Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
jpuff

[FMV] JEONGHYO

8 hours ago, Twice's Bias said:

Nice

7 hours ago, Plume said:

Pretty great!

7 hours ago, Phebe said:

This is very pretty!!! :jh-cute::jy-cute:

2 hours ago, MiTzusiast said:

Wow not bad! :ny-yes::dh-yas:

thank you all !! i wish i did a little better for this tho :/ 

i rushed through this edit so it looks really sloppy and amateur :jh-pout:

oh well:jh-tt:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report Plus] Momo learns to play Korean ‘se se se’
      (Naver V app)
      Girl group Twice enjoyed their time back in school in the latest episode of Twice TV released via Naver’s V app Wednesday.

The episode showed some behind-the-scenes footage from the filming of the music video for the group’s latest track “What is Love?” which parodies popular scenes from romance films.

In the video, the Twice bandmates filmed a scene which parodied a scene from the 2001 film “The Princess Diaries” where the heroine Mia, played by Anne Hathaway, returned to school after getting a drastic makeover to become the princess of Genovia.

During the break, Jihyo taught her Japanese bandmate Momo how play the “se se se” clapping game. Momo was confused by the quick hand movements at first, but got the moves soon after.

Watching them play the game, Sana said, “It would have been fun if they went to same school. Don’t you think so?”

Another Japanese bandmate Mina is a professional when it comes to the clapping game and played a more complicated version than Jihyo.
      http://www.vlive.tv/video/67315
      CR: KPOPHERALD
    • By liraeyllis
        instiz   -Her skirt looks to big on her..ㅠㅠ   -Her eyes are really really big..ㅠㅠ So pretty..ㅠㅠ   -I was very surprised when I first saw her in Twice's latest MV because of how pretty she looks in itㅠㅠㅠ   -People around me can't stop talking about how beautiful Jihyo isㅠㅠ I really like her..ㅠㅠ   -I once met her in person and she's really beautiful.. and also very slim..ㅠㅠ   -Jihyo looks so pretty lately~~ She looks like a Disney princess..   -Jihyo has gotten a lot prettier lately.. She has the best smile in the world, just look at that big smile on her face..ㅠㅠ   -Her eyes are literally shining..   -This is one of the moments where I realized that I'm getting older.. I was like, 'Song Jihyo?' when I first read the title..   -Jihyo is an actual princess..   -She's a Goddess..   -Whoa.. She looks so freaking gorgeousㅠㅠ   -Jihyo-ya, please know that I love you with my whole heart..   -She looks like a fairy..!   -Jihyo..ㅠㅠ I like her so much.. So freaking much..ㅠㅠㅠ   -Jihyo is really really reaaaaally gorgeous..   -Whoa.. Jihyo-ya..ㅠㅠ