News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Lori

[DISCUSSION] Has TWICE (all or any members) ever been in your dreams?

This morning I dreamt Dahyun was boxing Wladimir Klitschko. In an ice rink...:dh-srs:

Spoiler

It's a shame about all the users on TTF who downvote others for no reason, isn't it? :dh-fp:

Edited by TWICE's Pet Gerbil
  • Downvote 1

On 5/22/2018 at 4:27 AM, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

This morning I dreamt Dahyun was boxing Wladimir Klitschko. In an ice rink...:dh-srs:

Hide contents

It's a shame about all the users on TTF who downvote others for no reason, isn't it? :dh-fp:

I think the moderators know who does that, so you should report it. it was too random and unfair, I noticed @Emperor Ryu's experiencing that too. He even has -200+ downvotes and it was always bugging me.

Anyways, I'm reviving this thread. so happy that I finally had a dream of one on the member of TWICE and it was Mina, as far I as can remember, she's wearing a school uniform so I suppose we're classmates. The last thing I remember from my dream, she is buying her own school shoes but it was too late because just after she opened the shoe box, the shoes were broken, the color of it already worn off. and that's the end of the most uninteresting yet happiest dream of my life because my mom woke me up damn.  :mn-cry:

PS. Mina was so beautiful in my dream tho. It feels so real.

Spoiler

I just noticed almost all of us here had dreamt of Mina hmmmmmmm????

Edited by TendyLoops

Just had my third Twice dream. It is sad though, each dream is getting less interactive and the distance between them is greater and greater lol. In my first dream I was talking to Dahyun and was even carrying her since she was injured. In my second dream I was watching Mina from the sidelines and didn't speak to her. In my third dream I was at home simply watching NaMo's (I think) vlive...

I can already imagine my next dream. I won't be able to see them at all, I will just be listening to one of their songs, the song of course will be TT. :ny-tt::mm-tt:

Awards

6 hours ago, MrDespair said:

Just had my third Twice dream. It is sad though, each dream is getting less interactive and the distance between them is greater and greater lol. In my first dream I was talking to Dahyun and was even carrying her since she was injured. In my second dream I was watching Mina from the sidelines and didn't speak to her. In my third dream I was at home simply watching NaMo's (I think) vlive...

I can already imagine my next dream. I won't be able to see them at all, I will just be listening to one of their songs, the song of course will be TT. :ny-tt::mm-tt:

Sounds like you need to go to one of their fan meets asap.  Did you join the international fan club yet?

Awards

Even if I have them, I simply cannot remember. All I know is I had one with Jeongyeon and it involved food

Our brains are programmed to forgot about 70% of our dreams, and then have some chances of experiencing deja-vu at some later points in life.

Don't ask me how I know though :ny-yes:

19 hours ago, MrDespair said:

Your next dream better not be "I found a Tzuyu standee" or something like that. IMO this sounds even more distant lol

Edited by Jajangmyeon

Awards

19 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Sounds like you need to go to one of their fan meets asap.  Did you join the international fan club yet?

I don't really go outside... I'm okay with just seeing them in my dreams lol. :dh-wut:

6 hours ago, Jajangmyeon said:

Your next dream better not be "I found a Tzuyu standee" or something like that. IMO this sounds even more distant lol

Hehe it might just be. :ty-balloon:

Awards

3 hours ago, MrDespair said:

I don't really go outside... I'm okay with just seeing them in my dreams lol. :dh-wut:

So if you ever had the opportunity to meet them in person, you won't leave your home for a few hours?  :ny-hmm:

Awards

17 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

So if you ever had the opportunity to meet them in person, you won't leave your home for a few hours?  :ny-hmm:

I thought I'd have to fly there, I don't even have a passport. Assuming they came to my country, I guess it would also be really crowded. I am terrible with crowded areas. :ny-look:

How would foreign fans also communicate with them? Maybe I could speak to the J-line with my extensive Japanese vocabulary, "nani?!?, takoyaki, kamehameha!!!" :mm-wut:

Awards

5 hours ago, MrDespair said:

I thought I'd have to fly there, I don't even have a passport. Assuming they came to my country, I guess it would also be really crowded. I am terrible with crowded areas. :ny-look:

How would foreign fans also communicate with them? Maybe I could speak to the J-line with my extensive Japanese vocabulary, "nani?!?, takoyaki, kamehameha!!!" :mm-wut:

You can apply for a passport, and fan meets are pretty well organized so it doesn't feel that crowded from what I could tell in the fan videos.  You do get to go up to the members to get signed autographs and say some nice things to them.  If you're lucky enough, maybe get a hug.  :ny-nice:

You could use a translator to help you with your Korean and Japanese.  :ny-soju:  Just avoid the Google translate.  :ny-lol:

Awards

As long as I remember I had dream meet Mina three times and she so beautifull until make me dont want to wake up. I dont know what happen if I met her maybe I will pass out :ny-hmm:

Hahahaha actually yeah, sometimes I'm dreaming about being their manager hahahah and I always take care of them hahahah

Awards

On 6/2/2018 at 12:40 PM, MrDespair said:

Just had my third Twice dream. It is sad though, each dream is getting less interactive and the distance between them is greater and greater lol.

The trend continues! In my latest dream I was watching a Twice commercial on my computer, I think it was for Loreal lipstick... How fun. :jh-cheer:

Awards

I dreamed about Mina. Actually all the members but it focuses on Mina hihi I was with them taking pictures ang having autographs then I became close with Mina but sadly I woke up 😢😂

My 5th dream! (Maybe I had more and could not remember them) I was with Dahyun at a mall and was chatting with her through a device that for some reason kept translating my messages to Chinese lol. :dh-lol:

Most of these dreams seem to barely last a minute.

Awards

Recently all the time, but I've been watching their videos always so maybe that's why

• Like 1

1 hour ago, manoyjoe said:

Recently all the time, but I've been watching their videos always so maybe that's why

Same here. I just had another dream this morning. I was watching Sana and Tzuyu and Sana kissed Tzuyu on the lips! :sn-lol::ty-notbad:

Awards

4 hours ago, manoyjoe said:

Visual stimulation.  :ny-soju:

3 hours ago, MrDespair said:

Same here. I just had another dream this morning. I was watching Sana and Tzuyu and Sana kissed Tzuyu on the lips! 

Fan made videos r fake n don't count.  :dh-lol:

Awards

I just had a bad dream and sorry, Nayeon, I made you mad there :sn-tt:

• Like 1

Awards

On 6/22/2018 at 8:49 PM, Ahn Haeju said:

I just had a bad dream and sorry, Nayeon, I made you mad there

Just had my own Nayeon dream! Twice members and I were going somewhere (on a bus or some van) and I fell asleep for 3 hours. When I woke up, I tried to find them but only found Nayeon. She started holding my hand (yay!) and we were walking together and suddenly she rushed through the revolving door and I almost got stuck lol. She continued to run excitedly, but I was too tired and could only walk. Eventually I lost sight of her and woke up. :ny-pout:

Overall, it was still a happy dream though.  :ny-kekeke:

Awards

17 hours ago, MrDespair said:

Just had my own Nayeon dream! Twice members and I were going somewhere (on a bus or some van) and I fell asleep for 3 hours. When I woke up, I tried to find them but only found Nayeon. She started holding my hand (yay!) and we were walking together and suddenly she rushed through the revolving door and I almost got stuck lol. She continued to run excitedly, but I was too tired and could only walk. Eventually I lost sight of her and woke up. :ny-pout:

Overall, it was still a happy dream though.  :ny-kekeke:

uww that's so sweet
nayeon's hand must be so soft :mm-stare: sometimes I imagined myself being in one van with them too, that would be exciting! 
anyway, you've been blessed by the angel of dream, congrats~ :sn-doll:

• Like 1

Awards

I guess it's my turn to have Mina in my dream. :mn-rest:

I was in a vehicle with her. I think it's kinda hard to imagine. There was this one moment that I hugged her from the back when she stood up. I rested my head on her back hips. But after that, there were some perverted guys who tried to touch her. I mad at them, of course. I exploded :ty-angry:

Mina was so calm and pretty. I'm happy that she passed by in my dream. I hope I can see the real her on the future :mn-blank:

I hope I can speak Korean so I can talk to her :( 

Awards

25 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

I hope I can speak Korean so I can talk to her :( 

Pretty sure she's tri-lingo.  (English, Japanese, Korean.). :jline-yas:

Awards

I hear that writing your dream contanstly makes you more aware while you're dreaming (lucid). So, let me write another new dream about Twice:

Spoiler

This time it's about Momo :mm-sailormoon:

So in my dream, there was a drink who can transform you into anyone you want. All we needed to do was to mix the drink with the hair of the person you wanted to be. Kinda like Polyjuice from HP series. :mm-whut:

At first, someone transformed into Momo. There were 2 Momos in the room. I just realized that they did the same thing in the Heartshaker MV. It was cool. Then I had an idea to try it as well. By the way, in this dream I was a boy. I don't know why my gender is constantly changing for every dreams. I was wearing a blue turtle-neck and black trousers...:mm-hey:

Short long stort, I take a shot of the drink. It had been mixed Sana's hair. Momo accompanied me to run away from the crowd, so they didn't know that I would be the fake Sana. :sn-shock2:

I walked with Momo behind me, hugging me from the back. She circled her arms on my hips. I could feel that it was turning smaller as I was transforming. We kept walking until I felt dizzy. My head was turning around before I finally fell to the ground. I passed out, but I could still hear Momo talking. "Yup, it's working" I thougt she said (in Korea). After a few minutes, I gained my energy back. I woke up and ran away from her. I hide my face so no one could see it, including Momo. I'm embarassed! I don't want to look weird in front of her :ny-peek:

I ran away until I met the No-jam Bros on the way. I had turned into Sana at that time. But I was afraid that I still sounded like a guy. I also still wearing a shirt for male. I was afraid they caught me up that I wasn't Sana. Although, I was planning to act cute and loud while being Sana. I didn't do that at all. I answered them with a low voice and shortly before running away again :dh-omg:

I don't remember how my dream ended. The moment I remembered the most was Momo back hugging me. She was clingy and caring. I felt calm :8:

Awards

21 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

I hear that writing your dream contanstly makes you more aware while you're dreaming (lucid). So, let me write another new dream about Twice:

Reveal hidden contents

This time it's about Momo :mm-sailormoon:

So in my dream, there was a drink who can transform you into anyone you want. All we needed to do was to mix the drink with the hair of the person you wanted to be. Kinda like Polyjuice from HP series. :mm-whut:

At first, someone transformed into Momo. There were 2 Momos in the room. I just realized that they did the same thing in the Heartshaker MV. It was cool. Then I had an idea to try it as well. By the way, in this dream I was a boy. I don't know why my gender is constantly changing for every dreams. I was wearing a blue turtle-neck and black trousers...:mm-hey:

Short long stort, I take a shot of the drink. It had been mixed Sana's hair. Momo accompanied me to run away from the crowd, so they didn't know that I would be the fake Sana. :sn-shock2:

I walked with Momo behind me, hugging me from the back. She circled her arms on my hips. I could feel that it was turning smaller as I was transforming. We kept walking until I felt dizzy. My head was turning around before I finally fell to the ground. I passed out, but I could still hear Momo talking. "Yup, it's working" I thougt she said (in Korea). After a few minutes, I gained my energy back. I woke up and ran away from her. I hide my face so no one could see it, including Momo. I'm embarassed! I don't want to look weird in front of her :ny-peek:

I ran away until I met the No-jam Bros on the way. I had turned into Sana at that time. But I was afraid that I still sounded like a guy. I also still wearing a shirt for male. I was afraid they caught me up that I wasn't Sana. Although, I was planning to act cute and loud while being Sana. I didn't do that at all. I answered them with a low voice and shortly before running away again :dh-omg:

I don't remember how my dream ended. The moment I remembered the most was Momo back hugging me. She was clingy and caring. I felt calm :8:

Dat almost sounds like an Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig episode wit Paz; only no action in it.

Awards

Lol definitely! I've had a bunch:jy-jks:

I don't think I've ever had a dream with all nine of them in one dream though. I tend to always forget my dreams, so i'd have to sit and think about one, but yeah i do know i've had quite a few

Edited by Monster Myoui

Awards