Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Lori

[DISCUSSION] Has TWICE (all or any members) ever been in your dreams?

I'm just curious to see if anyone else has ever had any of the members in a dream/how the dream went etc.

Last month I think it was, I had 3 dreams 3 nights in a row and the first two were some kind of new kind of nightmare because I met them all both times in this super social setting but when I'd speak what I do know how to say in Korean (Hello, you guys are so cute, I love you, etc.) they'd just stand there looking super confused and Momo would be doing that "yes yes" polite bow and Sana would have a really confused smile on, you know, trying to be encouraging when she actually has no idea what you're talking about

But in the dream I knew I was saying the words/phrases correctly but I'd get embarrassed anyways 

The third dream on the third night was just some apocalyptic survival  game of tag and everyone was in their ooh-ahh m/v outfits (w/ their hair back to how it used to be) and we all ran to a plane out of this zombie infested mall at the end (idk if anyone got left behind)

(Jeongyeon was also snipping zombies from the top of this tall staircase that lead to nowhere?)

:jy-flee::jy-rawr:

LOL anyways just curious to hear about other ONCE's TWICE dreams

:mn-rest:

• Like 1

i had all because i dreamed that i was backstage on one off there concerts and meet them all and talked normaly to them just like friends talk to each other

I once had a dream that I danced to TT with Momo and Sana a few weeks after they had their comeback.

Yes! Several times! But I'm not gonna do what I've done on Soshified with SNSD and get carried away recording every single one of my dreams featuring them (that I've managed to remember).

However, I had a lovely dream featuring Nayeon, Sana and Jihyo just this morning. I got to hug each of them and chill out on some sofas. We viewed Nayeon's twitter profile, which had poorly written English (lol, in real life I think she has some of the best English in the group) and I offered to help correct it, but that's all I remember. The thing about my dreams is it's hard to record them because they don't happen in a logical manner, like one minute we're inside, then suddenly we're walking outside. It makes me wonder if my memories are correct because another thing about dreams is they're so easily forgotten :jy-eww:

Also, in my dreams with K-pop idols we always seem to converse just fine in English (although more often there is just no speaking). Ironic, because in this dream I'm offering to help with their English. :ny-lol:

1 hour ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Yes! Several times! But I'm not gonna do what I've done on Soshified with SNSD and get carried away recording every single one of my dreams featuring them (that I've managed to remember).

However, I had a lovely dream featuring Nayeon, Sana and Jihyo just this morning. I got to hug each of them and chill out on some sofas. We viewed Nayeon's twitter profile, which had poorly written English (lol, in real life I think she has some of the best English in the group) and I offered to help correct it, but that's all I remember. The thing about my dreams is it's hard to record them because they don't happen in a logical manner, like one minute we're inside, then suddenly we're walking outside. It makes me wonder if my memories are correct because another thing about dreams is they're so easily forgotten :jy-eww:

Also, in my dreams with K-pop idols we always seem to converse just fine in English (although more often there is just no speaking). Ironic, because in this dream I'm offering to help with their English. :ny-lol:

That just reminded me of something. I once had a dream that I had a conversation with J-Trinity in Japanese.
Basically we were talking about what we all think about other TWICE members (I looked older so I guess I was a part of TWICE?!) and Sana and Momo had revealed to me that they were secretly dating (In Japanese of course oof). Mina hugged me and cried "私を愛して!" which means love me in Japanese. But I awkwardly looked at her and replied with an awkward laugh, because Mina is actually my least favorite TWICE member.

Oh, and I'm still your translator for Sana right? :ty-peek:

4 hours ago, Yeongie 윤기 said:

I usually  have a dream with twice! They were in a concert and I got to meet them and had fun with them

Did they speak in Korean or English?

8 hours ago, Yeongie 윤기 said:

I usually  have a dream with twice! They were in a concert and I got to meet them and had fun with them

Yes me too! I go their concert and they wear cheer up clothes! Then I meet Tzuyu and she smile at me!:ty-aye:

I dreamt about TWICE giving me all kind of objects related to TWICE. (such as phonecases, phones, albums, pics) and at the end i could take selcas with each of them..

oh wait i forgot something.
Mina kissed me on the cheek.

>///<

21 hours ago, Phebe said:

That just reminded me of something. I once had a dream that I had a conversation with J-Trinity in Japanese.
Basically we were talking about what we all think about other TWICE members (I looked older so I guess I was a part of TWICE?!) and Sana and Momo had revealed to me that they were secretly dating (In Japanese of course oof). Mina hugged me and cried "私を愛して!" which means love me in Japanese. But I awkwardly looked at her and replied with an awkward laugh, because Mina is actually my least favorite TWICE member.

Oh, and I'm still your translator for Sana right? :ty-peek:

Of course! You must be good in Japanese if you even dream in it :mm-oooh:

That reminds me of my history teacher who was fluent in Japanese and used to work for the British embassy in Japan; he said he dreamt in Japanese sometimes as well :mn-penguin:

I had a dream of Twice again.  I meet them at some shopping mall.  Apparently they were there to buy baby stuff, like baby cribs, baby outfits, and other things.  That's when I noticed they were all married when I spotted each member with a wedding ring on their ring fingers on the left hands.  I asked who were the lucky guys.  They told me their husbands were from other boy groups, but won't say which.  I congratulated them and asked if they were putting together a Twice Baby Shower.  I got invited.  I woke up so happy.  :twice-smile:

Awards

28 minutes ago, Chaeyeon said:

... I've already dreamed two times about Nayeon kissing Momo... 

I'd like to see these dreams.
 :cuties:

25 minutes ago, Chaeyeon said:

I turned one of my dreams with Twice in a fanfiction :ny-yes:

Link please xDDD

11 hours ago, Phebe said:

I'd like to see these dreams.
 :cuties:

Link please xDDD

Hahahaha. Here : https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1239860/red-river-girlxgirl-werewolfau-2na-twice-chaeyu-dahmo-jeonghyo 

Look, I'm not really good but I tried so... It's DahMo but in my dream it was me and Mina :mn-blush:.

My dream was from the first until chapter five, the rest I did with my imagination :dh-chu:

I'm really good at remembering dreams so, i love my brain :)

About Nayeon kissing Momo... For now I'm just waiting until it really happens... :cuties:

13 hours ago, Chaeyeon said:

About Nayeon kissing Momo... For now I'm just waiting until it really happens... 

Where've u been?  Dey already did dat fan service in Europe, 2 show dey no da cultural greeting in sum areas der.  I tink it's French.

I dreamt of Twice gettin all girly over der boyfriends at sum fast food place in da middle of a desert.  I was jus loungin around playing a game on my mobile wen I spotted Mina's reflection n saw all of da members was watching me play from behind.  Dey asked me y der boyfriends haven't proposed 2 dem yet.  I couldn't really answer cuz Idk wats goin on, but guessed dey goin 2 surprise dem.  So I told em 2 wait 4 it 2 happen.  Dey all smiled brightly n I woke up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Awards

I had a great dream last night. It felt like it was meant to be Sixteen era when they were still trainees, so I think there were a few other members floating around but the bottom line is I told Chaeyoung I loved her and she hugged me :cy-cutie: then we went to play with her pet rats. No idea if Chaeng likes rats in reality but in my dream she's a rat girl (she had a lot of them as well). :cy-lol:

Whilst we're hanging out I attempted to tell her a joke to help her remember the pronunciation of "swede" (the vegetable), because she was mispronouncing it (not sure why it was coming up in conversation, lol random), but I wasn't able to tell her the right joke in the dream. The joke I should've been going for is about two Vikings; one tells the other they've gone vegetarian and the other says "but I just saw you eat that other Viking!" He responds "He was a Swede." (Because Vikings came from Scandinavian countries):sn-ay:

Instead, in this dream I started talking about Vikings, but the joke moved onto something like: Thor being afraid of this or that something. Realising in my dream state that this joke wasn't what I was after, I attempted again to tell the right one and it was slightly closer, I think, but still not the joke I mentioned above. Weird. In the dream, I think I was conscious of the fact that Chaeng might not understand everything I was saying to her – although we seemed to be conversing in English just fine – so I was attempting to make sure she knew what Vikings were as I told the joke, but obviously the logical part of your brain doesn't work properly when you're dreaming, so ultimately I failed to make any sense.

Anyway, when you end up confessing your love to Chaeyoung instead of Sana in your dreams, you know you're right to call her your "secret bias", lol. :sn-lol:

I did, so many times. :ny-look:

I don't know why but I always talk in korean when I don't speak korean at all but that's fine, I guess oof. I dreamed with Momo, Mina and Sana mainly. Looks like they are my irl bffs.  :jy-jks:

Edited by Strelitzia

Awards

I had not one, but TWO TWICE dreams this morning! :cy-omg:(I dreamt about them TWICE, lol)

Firstly, I like to play the stealth game series Splinter Cell, ok, so I was dreaming that I was having to sneak across some kind of base, like an air base and it was in the middle of a pine forest and everything was snowy. I don't know why TWICE had anything to do with this, but they were there apparently. Anyway, eventually I get to this sort of trench and I can't go any further because I need someone to open a gate for me. So I literally just say "hey Nayeon, can you open the gate for me?" and she's like "sure thing, I'll even throw in a kiss." :ny-chu::sn-lol: (Don't know how we were even communicating, magic I guess) She was true to her word as well, although at this point I can't quite remember what exactly happened next. But I do remember that calling Nayeon was apparently one of the options written on a board somewhere, like a game hint. :ny-lol:

The second dream, I was at an event and there were loads of (presumably) K-pop stars on stage, sitting in rows. Dahyun was in one row and Tzuyu was in the same row but at the other end. I think Tzuyu gave a speech in Mandarin although I can't remember any of it. Also think I vaguely saw Sana in the row behind Tzuyu. In the bottom row were Momo and, I think, Jihyo. But for some reason the audience were sitting right in front of the idols on stage and I was in the front row! Close enough to hand Jokbal to Momo! :mm-wow: Which I tried to, but instead gave her a red bean paste filled steamed bun (dòushābāo) instead, lol. I attempted to compromise by giving her Cha Siu Bao, but the dream started blurring into another dream.

So far I've not really had any good dreams involving Sana :sn-tt: