• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
jpuff

HATEY (?)

so i came across this 

someone made a piano cover but its a sadder version and i had goosebumps listening to this so i thought ill share it here :jh-pout:

• Upvote 1

Awards

3 hours ago, MyiMina said:

OMG Same, I now listen to it when I feel down :jh-myheart: 

ahhh its soooo soothing will definitely be a good cure for sorrow :ny-yes:

19 minutes ago, kz.suweeg said:

I love it:cy-omo:

same :jh-gj: its already on my playlist

Awards

53 minutes ago, jpuff said:

ahhh its soooo soothing will definitely be a good cure for sorrow :ny-yes:

ikr :ny-yes: 

I thought someone was making fun of TWICE at first :sn-lol:

This is very sad, though, my heart :jh-myheart:

13 hours ago, Phebe said:

I thought someone was making fun of TWICE at first :sn-lol:

This is very sad, though, my heart :jh-myheart:

omo same ,

when i first saw the title i was like "is this a diss track or something " :ny-lol:

Awards

I love this idea, a LIKEY minor-key piano paraphrase! But nah, this doesn't sound sad to me, more bittersweet. They say they transposed it to C minor, but it doesn't sound like it. If I were to do this, I'd use much lower registers of the piano and change a lot of the melody, but maybe what I'm thinking of is more what people would call grim or dark...

I like it, though. As far as piano covers go, I like it much better than the one Penguin Mina 🐧🐧 펭귄미나  posted. It's more balanced and follows the melody better. This pianist seems to have a better understanding of cantabile. :ny-yes:

8 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I love this idea, a LIKEY minor-key piano paraphrase! But nah, this doesn't sound sad to me, more bittersweet. They say they transposed it to C minor, but it doesn't sound like it. If I were to do this, I'd use much lower registers of the piano and change a lot of the melody, but maybe what I'm thinking of is more what people would call grim or dark...

I like it, though. As far as piano covers go, I like it much better than the one Penguin Mina 🐧🐧 펭귄미나  posted. It's more balanced and follows the melody better. This pianist seems to have a better understanding of cantabile. :ny-yes:

Piano player confirmed :lhl-lol:

55 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

:jyp-kappa:

7RhM3LC.png

But I'm pretty sure you already knew that, lol :lhl-lol:

xD

Great cover!:ny-yes: Reminds me of 'Your Lie in April' (It's an anime btw)

Awards

On 12/6/2017 at 4:19 PM, jpuff said:

so i came across this 

someone made a piano cover but its a sadder version and i had goosebumps listening to this so i thought ill share it here :jh-pout:

I really like ballad-like tunes like this. It makes me an emotional potato everytime. :jy-eww:

Awards

Man, DooPiano does some really fantastic covers of Twice and other K-pop songs. Anyone who hasn't checked out their YouTube channel should really do so. :ny-yes: