job in first xD

3. Go To a Concert Of My Fav Idol Groups (Apink, Loona & Twice)

4. Find a Girl Whom I Love and That Loves Me and Have a Family and Kids (3-4) With Her

Now I think the most difficult one among those is definitely the 4th one :ny-lol: 

• Like 1

Awards

36 minutes ago, nayeonlover said:

1. Major in English Teaching And Maybe Get A Second Degree In Japanese or Korean Teaching And Work With This

2. Live in Japan or South Korea, Now this one depends a lot, I haven't settled one, maybe the one I find the job in first xD

4. Find a Girl Whom I Love and That Loves Me and Have a Family and Kids (3-4) With Her

Now I think the most difficult one among those is definitely the 4th one :ny-lol: 

Tbh this is my list tho

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nayeonlover said:

such coincidence :mm-jjang:

I was thinking something like "Let's accomplish them together" but you live far away lol

12 minutes ago, Phebe said:

I was thinking something like "Let's accomplish them together" but you live far away lol

I thought you meant it like we had similar goals

awwww, that's true, too bad :ny-lol:  we can still cheer for each other from far away tho :ny-tough: 

Awards

Just now, nayeonlover said:

I thought you meant it like we had similar goals

awwww, that's true, too bad :ny-lol:  we can still cheer for each other from far away tho :ny-tough: 

That's was what I meant, now I'm confusing myself :ny-pose:

6 minutes ago, Phebe said:

That's was what I meant, now I'm confusing myself :ny-pose:

I thought you were just pointing out the similar goals

you are still young, I wish I had had those goals since I was your age :ny-sad: 

Awards

23 minutes ago, nayeonlover said:

I thought you were just pointing out the similar goals

you are still young, I wish I had had those goals since I was your age :ny-sad: 

Every single goal you have but the 4th one is pretty much listed on mine. Your 4th will probably be added when I'm older, though :cy-gj:

9 minutes ago, Phebe said:

Every single goal you have but the 4th one is pretty much listed on mine. Your 4th will probably be added when I'm older, though :cy-gj:

I hope u fullfil all of them, even the 4th one which is clearly the most difficult one :sn-lol: 

Awards

2 minutes ago, nayeonlover said:

I hope u fullfil all of them, even the 4th one which is clearly the most difficult one :sn-lol: 

Thank you lol :mm-heart:

8 hours ago, OmicronTheta said:

I know the feelings only too well. Scary was not dying but living, walking away.

My list:

Track for Yowies.
Look for the Thylacines and Alien big Cats in Australia ...

Idealistically, see the Legendary Area 51 base for myself.

Other things, I need to get my Historian acreditations ... /fleeeeeeeeee

Sounds X-file to me :jy-icu: adventures n sci-fi  

Awards

8 hours ago, nayeonlover said:

I definitely want to improve my English skills NegligibleWarmGentoopenguin-max-1mb.gif

And also the 4th one is difficult XD,

:cy-lol:

Feels like waiting for something that will never happens,yet we don't know when will it happen, :dh-eagle: so maybe just stop waiting and go out make it happen.

Awards

My dream hmm? :ny-hmm:

I want to share as much love as I can. I wanna have as many friends as possible. I hope I can but sometimes I get scared to people so it won't be easy :sn-shy: My dream job? An entertainer! It would be great if I can be an idol like Sana one day :jy-aww: I don't know why but I love being on stage. I love getting attentions! lol :dh-nice: I also like to make people happy because it makes us happy too, riiiiight? :D

Life goal? I wanna marry Twice I just want to be a happy family surrounded by people that I love :cy-cutie: Gosh I'm so cheesy haha I'm just telling what crosses my mind  :sn-lol:

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:10 AM, Minayeonchae said:

mine is to have my own Studio room with cool pc setup in it😁

Ow that's a cool dream! I always want my own studio too xD Not for gaming tho hehe :sn-smthing: 

Edited by Shyna
  • Like 1