Jump to content
News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Lori

[DISCUSSION] Has TWICE (all or any members) ever been in your dreams?

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Monster Myoui said:

Lol definitely! I've had a bunch:jy-jks:

I don't think I've ever had a dream with all nine of them in one dream though. I tend to always forget my dreams, so i'd have to sit and think about one, but yeah i do know i've had quite a few

The best thing to do is record the dream as soon as you wake up so it's still fresh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This dream was quite recent.

Stop reading if anyone of you get uncomfortable, especially Jeongyeon stans!

 

Ok so the location was sketchy and I am guessing it was after a performance. Jeongyeon came out, looking very sad was about to cry. She saw me and hugged me, and then for some reason she kissed me on my lips. I don't know why but she acted as if she was my girlfriend. Of course I enjoyed the process.

And then I woke up.

And it left me wondering why Jeongyeon when she isn't my bias at all lol

Not kidding guys. This dream is still quite clear and will probably remember for quite a long while.

Edited by Jajangmyeon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

3 hours ago, Jajangmyeon said:

This dream was quite recent.

Stop reading if anyone of you get uncomfortable, especially Jeongyeon stans!

 

Ok so the location was sketchy and I am guessing it was after a performance. Jeongyeon came out, looking very sad was about to cry. She saw me and hugged me, and then for some reason she kissed me on my lips. I don't know why but she acted as if she was my girlfriend. Of course I enjoyed the process.

And then I woke up.

And it left me wondering why Jeongyeon when she isn't my bias at all lol

Not kidding guys. This dream is still quite clear and will probably remember for quite a long while.

U cuda put it in a spoiler instead.  :ny-kekeke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Just had two Twice dreams today. The first one I don't remember too well, but I recall it being another uninteresting one where I was just watching Twice videos. Should that even count as a Twice dream...?

The second one was much better. Tzuyu was at my house. We were sitting on the couch watching TV and casually chatting. She was speaking Chinese to me lol. I think we were childhood friends in this dream. It was a sweet moment.

Tzuyu starting to climb my list, and now she is trying to bias wreck me from my dreams. :ty-rawr:

I need a Momo dream fast! :mm-pray:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

i had a dream doing ohyo ohyo with sana :sn-smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

7 hours ago, MrDespair said:

Just had two Twice dreams today. The first one I don't remember too well, but I recall it being another uninteresting one where I was just watching Twice videos. Should that even count as a Twice dream...?

The second one was much better. Tzuyu was at my house. We were sitting on the couch watching TV and casually chatting. She was speaking Chinese to me lol. I think we were childhood friends in this dream. It was a sweet moment.

Tzuyu starting to climb my list, and now she is trying to bias wreck me from my dreams. :ty-rawr:

I need a Momo dream fast! :mm-pray:

Bcome bias wit all n avoid b-in wrecked every time.  :hahaha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

1 hour ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Bcome bias wit all n avoid b-in wrecked every time.  :hahaha:

Haha, does such a thing exist? To become bias with all would equate to having no bias??? :ny-look::sn-speechless:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

20 hours ago, MrDespair said:

Haha, does such a thing exist? To become bias with all would equate to having no bias??? :ny-look::sn-speechless:

Yes, such a thing exists since da 1st Generation (1996-1999).  :ny-kekeke:

Bias wit dem all.  :yes:

As an example; Me n ma crew r bias wit all of da girls in K-Pop.  :twice-smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Yes I did, the reason why I've been waking up early.. for some reasons they wake me up inside my dream so I can wake up irl. haha

:mn-rest:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Yes, such a thing exists since da 1st Generation (1996-1999).  :ny-kekeke:

Apparently it doesn't exist in profile settings hahaha. "Can't choose" is the closest option.

What if... You bias this man? Does it count as biasing them all?:jyp-kappa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

9 hours ago, MrDespair said:

Apparently it doesn't exist in profile settings hahaha. "Can't choose" is the closest option.

What if... You bias this man? Does it count as biasing them all?:jyp-kappa:

K-Pop is way older than this website.  :hahaha:  N me n ma crew is wit it since da beginnin' of der world wide expansion.  :twice-smile:

Dat b a guy.  Not a girl.  :lhl-lol:

Bias wit A-L-L da girls!  :yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE's Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina will be among the guest judging panel at JTBC's "Hidden Singer: Season 5" - Hong Jin Young's episode (Ep.7) on July 29th (Sun.), 10.30pm-KST.
      Website: http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/trailer/pr10010744/pm10047872/vo10238911/view
      The other guest judges shall be host/DJ/comedian Song Eun I, actress Moon Hee Kyung, comedian Byun Gi Soo, Woosu and Junyoung(of boy band, IZ), singer Shin Ji(of Koyote), television personality/former professional Starcraft gamer Hong Jin Ho (gamer alias:YellOW), announcer/host Jang Sung Gyu, presenter Kim Hwan.
      Preview:
       
      OSEN article: Recording for "Hidden Singer: Season 5" - Hong Jin Young's episode is done on July 12th, along with three of TWICE's members, Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina.

      CR: OSEN
       
      Please help update TWICE's (Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina) broadcast schedule in "Hidden Singer: Season 5" on July 29th in the calendar, thanks. @Jokballet
    • By liraeyllis
      Post
       
      Am I the only one who hate the fact that they changed cordi?ㅠㅠ 
      She wore a long dress where the bottom is less revealing but the top is so revealing, Nayeon looked so uncomfortable during the fansign






      hiding it with her hair



      With her hand
       

       
      post response: [+63][-2] original post: here  
      ㅇㅇ |2018.07.22 23:35 신고하기 The cordi that Twice received this time is seriously a hard pass, it feels like she didn't even watch their new song's choreography, why must she give them skirts to wear? It would've been the perfect fit if only they wore shorts and skinny jeans.  They look so uncomfortable 추천26 반대2   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.23 06:36 신고하기 This was too much.. 이미지확대보기 추천22 반대4   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.23 09:17 신고하기 Did they give them clothes that reveals their chest on purpose? I feel bad for her in those pictures 추천12 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.23 09:59 신고하기 F*ck Twice already receive so many sexual remarks just for wearing something remotely revealing. They would have clickbait titles for their fancams too, those male f*ckers what are they thinking?;;;;; I'm sure Nayeon is conscious of it too to some extent, I feel bad for her 추천11 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.23 09:42 신고하기 If we talk about a fansign, they can literally look at her from above, they must've been starring the whole time 추천11 반대0
×