• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
MasterN

[NAYEONIST/VID]NAYEON Sing 'Missing You'

i am blessed

by listening nayeonii angelic voice  in morning .

Awards

We miss your voice unni 

Pls release a new song

:ny-mope:

Awards

On 2/13/2018 at 1:35 PM, ひらい もも said:

How about her Melting tho :ny-nono:

Now you mentioned it. Cant stop listeningg to it rn:ny-lol:

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By elegantzuyu

On January 30 2018, Twice were featured on a famous Filipino noontime TV show called It's Showtime in the segment "Copy Cut". There are 2 teams: the boys and the girls. They are given a short amount of time to try and imitate a picture as best as they could. This is a reach because Twice is getting recognition in the Philippines and hopefully they will hold a concert there and maybe become endorsers of a clothing line like Bench. Many Filipino Onces would be so happy!
      Here is the link to the video enjoy! https://streamable.com/2k4um

YouTube blocked my video so I had to post it on streamable 

• By liraeyllis
      This happened during Twice's fansign...
      Nayeon nim's signature became a controversy..

"Oppa... I'll see you later in your house <3 kkkk"

But after the fact, it was discovered that the fan requested her to write this
      Nayeon is so pitiful..

(saying someone requested Nayeon to write that comment and if you compared to what Tzuyu, Sana and Jungyeon wrote, you'd realize)

post response: [+450][-45] original post: here  
      ㅇㅇ |2018.02.16 18:47 신고하기 Damn it ㅡㅡ It wasn't even a fansign, it was at a cafeteria, someone met her and asked her to write this down, she said it in her Vapp today. I'm so delusioned 추천182 반대5   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.16 17:28 신고하기 Nayeon is pitiful 이미지확대보기 추천120 반대15   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.16 17:33 신고하기 Nayeon is so likable  추천56 반대48   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.16 17:43 신고하기 It reminds me of another incident, was it Sana? There was a fan who kept telling her to date him and if she didn't answer him, he'd switch group he was basically putting pressure on her and in the end she had to answer him... I seriously don't understand fans who go to this extent. Is it something they want to receive if they were at their places? 이미지확대보기 추천51 반대4   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.16 17:28 신고하기 There are some male fans who would do those things in fansigns without thinking about the repercussions. People who are jealous of him are even funnier ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (Onces are not like this to Twice usually) 이미지확대보기 추천40 반대10   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.16 20:09 신고하기 It wasn't a fansign, but someone who asked her to do it at a cafeteria, Nayeon said it herself in her Vapp today, so don't swear at the fandom you f*ckers 추천36 반대1
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report] K-pop stars wish fans a happy New Year

Twice greeted fans for the Lunar New Year in a video released via Naver’s V app just as the clock struck midnight.

“We wish you a very happy New Year. You can even have us nine’s share of happiness,” Nayeon said.

“Let’s have a lot of good food and become chubby when we meet again, Once,” Jihyo said, referring to the name of Twice’s fan club.

“I’m curious whether Once had tteokguk (rice cake soup),” Jeongyeon said. Tteokguk is a Korean dish traditionally eaten at the start of the new year.

“I won’t have rice cake soup not to grow a year older,” Jihyo said. Korean people traditionally believe eating the soup, known as tteokguk on New Year’s Day makes you a year older.

“I will have two bowls,” Sana said. “Then will you become two years older? Would that make you older than me?” Jihyo asked, teasing.

“In 2018, for Once, we will try our best to reach out to you,” Jeongyeon said.
      www.vlive.tv/video/59713
      cr: KPOPHERALD

Twice wrapped up the video shouting out in unison: “Happy New Year!”
    • By day289
      Hi, please check out my Heart Shaker violin cover and let me know what you think!