News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TWICE's Pet Gerbil

Pay staff members in ₩once!

This is just something I thought of randomly so forgive me if there is already a system like this, but as I gather the staff don't get paid in real money, I was thinking they could at least be paid a salary of ₩once :jyp-money:

I'm not applying to be a staff member or anything, this is just me being wholly altruistic, lol. But again, just a random suggestion I didn't think too much about.

That's a nice idea. :mm-jjang:

Adding onto that, I think people should be able to send each other ₩ONCE, but you should have to be a Donor or higher to be able to.

And maybe give out ₩ONCE on people's birthdays? To prevent people from changing their birthday every day, we can make it where they can only change it once, but if they made it incorrectly, they can contact staff to change it.

:ny-pose: Can't say much though I'm not creative :mm-pdnim:

thats a great idea, they should actually do that

57 minutes ago, Phebe said:

That's a nice idea. :mm-jjang:

Adding onto that, I think people should be able to send each other ₩ONCE, but you should have to be a Donor or higher to be able to.

And maybe give out ₩ONCE on people's birthdays? To prevent people from changing their birthday every day, we can make it where they can only change it once, but if they made it incorrectly, they can contact staff to change it.

:ny-pose: Can't say much though I'm not creative :mm-pdnim:

that great also

9 minutes ago, Kh3ngboon said:

There's no system like this. When you apply for it, you should be doing for TWICE, not for the sake of money or something.

but it's just ₩ONCE (virtual TTF currency) just think of it as tokens of appreciation and it's super fine. I also think that would be cool, staff and admins receiving tokens of appreciation for doing a great job.

Just now, TendyLoops said:

but it's just ₩ONCE (virtual TTF currency) just think of it as tokens of appreciation and it's super fine. I also think that would be cool, staff and admins receiving tokens of appreciation for doing a great job.

Yes I know, we will think of something else instead of ₩ONCE. We will think of something in the future. Not this soon as we're structuring the forums.

6 hours ago, Kh3ngboon said:

Yes I know, we will think of something else instead of ₩ONCE. We will think of something in the future. Not this soon as we're structuring the forums.

Have fun, I wish you the best of luck :sn-heart:

• Similar Content

• By Picapict
      Hello, i've been thinking of some things for a while so i'm going to post my suggestion here
      1. Twice official good affiliate link
      So before joining TTF, i've been in a some forums such as soshified and iheartfx. And there's something i notice in soshified, they put something on their forum:
      I don't really know about how it works, but i think by affiliating with yesasia they got some money if someone purchase it through the link they share? 
      I think by putting that kind of widget (i don't know how to call it) on TTF it will help member to get official album easier and help TTF to get some money (not sure if it's a lot but i'm sure even the little amount of money will help )that can be used to take care of the forum. I know there's a thread about list of website for twice merchandise already but putting it on home would be more practical.
      2. Icon for every subforum
      I know all the admin is kind of busy and maybe have thought or decided to but don't have time for this but i think it would be nice to have an icon for every sub-forum, not only the Twice member's subforum.  
      As a suggestion in case staff is too busy to design one, maybe you can open a icon designing contest with wonce as the reward? 
      That's all my suggestion for now. Thank you 
    • By Ahn Haeju
      Because of the so-many news, it's difficult for me to find the threads where people are just chatting or discussing about things. Like the sub-section's title suggests, General Discussion section is supposed to be a place to chat, not for reading news. Thank you for your attention.
    • By Ahn Haeju
      In each Twice member's section, beside '(Member) Spazz Thread', there's also this thread called 'A (Member) A Day'. Sometimes it's called 'Daily (Member)'. Here is one for example:
      In those threads, I have caught soooooooo many people post more than one picture per post. As the title suggests, we only may post one picture a day. Unfortunately, there's no clear rule about it, not even in the main post of the thread. But once I saw a TTF staff warned someone for posting more than one pictures in his/her post. It was kinda a long time ago so I don't remember who was the staff nor the TTF member. So.... Is posting one picture for every post the official rule of that thread? Please make a clear statement about this. Thank you.
    • By SANA 4 L1F3
      I think an option of upload pictures from computer directly can be added. This can make uploading picture much more easier and people might upload more of Twice’s beautiful pictures.
      If I am wrong at any point feel free to correct me.
    • By syko
      I've heard that the minimum number of posts to enter the chatbox is 50 posts (liketheolddaysayy) That really seems a bit high - I understand it's to prevent spammers and bots from getting into the chatbox but is 50 really necessary? Feels overkill, I doubt any spammer/bot would post 50 times just to troll. The problem with 50 posts is that that's also a lot for newbies. They'll often be discouraged by that because it can take a fairly decent amount of time to get that many posts, and I think that chatting with fellow forum-goers is what makes the forum experience much funner and gives you incentive to keep coming back, and keep posting. IMO the post requirement should be dropped. I'd say to 10 or 15, but whatever you mods/admins agree on, as long as it's less, is cool. inb4 49 post requirement
      Just wanna revive chatbox, with a basically non-existent stream of newcomers the chatbox is really slowing down, and we don't want that to happen  Make Chatbox Great Again