• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

MY LAST WEEK..

You know how in Asian drama's they always have the characters study in their rooms or the library all day?

Yeah, well in America, we study in class and maybe at 5:00 AM if we're feeling it.

How much do you think you're going to study on these exams? @TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

Just now, Phebe said:

You know how in Asian drama's they always have the characters study in their rooms or the library all day?

Yeah, well in America, we study in class and maybe at 5:00 AM if we're feeling it.

How much do you think you're going to study on these exams? @TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

about 3 hours. But in my school,in my school, I have to come at 10 am (because I'm in a special class so I have two extra subjects.) Because my mom did not want to send me to school at 9.50 so I had to go early to school at 7am. Although my school session started at 1 pm. So the time is in 3-4 hours, while waiting for the morning class, I review with my other friends. (this last year and this year) Next year (2018) my school session starts at 7.20am. So my special class was changed in the evening. And my special class starts at 4 pm. I returned from morning session school at 1 pm so there was only 3-4 hours to go to my special class. But it's not the 4 hours I use to revise it completely. I have time to eat, review and gossip (article KPOP).

6 minutes ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

about 3 hours. But in my school,in my school, I have to come at 10 am (because I'm in a special class so I have two extra subjects.) Because my mom did not want to send me to school at 9.50 so I had to go early to school at 7am. Although my school session started at 1 pm. So the time is in 3-4 hours, while waiting for the morning class, I review with my other friends. (this last year and this year) Next year (2018) my school session starts at 7.20am. So my special class was changed in the evening. And my special class starts at 4 pm. I returned from morning session school at 1 pm so there was only 3-4 hours to go to my special class. But it's not the 4 hours I use to revise it completely. I have time to eat, review and gossip (article KPOP).

My favorite part is "and gossip (article KPOP)" LMAOOO

3 minutes ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

haha~~~my friends and I love kpop...Twice are our no.1

I wish I had someone to talk about K-Pop with irl.... :dh-icb:

The only other person that listens to K-Pop at my school is only a fan of boy groups. Which literally SUCKS because I'm only a fan of girl groups.
We sometimes talk to each other about TWICE and BLACKPINK tho (she likes BLACKPINK a bit and I'm trying to get her into TWICE)

1 minute ago, Phebe said:

I wish I had someone to talk about K-Pop with irl.... :dh-icb:

The only other person that listens to K-Pop at my school is only a fan of boy groups. Which literally SUCKS because I'm only a fan of girl groups.
We sometimes talk to each other about TWICE and BLACKPINK tho (she likes BLACKPINK a bit and I'm trying to get her into TWICE)

:ny-nice: before my friends be Once, I make her to be Once..just like you and now she be Once and she love very much to Jihyo!

Edited by TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

1 hour ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

:ny-nice: before my friends be Once, I make her to be Once..just like you and now she be Once and she love very much to Jihyo!

Jihyo is a great leader :cy-cutie:

Just now, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

yesss! my friend will angry me if I ship Jihyo with another boy!

Ship her with Jigglypuff :mm-shh:

Spoiler

Little does your friend know, Jigglypuff is actually @jpuff

2 minutes ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

They are true jihyo lovers!

Hmmm... do they also have to study for the exams? And why aren't they on TTF? They should show off their love for Jihyo on here.

4 minutes ago, Phebe said:

Hmmm... do they also have to study for the exams? And why aren't they on TTF? They should show off their love for Jihyo on here.

of course they do. Her age same with me. Cause she say she want to focus for exams. and she say she lazy...

3 minutes ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

of course they do. Her age same with me. Cause she say she want to focus for exams. and she say she lazy...

:jy-utried:

Just now, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

:ny-yes:

Good luck on your exams tho

If you fail I'll hit you with a chancla