News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Lori

[DISCUSSION] Has TWICE (all or any members) ever been in your dreams?

16 hours ago, Monster Myoui said:

Lol definitely! I've had a bunch:jy-jks:

I don't think I've ever had a dream with all nine of them in one dream though. I tend to always forget my dreams, so i'd have to sit and think about one, but yeah i do know i've had quite a few

The best thing to do is record the dream as soon as you wake up so it's still fresh.

This dream was quite recent.

Stop reading if anyone of you get uncomfortable, especially Jeongyeon stans!

Ok so the location was sketchy and I am guessing it was after a performance. Jeongyeon came out, looking very sad was about to cry. She saw me and hugged me, and then for some reason she kissed me on my lips. I don't know why but she acted as if she was my girlfriend. Of course I enjoyed the process.

And then I woke up.

And it left me wondering why Jeongyeon when she isn't my bias at all lol

Not kidding guys. This dream is still quite clear and will probably remember for quite a long while.

Edited by Jajangmyeon

Awards

3 hours ago, Jajangmyeon said:

This dream was quite recent.

Stop reading if anyone of you get uncomfortable, especially Jeongyeon stans!

Ok so the location was sketchy and I am guessing it was after a performance. Jeongyeon came out, looking very sad was about to cry. She saw me and hugged me, and then for some reason she kissed me on my lips. I don't know why but she acted as if she was my girlfriend. Of course I enjoyed the process.

And then I woke up.

And it left me wondering why Jeongyeon when she isn't my bias at all lol

Not kidding guys. This dream is still quite clear and will probably remember for quite a long while.

U cuda put it in a spoiler instead.  :ny-kekeke:

Awards

Just had two Twice dreams today. The first one I don't remember too well, but I recall it being another uninteresting one where I was just watching Twice videos. Should that even count as a Twice dream...?

The second one was much better. Tzuyu was at my house. We were sitting on the couch watching TV and casually chatting. She was speaking Chinese to me lol. I think we were childhood friends in this dream. It was a sweet moment.

Tzuyu starting to climb my list, and now she is trying to bias wreck me from my dreams. :ty-rawr:

I need a Momo dream fast! :mm-pray:

Awards

i had a dream doing ohyo ohyo with sana :sn-smile:

Awards

7 hours ago, MrDespair said:

Just had two Twice dreams today. The first one I don't remember too well, but I recall it being another uninteresting one where I was just watching Twice videos. Should that even count as a Twice dream...?

The second one was much better. Tzuyu was at my house. We were sitting on the couch watching TV and casually chatting. She was speaking Chinese to me lol. I think we were childhood friends in this dream. It was a sweet moment.

Tzuyu starting to climb my list, and now she is trying to bias wreck me from my dreams. :ty-rawr:

I need a Momo dream fast! :mm-pray:

Bcome bias wit all n avoid b-in wrecked every time.  :hahaha:

Awards

1 hour ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Bcome bias wit all n avoid b-in wrecked every time.  :hahaha:

Haha, does such a thing exist? To become bias with all would equate to having no bias??? :ny-look::sn-speechless:

Awards

20 hours ago, MrDespair said:

Haha, does such a thing exist? To become bias with all would equate to having no bias??? :ny-look::sn-speechless:

Yes, such a thing exists since da 1st Generation (1996-1999).  :ny-kekeke:

Bias wit dem all.  :yes:

As an example; Me n ma crew r bias wit all of da girls in K-Pop.  :twice-smile:

Awards

Yes I did, the reason why I've been waking up early.. for some reasons they wake me up inside my dream so I can wake up irl. haha

:mn-rest:

16 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Yes, such a thing exists since da 1st Generation (1996-1999).  :ny-kekeke:

Apparently it doesn't exist in profile settings hahaha. "Can't choose" is the closest option.

What if... You bias this man? Does it count as biasing them all?:jyp-kappa:

Awards

9 hours ago, MrDespair said:

Apparently it doesn't exist in profile settings hahaha. "Can't choose" is the closest option.

What if... You bias this man? Does it count as biasing them all?:jyp-kappa:

K-Pop is way older than this website.  :hahaha:  N me n ma crew is wit it since da beginnin' of der world wide expansion.  :twice-smile:

Dat b a guy.  Not a girl.  :lhl-lol:

Bias wit A-L-L da girls!  :yes:

Awards