• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

:ny-sad:i dont really care for bts.

but i'm excited for twicefriend, twicepink and twicevelvet :ny-soju:

• Upvote 1

i would ship nobody with Twice 

1 hour ago, Faces said:

but i'm excited for twicefriend, twicepink and twicevelvet

also

• Upvote 1

bangtwice shippers are crazy i don't want anything to do with them tbh. + twice just gonna get unnecessary hate from some armies if you ship them. cause well. you know.

2 hours ago, Faces said:

:ny-sad:i dont really care for bts.

but i'm excited for twicefriend, twicepink and twicevelvet :ny-soju:

+ this  

+ i want to see another collab like this

show us GG dancing machines

• Upvote 1

Awards

2 hours ago, MiMoMiMo said:

bangtwice shippers are crazy i don't want anything to do with them tbh. + twice just gonna get unnecessary hate from some armies if you ship them. cause well. you know.

+ this  

+ i want to see another collab like this

show us GG dancing machines

YASS! We need more of those collabs~:ny-look:

• Upvote 1

I'm a HUGE fan of BTS and ONCE & ARMY are my main fandoms. I don't get jealous though I actually ship Bangtan and Twice. :ny-nice:

• Upvote 1

Awards

Ah I see why! Just many say BTS and Twice are friends real life so don’t get me wrong I ship them as friends! My Momo doesn’t worth anyone:3:mm-heart:

This is going to be a fantastic SBS Gayo Daejun this year.  :twice-smile:

Has anyone heard from the KBS and MBC Gayo Daejun scheduled performances yet?  :ny-hmm:

• Upvote 1

Awards

On 16/12/2017 at 6:33 PM, Hera said:

I'm a HUGE fan of BTS and ONCE & ARMY are my main fandoms. I don't get jealous though I actually ship Bangtan and Twice. :ny-nice:

Me too!!

How about Jungkook and Nayeon?