News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
Phebe

TWICE Japan Discussion Thread

こんにちは!日本のコミュニティへようこそ!
(Hello! Welcome to the Japanese community!)

このスレッドは、日本から来た人(さらには日本語を話す人)
のためのものです。TTFの他の日本人メンバーと出会いたい!

(This thread is for those who are from Japan (moreover speak Japanese),
and want to meet/talk with other Japanese members of TTF!)

私の名前はフィービー、歓迎です!
(My name is Phebe, and welcome!)

tumblr_obg1bkefkL1tydz8to1_500.gif

アニメ:アン・ハッピー)
(Anime: Anne Happy)

Since no one replied, and thread of my country is inactive

I've decided to come here and greet you all japanese once! (there's only @Phebe here tho :mn-tea:)

TTFへようこそ

Edited by Picapict

5 hours ago, Picapict said:

Since no one replied, and thread of my country is inactive

I've decided to come here and greet you all japanese once! (there's only @Phebe here tho :mn-tea:)

TTFへようこそ

I can dream :jy-eww:

12 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Did you just start this thread so you could practise your Japanese? :ny-lol:

No.... :ny-wut:

こんにちは!
日本に住んでいるポーランド人のONCEです。
私の名前はカシャで、モモよりのオルペンです。
よろしくお願いします!

Awards

2 minutes ago, sugoimomoring said:

こんにちは!
日本に住んでいるポーランド人のONCEです。
私の名前はカシャで、モモよりのオルペンです。
よろしくお願いします!

こんにちは!
ここであなたの時間を楽しんでください!

:ny-chu:

誰かTwiceland Fantasy Park in Japan見に行きましたか?

私は5月27日の公演に行きました。たくさんのグッズを買って、トゥワイスのパフォーマンスもすごく良かったです。今週日曜日シンガポールのコンサートにも見に行く!

Technically I'm not Japanese.. I just live here :sn-shock: uwu so idk if this thread is for me but hi everyone~ SInce I live here I'm learning Japanese slowly but surely. I haven't really been able to find any Once here in Japan to talk to for the sake of same timezone = easy communication, but it's cool to see that there's a Twice Japan thread. maybe one day my Japanese would be good enough to chat with you guys hehe sorry

Awards

1 hour ago, Senshi said:

Technically I'm not Japanese.. I just live here :sn-shock: uwu so idk if this thread is for me but hi everyone~ SInce I live here I'm learning Japanese slowly but surely. I haven't really been able to find any Once here in Japan to talk to for the sake of same timezone = easy communication, but it's cool to see that there's a Twice Japan thread. maybe one day my Japanese would be good enough to chat with you guys hehe sorry

Welcome!

I am currently not in Japan, not am I Japanese, but I live in Japan and I attend some of TWICE events there. Taking a break now but still. 
Just attend some of the events in Japan and you would surely be able to meet some Onces even without knowledge of Japanese. :mm-hey:

Awards

22 minutes ago, sugoimomoring said:

Welcome!

I am currently not in Japan, not am I Japanese, but I live in Japan and I attend some of TWICE events there. Taking a break now but still. 
Just attend some of the events in Japan and you would surely be able to meet some Onces even without knowledge of Japanese. :mm-hey:

If only I was a member of Once Japan :6: the GA lottery system for events keeps me from going to a lot but I'll probably apply next recruitment so hopefully I can meet more soon and see the girls live~

Awards

13 minutes ago, Senshi said:

If only I was a member of Once Japan :6: the GA lottery system for events keeps me from going to a lot but I'll probably apply next recruitment so hopefully I can meet more soon and see the girls live~

you can apply to the fanclub whenever you want. There is no specific time to join. 

Hi-touch events are easier to get in. Just try getting hi-touch card in the album or buy it from someone online (probably cheaper)

• Upvote 1

Awards

4 minutes ago, sugoimomoring said:

you can apply to the fanclub whenever you want. There is no specific time to join. 

Hi-touch events are easier to get in. Just try getting hi-touch card in the album or buy it from someone online (probably cheaper)

Really? Thank you for the info! I'm used to specific cycles in the year so that there's distinctive generations lol. Are hi-touch cards in the Japanese version of the albums? Like the golden ticket for Wanna One? And are they sold at all the record stores in japan or in certain stores like Tower Records? There's a record store in my city.. I don't think it's Tsutaya but its in Aeon mall and they have lots of twice stuff there so maybe next time they have a J-comeback I can try

Awards

12 minutes ago, Senshi said:

Really? Thank you for the info! I'm used to specific cycles in the year so that there's distinctive generations lol. Are hi-touch cards in the Japanese version of the albums? Like the golden ticket for Wanna One? And are they sold at all the record stores in japan or in certain stores like Tower Records? There's a record store in my city.. I don't think it's Tsutaya but its in Aeon mall and they have lots of twice stuff there so maybe next time they have a J-comeback I can try

Any store and its for Japanese album that they are promoting with at the certain time. So there will be a hitouch event for BDZ. But it has to be 初回限定(しょかいげんてい)first press version of the CD because normal versions (after first one sells out) dont have any cards.

Awards

9 hours ago, Senshi said:

I don't think there are any members of the forum who are actually Japanese. :ty-notbad:
Even the starter of this thread wasn't Japanese. uByHS5v.png