Jump to content

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
ZRINMOMO

HELLO EVERYONE

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, minassi said:

Hello Azrin :sn-hi:WELCOME TO TTF! I hope you have an amazing time here :)

THANK YOU :mm-heart:

2 minutes ago, kz.suweeg said:

Hello Azrin!  Welcome to TTF:sn-hi: Hope you enjoy your stay here and hopefully we can be friends:jh-heart:See you around! :jy-jks:

THANK YOU KZ.SUWEEG :mm-heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Plume said:

Hello and welcome to TTF Azrin! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! :ty-hehe:

 THANK YOU PLUME I WILL ENJOY IT. TWICE IS MY LIFE:mm-jjang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fontdinerdotcom-luvable.regular.png

Read the rules first, my dear child!

If you have any questions about rules, privacy or personal information, you can go here or you can PM me about it, I'll try to reply as quick as possible!

Don’t know how this place works? Do not fear! Go here for help!

If you have a question/suggestion for staff members, you can go here to ask them!

If you ever feel bored, all you have to do is go here and you can play some form games with other members!

Have amazing information about TWICE that you are dying to share with other people? You can do that here! But make sure that your information hasn’t already been shown on another topic in TTF!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message a staff member!

fontdinerdotcom-luvable.regular.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! :jy-cutie: Nice to meet you and Welcome to Team Twice Forums:jh-wink:

Be sure to check the RULES & GUIDELINES to help you roam and explore on this forum with ease! 

If you have questions that you might ask, you can check here for FAQs or ask the STAFFs on where you should start!

 

I hope that you'd enjoy your stay here and see you around! :cuties:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Hi there Azrin, Welcome to TTF :sn-heart:

Hope you enjoy staying here~ see you around azrin :ny-cute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

4 hours ago, SanaBanana_ said:

Hii Azrin welcome to TTF:ny-soju:

Enjoy your stay here:ny-rawr:

 

i will enjoy it. thank you for welcoming me:mm-heart:

1 hour ago, Picapict said:

Hi there Azrin, Welcome to TTF :sn-heart:

Hope you enjoy staying here~ see you around azrin :ny-cute:

thank you 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DoesAnyoneLikeCake said:

Hello, Azrin! Welcome to TTF!:mn-peace:Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!:mm-heart:

thank you

3 hours ago, syko said:

Hi Azrin, and welcome to TTF! :sn-hi: Do drop by the chatbox once you reach 50 posts, and enjoy your stay here! :dh-eagle: 

thank you.i will 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Phebe said:

fontdinerdotcom-luvable.regular.png

Read the rules first, my dear child!

If you have any questions about rules, privacy or personal information, you can go here or you can PM me about it, I'll try to reply as quick as possible!

Don’t know how this place works? Do not fear! Go here for help!

If you have a question/suggestion for staff members, you can go here to ask them!

If you ever feel bored, all you have to do is go here and you can play some form games with other members!

Have amazing information about TWICE that you are dying to share with other people? You can do that here! But make sure that your information hasn’t already been shown on another topic in TTF!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message a staff member!

fontdinerdotcom-luvable.regular.png

thank you for take care of me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Azrinhakim said:

thank you for take care of me

Of course I will take care of you my little bb <3

How are you liking TTF so far? :jy-jks:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Phebe said:

Of course I will take care of you my little bb <3

How are you liking TTF so far? :jy-jks:

i love it so much i find many good friend here:twice-hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Azrinhakim said:

i love it so much i find many good friend here:twice-hug:

That's great to hear! :ny-chu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Phebe said:

That's great to hear! :ny-chu:

:mm-shy:

7 hours ago, OnceUponAStar said:

Hello there Azrin! :sn-hi: 

And welcome to TTF! :jh-cheer: 

Hope you would have fun here in the forums :ny-yes: 

See you around! :jy-flee: 

THANK YOU sorry for late reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×