News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Lori

[DISCUSSION] Has TWICE (all or any members) ever been in your dreams?

Omo just literally woke up, had to come here and share this :sn-lol:

Dahyun was my girlfriend in my dreams :dh-smthing:

She’d make me bentos for lunch, she’d buy me snacks, she’d pick me up at school and always pats my head :dh-lol:

:sn-cutie:Wow I dreamed about Sana and she was so beautiful :).but... In the dream I was waiting for my mother to drive us to school, me, my two brothers and our friend Sana, but she was really delaying us and making us wait so my mother got inpatient and put us inside the car without Sana, I was mad bc we didn't wait for her but ok. So, we were like five minutes later inside the car and then I realized I forgot my backpack and had to go back(I'm stupid) but then we were getting back and the road was blocked(?). We had to walk, school was forgotten. In the path home we suddenly meet someone familiar, guess who, it was Sana and she was like glowing( idk how to explain) and she was dressed with a white dress(very pretty) her hair was light brown and she was so beautiful and smiling so brightly omg I died hahha but then, she was holding hands with a guy. I thought they were dating but she let his hand go when we got closer. From the inside I was like : who the hell is this???!( the guy didn't even talk with us)) and from the outside I was like : helllooo:))))))). It was stressful. She looked happy. That's it basically, thought about sharing about it here hehehehe, I usually have crazy dreams and mostly with Sana or Mina. :sn-smthing:

I'm biased for Jihyo and Tzuyu, so the dream the other night really puzzles me. I was somehow in a luxurious museum with a lot of stairs, and I was running around calling Mina's name. Not Mina, but 'Myoui'. After like a thousand years I found her in her black dress standing on the highest floor, looking down at me panting and smiled. That was when I woke up, what the heck was that. Lol

I haven't dreamed of any Twice members yet, however I did have a dream about IU. :ny-yes:

(Hopefully the next one is about Nayeon, but this will do for now) In this dream my sister was close 

enough friends that IU was in my house!! :sn-muah: I remember her sitting there on my sister's bed and I just

couldn't believe IU was my sister's friend all this time and she never told me!! (ugh, so mean) I wanted to say some many

wonderful things to her but I couldn't speak korean. :ny-sad: It was pretty rough not being able to communicate

being as excited as I was, but after waking up I realized that learning korean is probably a good idea! :mn-game:

mJtVY8A.gif

Awards

I dreamt of each Twice member up close to me; like right up in front of my face, just centimeters apart.  Each member was confessing their feelings, thoughts, and concerns to me.  Me?, I thought.  Then my view was shifted to the side where I see each member with a man in front of them.  Each guy was different.  The scenery interchanged between the members and a lucky dude.  Jihyo and her ordinary man in a mountain side restaurant.  Dahyun and some dude wearing a military uniform at a fancy garden.  Tzuyu and her young man; legal age of course, at a museum of some kind.  Nayeon at an amusement park with a gentlemen; cause he looked clean cut in a suit.  Chaeyoung in an opera lobby, which was a surprise; cause of a poster that read 'Phantom of the Opera'.  Momo drinking her beverage at a cafe with her average Joe.  Sana and her normal looking man in a food court.  Jeongyeon in a stadium, I'm guessing soccer; with her muscle man.  And Mina in a movie theater with her guy.

The dream became multi-viewing simultaneously whereas each guy got out of his seat and kneeled before her; brought out a gift and presented it; she opened it; and lo and behold engagement rings.  Each guy gave their speech; like I couldn't really tell exactly what they were saying; cause it's multi-viewing with voices overlapping each other.  Way to go dreamland.  And each member joyously said yes and hugged their luckiest dudes in the world.

I woke up and saw the calendar.

Happy Valentine's Day.

tumblr_opzyuor7zg1uljruvo1_500.gif

Awards

I think I had another dream with them this morning, where they were all struggling in giving English speeches (except Sana, who didn't say anything at all, just like how she rarely ever contributes to their English speeches in real life), but I don't really remember any of the details. It wasn't really a very interesting dream.

16 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I think I had another dream with them this morning, where they were all struggling in giving English speeches (except Sana, who didn't say anything at all, just like how she rarely ever contributes to their English speeches in real life), but I don't really remember any of the details. It wasn't really a very interesting dream.

:sn-pew:its okay...

On 2/18/2018 at 12:56 AM, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

:sn-pew:its okay...

Where be your Jihyo vision you mentioned earlier?  :jh-cheer:

Awards

Acutally i’ve waited for the dream for a long time. It was a quite recent dream. 

They just finish a show or smth. And they was walking to somewhere and I was in middle their way and waiting for sana to take a selfie. But for some reason I can’t take the picture and before i can take it my dad woke me up...

On 10/2/2018 at 1:51 AM, ひらい もも said:

Omo just literally woke up, had to come here and share this :sn-lol:

Dahyun was my girlfriend in my dreams :dh-smthing:

She’d make me bentos for lunch, she’d buy me snacks, she’d pick me up at school and always pats my head :dh-lol:

I dreamed the same with Momo, lol. :ny-lol:

Awards

15 hours ago, SANA 4 L1F3 said:

Acutally i’ve waited for the dream for a long time. It was a quite recent dream. 

They just finish a show or smth. And they was walking to somewhere and I was in middle their way and waiting for sana to take a selfie. But for some reason I can’t take the picture and before i can take it my dad woke me up...

I feel your pain, bro.  Just when the dream gets good, reality kicks in.  :ny-soju:

Awards

10 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Ops..sorry..i dont remember know that dream...

Time for another nap.  Off you go.  Back to bed with ya.  And don't forget to brush your teeth.  :ny-yes:

Awards

7 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Time for another nap.  Off you go.  Back to bed with ya.  And don't forget to brush your teeth.  :ny-yes:

Hahaha...lol..today i want dream about my bias crush...

1 hour ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Hahaha...lol..today i want dream about my bias crush...

Dream away.  Dream away.  Please remember and post it.  :dh-nice:

Awards

I partly blame our fearless leader for inceptionalizing his Idol Ice Hockey gaming into my dreams.  Whereas Twice are playing a practice ice hockey match against their male counterparts in JYP.  Ever see Momo land a sweet body check to the wall to gain possession of the puck and pass it swiftly to Dahyun, whom whacks it quickly into the back net with ease?  How bout Nayeon going on the offensive against 3 defenders and landing a trick shot pass the goalie for a score?  Seeing the J-Trinity line attack wing offensive passing to each other and landing the slapstick score?  Jihyo winning the face-offs every time?  Chaeyoung out pacing the attackers and stealing the puck from them?  Jeongyeon, the wall; blocking every shot with her tough armored body.  Tzuyu sneaking in the corner shots from behind the net?  It was magnificent to behold.  Complete shut out.  No holds barred.  Final score; 21 to 0.  Twice ice domination!  :twice-hug:

• Downvote 1

Awards

So I dreamt of Twice twice! :ny-fish:

Dream 1 : I confessed to Nayeon, we started dating and 2 weeks later I found her crying :ny-sad:

She wouldn't say why, but she left her phone unlocked so I couldn't help but take a look :ty-peek:

It turns out that she was actually in love with another female idol :cy-omo:

I don't remember the name exactly but I do remember it starting with a "D" and being four letters. (D???) :sn-shock:

I woke up after this and I couldn't figure who the lucky girl Idol was that she was in love with :mm-wow:

Maybe it's Dubu

• Like 1

Awards

Dream 2: JYP, Momo, Tzuyu  were all in this dream :jyp-hey: :mm-heart: :ty-hehe:

JYP was competing in this snowboarding competition LOL 

The snowboard course looked unreal, like something out of a video game!

Fast forward, Tzuyu and I were on a mission to find out something about someone. :dh-fp:

It turns out someone in the company was doing drugs! :cy-omg:

Tzuyu wouldn't stop doing aegyo the whole time, so it was pretty hilarious! :ty-lol:

The dream ended with Momo posting on Instagram that she was going to try the snowboard course! :dh-wut:

So Tzuyu and I ran to stop her cause of how dangerous it was and I woke up :dh-srs:

• Like 1

Awards

I had a dream this morning with Twice. The beginning of the dream was kind of fuzzy, but I think everyone was laying around and eventually the members threw pillows (I think?) at me. I started chasing them but they all ran away pretty quickly except Dahyun. I caught and lifted her up with both hands and asked her if she was injured because she was very slow to escape. She answered yes. (We were speaking in English I think). :dh-tt:

I continued carrying her so we could eat dinner (somehow we are at a restaurant now). There was a big round table and all the members were waiting. There was space in the center of the table and I joked about whether I should put her down in the middle of the table, then I woke up lol.

Awards

Gee-wiz, sum1 down voted ma Twice Olympic Ice Hockey Dream?  :ny-look:

I guess dat peep didn't want Twice 2 win gold.  :ny-pout:

Awards

The only one I can remember is the Nayeon one.

I think we were in some sort of professional setting. It was a really big building - it could have been for a broadcasting station like KBS, SBS, etc. cuz that would make sense if they were there. I was getting ready to walk out of the building and all the Twice members were walking in - we basically met at the doors. They were all in their Signal outfits. The first person I made eye contact with was Nayeon, and I smiled and she was polite and smiled back. The other members were being polite as well saying hello in Korean, but they realized I was American and just switched to saying hello in English instead. Lol

But I guess they all saw me wave to and greet Nayeon first. And I think it was Chaeyoung's voice who said this, because she said to me "Ohhh, Nayeon fan?" as we finished passing each other. And I turned back after already opening the door to the exit/entrance and gave them a thumbs up. And the members just started smiling and getting excited and saying "oooooh!" but they were really hyping it up for some reason. But Nayeon started smiling more and started sending heart signs my way with her fingers and was being super cute in general, and I smiled back and we went on our separate ways and continued on with our days.

Just fanservice for a fan, but it was a really nice gesture. Lol

I just had a dream very recently about TWICE.

What I'm still remember is that, I was taking selfie with some of the TWICE members (I only remember Mina, Momo tho) in my home (I SWEAR ITS 100% DREAMING), they were dressing in red (dress). I think we are having party, and Mina was suddenly poke me and try to befriend with me. It was a very fun time... Until my phone alarm ring... IT WAS JUST A DREAM.:mn-tt:

I dreamed about Momo, Mina and Sana (yes, J-Trinity HAHAHA) We basically went to Japan and they were like my tour guides. I had fun shopping and eating Japanese food with them. HAHAHA:jline-yas:

Awards

Time to log my second Twice dream. Only Mina was there and I did not get to speak to her. :mn-tt:

She was on the street in public and a magician was showing her magic tricks. I was watching from behind, and I could see all the invisible clear wires the magician was using lol... The magician was going to do one last trick (a perverted one...) and I woke up, nothing too interesting.

Awards