• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Hera

[VID] Twice 'Merry & Happy' Lyrics

'Merry & Happy'

This song is already one of my favorites.

Whenever I listen to this song it reminds me that 

Christmas is already near! :cy-omg:

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

South Korean stocks have had a rocky start to the year but one entertainment company is getting a big boost, all thanks to K-pop.
          JYP Entertainment Corp. -- the agency representing the popular ‘Twice’ girl group -- rose 22 percent this week through Thursday, boosting its market capitalization to 552 billion won ($516 million). The company overtook YG Entertainment Inc. to become No. 2 among the ‘Big 3’ entertainment agencies in Korea. S.M. Entertainment Co. leads with a value of 829 billion won.
          Investors are eyeing JYP mainly because of the success of the girl group Twice and a nine-member boyband called Stray Kids, said analyst Kihoon Lee at Hana Financial Investment Co. Twice released a new music video last Thursday, while Stray Kids uploaded a “performance video” on the company’s Youtube channel on Monday.
          Twice has spread its popularity overseas, most notably in Japan, said Lee. The group of nine girls debuted in 2015.
          Both groups were formed by JYP Entertainment through South Korean reality shows.
      A Stray Kids album -- which was a compilation of songs performed during the competition -- placed second on Billboard’s World Album chart for the week of Jan. 20. The group is expected to release new music later this year.
      credit:bloomberg
      Hello, its look like I am Gif Factory,
      I will upload all Twice member Gif.
      The gif is make by myself
      And I will make a lot a gif.
      If you want request a gif from me, you can request here.
    • By Pink Heart Shaker
      Calling all ONCE to vote for TWICE on Gaon Chart Awards - Most Favorite Female Artist.
      Follow these easy steps:
      1. Download the App “Kpop Star”
      2. Login using your SNS Account (KKT or LINE)
      3. Enter your NICKNAME and put “트와이스팬연합” as recommender
      4. Set your idol to TWICE
      You can see the screen caps on the spoiler below:

Need a tutorial for collecting hearts:
      Check this one : 

We really need all hands on deck. Please support TWICE and thanks a lot for your help! 
    • By Shiba TWICE
      Beautiful song,beautiful lyrics and two beautiful ladies.
      Here is my 2nd video!!!
      Just put a like and subscribe to support me! 

HELLLO! WHAT IS YOUR FAV DUBU HAIRSTYLE?