Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
AuGuStKz

[FANMADE] TWICE songs - LIKEY. SIGNAL, remix Tutorial Video

cr:556 Music

Tracks made and remixed by this fellow. I think he is pretty amazing so i decided to share his masterpieces.

Enjoy!

Edited by AuGuStKz

I saw this, I love watching it. it so cool how he just knows how to work everything. talented indeed! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      Watch: TWICE Takes 2nd Win For “What Is Love?” On “M!Countdown,” Performances From KCON 2018 Japan

KCON 2018 Japan featured an amazing lineup of popular K-pop artists, and you can now check out their performances!
      The annual convention was held from April 13 to 15 at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan, and the performances aired on April 19 on Mnet’s “M!Countdown.”
      While the episode was focused on the performances from KCON 2018 Japan, the show also announced this week’s winner!
      TWICE’s “What Is Love?” and EXO-CBX’s “Blooming Day” were both up for the win, and TWICE took first place! This is the group’s second trophy for the song.

Performers at KCON 2018 Japan included BLK, The Boyz, Chungha, fromis_9, GFRIEND, Golden Child, gugudan, Heize, IMFACT, IN2IT, MOMOLAND, MONSTA X, N.Flying, PENTAGON, RAINZ, Reddy, SF9, Samuel, SEVENTEEN, Sik-K, Stray Kids, Sunmi, TRCNG, TWICE, VICTON, Wanna One, 2PM’s Wooyoung, and WJSN (Cosmic Girls).
      There were also many great special performances, covers, and collaborations!
      Check them out at the soompi link.

CR: soompi
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Watch: TWICE Takes 1st Win For “What Is Love?” On “Show Champion,” Performances By VIXX, EXID, PENTAGON, And More

TWICE’s “What Is Love?” has won its first trophy!
      On the April 18 episode of “Show Champion,” the nominees for first place were EXO-CBX’s “Blooming Day,” Wanna One’s “Boomerang,” WINNER’s “Everyday,” TWICE’s “What Is Love?”, and EXID’s “Lady.” TWICE came in first place!
      Watch their performance and win below!
      Performances this week were by VIXX, EXID, Eric Nam, Oh My Girl BANHANA, IMFACT, Hyeongseop x Euiwoong, 2AM’s Lee Changmin, PENTAGON, Samuel, The Boyz, Stray Kids, Jung Dong Ha, 14U, The Rose, Bursters, Badkiz, 5tion, and I.C.E.
      Check them out in the soompi link!
      Congratulations to TWICE!
    • By LinYuBear
      These songs are my fav. (I loop this while doing homework.)
      The videos are lyric videos from my favourite kpop lyric video channel rexolyrics (I DEFINITELY don't know him/her, I just like the vid's layout)
      If you want to add more songs, you can reply! 
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report Plus] Momo learns to play Korean ‘se se se’
      (Naver V app)
      Girl group Twice enjoyed their time back in school in the latest episode of Twice TV released via Naver’s V app Wednesday.

The episode showed some behind-the-scenes footage from the filming of the music video for the group’s latest track “What is Love?” which parodies popular scenes from romance films.

In the video, the Twice bandmates filmed a scene which parodied a scene from the 2001 film “The Princess Diaries” where the heroine Mia, played by Anne Hathaway, returned to school after getting a drastic makeover to become the princess of Genovia.

During the break, Jihyo taught her Japanese bandmate Momo how play the “se se se” clapping game. Momo was confused by the quick hand movements at first, but got the moves soon after.

Watching them play the game, Sana said, “It would have been fun if they went to same school. Don’t you think so?”

Another Japanese bandmate Mina is a professional when it comes to the clapping game and played a more complicated version than Jihyo.
      http://www.vlive.tv/video/67315
      CR: KPOPHERALD
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE Sweeps 4 Weekly Gaon Charts + EXO-CBX Tops Album Chart

On April 19, Gaon revealed chart results for the week from April 8 through April 14.
      TWICE topped the overall digital, download, and streaming charts for the week with “What is Love?” WINNER’s “Everyday” took second on the digital and download charts and fifth on the streaming chart. Nilo’s “Pass” placed No. 2 on the digital and streaming charts and No. 3 on the download chart. BIGBANG’s “Flower Road” remains strong at No. 4 on the digital and streaming charts and No. 5 on the download chart. HAON and Vinxen’s “Barcode” took fifth on the digital chart and third on the streaming chart, and EXO-CBX’s “Blooming Day” took fourth on the download chart. 

TWICE’s “What is Love?” also topped the social chart, which is a result of data from YouTube, Twitter, and YinYueTai. EXO-CBX’s “Blooming Day” and Super Junior’s “Lo Siento” followed in second and third, respectively. MOMOLAND’s “BBoom BBoom” and BTS’s “DNA” remain strong in the top five. 
      Source (1)