Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

MY LAST WEEK..

Hello! Maybe this is the last week I active in TTF. So, because of that, I want apologize to everyone...cause I know, since I begin in TTF I make many mistakes...Thanks everyonce cause help me in TTF. Im very sorry...I will active again after my big exam (PT3)...I love you all..:ny-chu:

A LOT OF THANKS FOR...

@Phebe

@Twice.Arts

@kz.suweeg

@Mintyoongi_TT

@SaranghaeMina

@Onces

@Hera

@NayeonBunnyIsMyBias

@Cupcake Cupid

@jazmine

AND ALL STAFF TTF...AND EVERYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

thanks..I will back about Nov or Dec next year...

NOV OR DEC? omg its a year :( i hope u dont forget us by that time :cy-fluffy:

Awards

7 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Hello! Maybe this is the last week I active in TTF. So, because of that, I want apologize to everyone...cause I know, since I begin in TTF I make many mistakes...Thanks everyonce cause help me in TTF. Im very sorry...I will active again after my big exam (PT3)...I love you all..:ny-chu:

A LOT OF THANKS FOR...

@Phebe

@Twice.Arts

@kz.suweeg

@Mintyoongi_TT

@SaranghaeMina

@Onces

@Hera

@NayeonBunnyIsMyBias

@Cupcake Cupid

@jazmine

AND ALL STAFF TTF...AND EVERYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Good luck in PT3~ You made me realize how old am I, since during my era it was still PMR lol :sn-lol:

Awards

9 minutes ago, Penguin Mina 🐧🐧 펭귄미나 said:

Good luck in PT3~ You made me realize how old am I, since during my era it was still PMR lol :sn-lol:

I feel young because I don't know what a PMR is :dh-wut:

9 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

By November or December they’ll be a lot of changes *cries* we’ll miss you:ny-chu:

Awards

9 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

:cy-omg::cy-omg:

I will kidnap you NO LEAVING :dh-smthing:

Good luck! Study hard :ty-hey:

3 hours ago, Phebe said:

I feel young because I don't know what a PMR is :dh-wut:

I don't know what any of this is either, but I'm guessing its Malaysian exams of some kind. :mm-wut:

15 hours ago, Picapict said:

NOV OR DEC? omg its a year :( i hope u dont forget us by that time :cy-fluffy:

11 hours ago, Penguin Mina 🐧🐧 펭귄미나 said:

10 hours ago, Plume said:

Good luck in PT3!

9 hours ago, jazmine said:

ily❤️

9 hours ago, Mintyoongi_TT said:

i hope everything goes well and stay safe!!! happy holidays!

8 hours ago, Cupcake Cupid said:

By November or December they’ll be a lot of changes *cries* we’ll miss you:ny-chu:

8 hours ago, Phebe said:

7 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I don't know what any of this is either, but I'm guessing its Malaysian exams of some kind. :mm-wut:

thanks everyone...i will miss u all

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Phebe said:

If you can:ny-lol:

7 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Yes. PT3 for 15 year old . Big exam.. 

1 minute ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

If you can:ny-lol:

Is that a challenge? :ty-pew:

10 hours ago, Mintyoongi_TT said:

i hope everything goes well and stay safe!!! happy holidays!

Happy holidays too!

Just now, Phebe said:

Is that a challenge? :ty-pew:

Nonono....dont make it true!!

11 hours ago, Penguin Mina 🐧🐧 펭귄미나 said:

Haha:ny-lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By liraeyllis
        COMMENTS   [+627] It's great that they all took proof shots too ㄷㄷ [+300] Jihyo also voted! Please edit the article :) [+217] TWICE isn't the one-top for no reason, right~? They're so pretty and cute, I'm so proud~ [+167] Good job on voting and I'm looking forward to a refreshing July~ [+127] TWICE are so heartwarming~ looking forward to your July comeback!

• By sacheol-21stC
      {I do not like reporting the following news from the Singapore press ... however, here goes}
      [The Straits Times] Police looking into video of concertgoer shouting gang slogan during K-pop girl group Twice's concert

K-pop girl group Twice performed at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Sunday (June 17). PHOTO: ONE PRODUCTION
      Reporter: Ng Huiwen   SINGAPORE - The police are looking into a viral video of a concertgoer heard shouting a gang slogan during South Korean girl group Twice's concert on Sunday (June 17).
      A seven-second clip of the incident was shared online recently, after it was first posted on Twitter.
      In the video, a voice could be heard chanting "sah lak kau", or "369" in Hokkien, as the nine-member K-pop group sang and danced on stage.
      The slogan is synonymous with the gang Sio Kun Tong. The concertgoer's face was not shown in the video.
      In response to queries, the police said they are aware of the incident and are looking into it.
      Under the Societies Act, it is illegal to join or act as a member of an unlawful society. It is also illegal to attend a meeting of an unlawful society.
      The Twitter user (angelo@Daamndude) who first uploaded the video claimed the voice in the clip belonged to his brother and that he had shouted the gang slogans during the concert, as he did not know the words to a fan chant being sung by other concertgoers.
      About 8,500 fans turned up for the three-hour concert, Twiceland Zone 2: Fantasy Park, at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Sunday.
      The group performed hits such as Cheer Up, TT and Knock Knock in their second concert in Singapore, after their debut gig in 2017.
      The police have previously taken action against those who chanted gang slogans in public.
      In November 2017, four men were charged for their alleged involvement in unlawful societies, after videos of them shouting gang slogans at funeral processions were circulated online.
      Anyone convicted of being a member of an unlawful society may face a fine not exceeding $5,000, a jail term of up to three years, or both.
      CR: The Straits Times
      Concertgoer shouting 369 gang chant during TWICE’s concert in Singapore
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Industry Insiders Rank Most Influential People In Korean Music Industry

Who are the most influential people in Korea’s music industry?
      In honor of their 33rd anniversary, news outlet Sports Seoul surveyed people 35 individuals from different agencies to figure out who are power people in various fields.
      The industry insiders were asked to rank the top three in each category. Getting voted as No. 1 yields 3 points, No. 2 yields 2 points, and No. 3 yields 1 point. Since 35 industry insiders participated in the survey, the highest amount of points possible for one team is 105 points.
      Check out the results below!
      Power People in the Industry
      1. BTS (62 points – No. 3 last year)
      2. Lee Soo Man (48 points – No. 1 last year)
      3. Bang Shi Hyuk (42 points)
      4. Yang Hyun Suk (8 points – No. 2 last year)
      4. Wanna One (8 points)
      BTS has proven to be a worldwide sensation with their success at the BBMAs and their latest album “LOVE YOURSELF 轉 Tear.” While Lee Soo Man didn’t get No. 1 this year, he remains a powerful person in the K-pop industry. Widely regarded as the founder of K-pop due to his work in producing first generation idol groups H.O.T and S.E.S, Lee Soo Man continues to be an important figure. As the producer behind BTS, Bang Shi Hyuk rose up to No. 3 with Yang Hyun Suk and Wanna One tying for fourth place.

Best K-Pop Producer
      1. Bang Shi Hyuk (80 points – No. 1 last year)
      2. Lee Soo Man (40 points – No. 3 last year)
      3. Park Jin Young (31 points – No. 2 last year)
      4. Yang Hyun Suk (8 points)
      5. Teddy (6 points – No. 4 last year)
      5. Black Eyed Pilseung (6 points)
      Bang Shi Hyuk tops this ranking for the second year in a row. Due to his agency starting out with less capital and brand power compared to larger agencies, BTS’s success has been all the more impressive. Producers from the Big 3 follow him in the ranking with Teddy and Black Eyed Pilseung tied for No. 5.

Best Male Idol
      1. BTS (98 points – No. 1 last year)
      2. Wanna One (50 points – No. 5 last year)
      3. EXO (41 points – No. 2 last year)
      4. BIGBANG (9 points – No. 3 last year)
      5. SEVENTEEN (4 points – No. 5 last year)
      BTS’s hold on the No. 1 spot is stronger this year. 31 out of 35 of the industry insiders surveyed picked BTS as No. 1. Wanna One has jumped up three spots from last year following increased popularity. EXO, BIGBANG, and SEVENTEEN round out the top 5 respectively.

Best Female Idol

1. TWICE (95 points – No. 1 last year)
      2. Red Velvet (50 points – No. 5 last year)
      3. BLACKPINK – (31 points – No. 3 last year)
      4. MAMAMOO (11 points)
      5. GFRIEND (7 points – No. 2 last year)
      TWICE also continues to hold the No. 1 ranking for the second year in a row. Within two years and six months since their debut, the group has eight title track hits. Red Velvet moved up three spots from their ranking last year reflecting their growth and increased popularity. BLACKPINK, MAMAMOO, and GFRIEND round out the top 5 respectively.
      What are your thoughts on these results?
      Source (1)
      CR: soompi
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Park Jin Young Discusses The Future Of JYP Entertainment And Changes They Will Undergo

Park Jin Young, the founder of JYP Entertainment, recently participated in an event held by Spark Labs to discuss the future of the agency and how they hope to expand and adapt to the ever-changing industry.
      Bringing up the fact that JYP will be moving to a new building soon, Park Jin Young talked about four different ways that they will be changing how the company is run in order to be more efficient and adaptable, while also creating a healthy work environment. He called the change “JYP 2.0.”
      First, Park Jin Young talked about how they will be changing up how the company is run from a traditional format, in which there is one department that carries out a certain set of tasks, such as marketing or management, to different task forces that handle a single artist. He explained that two years ago, he tested out the new task force format with TWICE, and he found that things were faster and communication was better between the staff and the artists. Therefore, JYP will from now on be four different labels under the umbrella of JYP Entertainment, and all of the artists under JYP will be designated to a specific task force.
      The second strategy Park Jin Young discussed was “Globalization by localization.” He spoke of how bringing in Nichkhun to be a member of 2PM helped the group become a global group and connect more with fans around the world. Park Jin Young explained how JYP has continued to train non-Korean talents to be a part of JYP groups, and they will continue to expand and debut groups under their system with no Korean members. He explained that they recently debuted a Chinese group and are planning to debut a Japanese girl group in the future.
      The third plan was to create a “JYP Music Factory,” a large space that will help maintain the quality of music while increasing the artists quantity of music. The new facility will include nine dance studios, 18 vocal rooms, seven producing rooms, 11 recording booths, and two mixing rooms to give both established artists and trainees more resources to create more music.
      Finally, Park Jin Young spoke of “Creativity from happiness,” in which he discussed creating a good work environment for JYP’s employees. He talked about decreasing the number of maximum hours each person works at JYP Entertainment and being willing to hire more people to ensure that a healthy work-life balance is maintained. Park Jin Young also talked about serving high quality, organic food on the premise to make sure that the artists and employees can maintain a healthy lifestyle. Finally, he emphasized the importance of mental health and stated that they had hand-picked a group of psychiatrists who will regularly interact with artists and employees.
      Catch his full speech below!
      CR: soompi
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report Plus] Twice’s Sana, Momo serenaded by indie band SBGB

(Naver's V app)
      Sana and Momo of Twice were serenaded by South Korean indie band SBGB on “Check-in Live” on Thursday.

SBGB’s guitarist and keyboardist sang Twice’s recent hit songs, “What is Love,” “Heartshaker” and “Knock Knock,” in succession.

(Naver's V app)
      The upbeat dance tracks were reinterpreted as mellow ballads.

Twice debuted through the audition show “Sixteen” co-created by Mnet and JYP Entertainment, a music label under which the nine-piece act was formed. One of the biggest names in the K-pop scene at the moment, Twice consists of Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.
      Full : http://www.vlive.tv/video/76120
      SBGB cover "What Is Love? + Heart Shaker + KNOCK KNOCK": http://www.vlive.tv/video/76671
      ARRAN cover "T.T remix (with TAK)": http://www.vlive.tv/video/76670

CR: KPOPHERALD