• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
holyangelicwarrior69

[DAHYUNIST] DOES DAHYUN HAVE PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA?

11 minutes ago, holyangelicwarrior69 said:

:dh-smthing: but no worry this forum keep me updated with twice info :dh-wink:

you can also follow @TEAM_TWICE on twitter for more updates haha

6 hours ago, a.h. said:

Dahyun secretly has a TTF account :cy-omg: 

lmao she's viewing this thread now and lhao already:ny-lol:

Awards

2 minutes ago, TendyLoops said:

lmao she's viewing this thread now and lhao already:ny-lol:

she should reply me then haha.. I need to be noticed by dubu senpai~

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report Plus] Twice holds ASMR quiz show
      (Herald DB)
      Dahyun and Sana of Twice made fans guess what they were eating in a live broadcast on Naver’s V app Monday.

As they were holding a voice-only broadcast, the fans asked them to work on autonomous sensory meridian response, or ASMR, which refers to specific audio such as whispering voices or sounds of eating food that allegedly induces a soothed, static and calm state of mind.

While creating the rustling sound of snack pack, Dahyun said, “Guess what this is.” The fans soon got the answer by correctly identifying the sound of snack packs.

“Then the next question! Guess what kind of snack we are having everyone,” Dahyun asked.

This time, no one got the right answer.

Waiting for a few minutes, the singer finally revealed the answer but the fans still remained puzzled saying, “I don’t know what it is,” “What is that?”

“It’s my first time having this too,” Dahyun said.
      http://www.vlive.tv/video/60002
      cr: KPOPHERALD
    • By elegantzuyu

On January 30 2018, Twice were featured on a famous Filipino noontime TV show called It's Showtime in the segment "Copy Cut". There are 2 teams: the boys and the girls. They are given a short amount of time to try and imitate a picture as best as they could. This is a reach because Twice is getting recognition in the Philippines and hopefully they will hold a concert there and maybe become endorsers of a clothing line like Bench. Many Filipino Onces would be so happy!
      Here is the link to the video enjoy! https://streamable.com/2k4um

YouTube blocked my video so I had to post it on streamable 

• By day289
      Hi, please check out my Heart Shaker violin cover and let me know what you think!

• By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report Plus] Twice offers Valentine Day’s chocolate to Once

Twice asked fans to be the group’s Valentines, in a video released via Naver’s V app Wednesday.

In the video, each of the nine girls presented a heart-shaped chocolate gift.

“Hi! Today is Valentine’s Day. Do you want to have one?” Jeongyeon asked.

“Here’s the chocolate. You see it, right? One for me, one for Once,” Sana said, using the band’s pet name for its fan group.

“Once! There’s something I prepared for you,” Momo added. She first made a finger heart but soon presented the chocolate and said, “Please take it!”

“These are chocolates that Once and I are going to eat. Let’s pig out!” Nayeon said. “Please take my heart,” Tzuyu said with a wink.

“You’ll receive mine again this year, right? Let’s be together also in 2018! I love you Once” Mina said.

“Tara! I prepared this for you. Enjoy!” Dahyun said.

Chaeyoung invoked a popular pickup line, shyly saying, “I found it on my way here.”

Jihyo appeared on camera playing the piano. After finishing the tune, she said, “Please receive my heart! Come here, eat with me! It looks delicious!”
      cr: KPOPHERALD