Jump to content

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
maxix

안녕하세요 from Venezuela!

Recommended Posts

Hellou,  i've been a follower of TWICE since early december from last year and i consider myself a really huge stan of jungyeon, and i thought it would be good to be part of a community like this one, and start making friends or have someone to talk about the best girl group, i'm really excited to start being part of this!

 

:jy-cutie:

da221c988a048d0713589bf3d9baded6.gif

Edited by maxix
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Hello! Welcome to TTF!:ny-rawr: Hope you enjoy your stay. And hopefully we can become friends:sn-shy: See you around~:mn-hehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there nice to know you :ty-yodahi:

I'm a fellow newcomer haha i hope we can be friend , hope you enjoy this forum:ty-hehe:

See ya :sn-heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Hello hello~ Welcome to TTF! :jy-cutie:

A fan since last year's December? Niiiiice.... Looks like we more or less entered the fandom at the same time, with you being a little earlier :jy-wut:

Just like what the previous members have said, I hope you have a good time here in the forums and enjoy your stay~ Don't be afraid to talk and make friends, we all don't bite! :jy-derp:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HELLO !

im ASH ! a pleasure to meet you 

do make sure you read the rules well before you advance in posting anything!

if you need any help getting around , this might help

if that doesn't help , you can ask me or any of the staffs

theres many things to explore here so,

welcome to TTF and I hope you will enjoy your time around here! 

:jh-rawr:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

fontdinerdotcom-luvable.regular.png

Read the rules first, my dear child!

If you have any questions about rules, privacy or personal information, you can go here or you can PM me about it, I'll try to reply as quick as possible!

Don’t know how this place works? Do not fear! Go here for help!

If you have a question/suggestion for staff members, you can go here to ask them!

If you ever feel bored, all you have to do is go here and you can play some form games with other members!

Have amazing information about TWICE that you are dying to share with other people? You can do that here! But make sure that your information hasn’t already been shown on another topic in TTF!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message a staff member!

fontdinerdotcom-luvable.regular.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! thank you so much for such a kind recievement, and to the mods/admin who told me to read the rules that was the first thing i did before signing up :jy-jks:I didn't want to mess anything on my first post or any of the following ones! 

 

-Jeongyeon-jeongyeon-twice-40200043-268-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

7 hours ago, Beanie said:

Hello hello~ Welcome to TTF! :jy-cutie:

A fan since last year's December? Niiiiice.... Looks like we more or less entered the fandom at the same time, with you being a little earlier :jy-wut:

Just like what the previous members have said, I hope you have a good time here in the forums and enjoy your stay~ Don't be afraid to talk and make friends, we all don't bite! :jy-derp:

Yeah i did but i haven't been part of any community like you've :jy-ooh: just being a stan of jeongyeon on my own, but now I can do that with friends who share the same for her.

 

Thank you Beanie! 

-Jeongyeon-jeongyeon-twice-40200043-268-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Hi! :jy-cutie: Nice to meet you and Welcome to Team Twice Forums:jh-wink:

Be sure to check the RULES & GUIDELINES to help you roam and explore on this forum with ease! 

If you have questions that you might ask, you can check here for FAQs or ask the STAFFs on where you should start!

 

I hope that you'd enjoy your stay here and see you around! :cuties:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

9 hours ago, maxix said:

Yeah i did but i haven't been part of any community like you've :jy-ooh: just being a stan of jeongyeon on my own, but now I can do that with friends who share the same for her.

 

Thank you Beanie! 

-Jeongyeon-jeongyeon-twice-40200043-268-

Ah, that makes sense. I look forward to interacting more with you. And you're welcome~ :jy-kiss:

heh geddit

because this is a welcome post

and yw comes after thanks

okay sorry that wasn't funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/20/2017 at 1:55 PM, maxix said:

Hellou,  i've been a follower of TWICE since early december from last year and i consider myself a really huge stan of jungyeon, and i thought it would be good to be part of a community like this one, and start making friends or have someone to talk about the best girl group, i'm really excited to start being part of this!

 

:jy-cutie:

da221c988a048d0713589bf3d9baded6.gif

Hello! Welcome to Team Twice Forums!  Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.  Please do not forget to read the Rules.  If you're still confused on how the forum works, please do check the Members' Guide thread.  And when there's a question you want to ask, please do not hesitate to approach any of the members or staffs or just refer and post your queries on the Ask a Mod thread.  Thank you! 

:sn-lub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 20/12/2017 at 10:06 PM, Beanie said:

Ah, that makes sense. I look forward to interacting more with you. And you're welcome~ :jy-kiss:

heh geddit

because this is a welcome post

and yw comes after thanks

okay sorry that wasn't funny

Ye for sure looking forward to that too and having fun at the forum! 

:jy-flee:

Ye that wasn't funny but good try, lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 20/12/2017 at 1:33 PM, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Hello South American human, I'm TWICE's Pet Gerbil :jy-jks:

Nice to meet you and I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :ny-nice:

Nice to meet you too dear brexit gerbil, so far i've been reading a lot of funny posts and can't say that i'm not pleased with the forum.

:jy-aww:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Hello! Welcome to TTF!:ny-yes:Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!:sn-heart:If you want to talk to people here, we’ve got a chatbox you can access after reaching 50 posts!:mn-peace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, maxix said:

Nice to meet you too dear brexit gerbil...

Noooo, Brexit is the biggest folly to ever befell my country, please don't see me in terms of that. I've seriously thought about moving away because of it, maybe to Korea or Singapore, where I have some family and where there are lots of ONCEs. :jh-cheer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 22/12/2017 at 2:22 PM, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Noooo, Brexit is the biggest folly to ever befell my country, please don't see me in terms of that. I've seriously thought about moving away because of it, maybe to Korea or Singapore, where I have some family and where there are lots of ONCEs. :jh-cheer:

I was just joking with the brexit thing :ny-look: didn't want to insult you or anything on any form, i'd love to move to Taiwan or Korea tbh, and i also would love to live in a place with a lots of ONCEs :jy-tt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×