News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheKyeoptaPenguMina

MY LAST WEEK..

A BIG WELCOME fellow ONCE:dh-oh: and welcome to the TEAM TWICE family! :sn-shy:I am sure you will find a nice group of ONCEs here to talk to :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and is there anything you need, do voice out! :ny-tough: We will be happy to help you! :dh-wink:

Bonus content for new ONCEs xD

Spoiler

19 hours ago, AuGuStKz said:

A BIG WELCOME fellow ONCE:dh-oh: and welcome to the TEAM TWICE family! :sn-shy:I am sure you will find a nice group of ONCEs here to talk to :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and is there anything you need, do voice out! :ny-tough: We will be happy to help you! :dh-wink:

Bonus content for new ONCEs xD

Reveal hidden contents

:ny-yes:

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE Takes 5th Win For “Dance The Night Away” On “Inkigayo”

Congratulations to TWICE for winning first place with “Dance the Night Away” on SBS’s “Inkigayo“! Second place was Apink’s “I’m So Sick,” and third place went to Bolbbalgan4’s “Travel.”
      This week’s performers include Seungri, SEVENTEEN, Triple H, Apink, MAMAMOO, TWICE, GFRIEND, Kyungri, BLACKPINK, gugudan SEMINA, Chungha, ONF, Golden Child, ELRIS, MYTEEN, VARSITY, fromis_9, and more.
      Winner Announcement:

CR: soompi
    • By MooseLover
      Since the summer nights album came with a variety of photocards and CD cover, i will share with you what i got from the Night and Water version

Night Version:

The Water version

Extra bonus for first release version, Water version:

Extra bonus for first release version, Night version [ALERT] contains images showing skins, lots and lots of skins, so many skins it's like wow, so enter at your own risk [/ALERT]

Thank you for wasting your time and data to look at each one :D
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Watch: TWICE Takes 4th Win For “Dance The Night Away”; Performances By Seungri, GFRIEND, SEVENTEEN, And More

The July 21 episode of MBC’s “Music Core” had Bolbbalgan4’s “Travel” up against Apink’s “I’m so sick” and TWICE’s “Dance the Night Away.” First place went to TWICE, making this their fourth win for “Dance The Night Away”!
      The day’s episode featured performances by Seungri, Apink, MAMAMOO, Triple H, GFRIEND, SEVENTEEN, TWICE, Kyungri, Chungha, gugudan SEMINA, SEENROOT, MYTEEN, fromis_9, and TARGET.
      Watch the performances in the soompi link!

♬ Hot  Stage ♬
      TWICE – “Dance the Night Away”
    • By liraeyllis
      The clothes are all pretty and the style as a whole looks different from before

post response: [+602][-159] original post: here  
      ㅇ |2018.07.20 08:12 신고하기 But apparently, their new coordi used to be B1A4’s old coordi…ㅎ all of B1A4’s legendary outfits were from that same person. But seeing how she took care of Oh My Girl, I think that she’s just better at styling female idols? 추천187 반대3   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.20 07:49 신고하기 I went my pants over Tzuyu’s physical and body yesterday… she suit that outfit so much. She looked so refreshing ㅠㅠ 추천93 반대11   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.20 10:55 신고하기 Every one of them are pretty on their own but they don’t look harmonious together… it just looks weirdㅠ maybe it’s because of the clothes’ patterns… anyways, I think that it’s hard for them to look unified with these clothes… remove this post.. 추천62 반대4   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.20 10:01 신고하기 They will be perfect if only the Japanese member practiced her pronunciation and singing. That’s the most important thing 추천48 반대23   ㅇ |2018.07.20 01:49 신고하기 The clothes looked pretty and novel but I feel like dancing with these clothes on stage looked a bit heavy.. ㅜ 추천32 반대1   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.20 09:09 신고하기 Gotta praise Nayeon for changing style.... That's exactly the style I wanted to see on her.... She doesn't have bangs anymore and she has a head band...With refreshing clothes.... 추천26 반대1
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Watch: TWICE Takes 3rd Win For “Dance The Night Away” On “Music Bank,” Performances By GFRIEND, MAMAMOO, And More

On the July 20 episode of KBS2’s “Music Bank,” TWICE’s latest title track was up against BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU” for first place. TWICE took the win with 11,347 points making it their third music show win for “Dance the Night Away”!
      During their encore, the member fulfilled their promise by singing while having ice cubes in their cheeks. Watch their performance and win below!
      Today’s episode had performances from fromis_9, SEVENTEEN, TWICE, Kyungri, Golden Child, gugudan SEMINA, MAMAMOO, MYTEEN, MOMOLAND, Seenroot, Apink, ELRIS, GFRIEND, UNB, Chungha, and Triple H.
      Watch performances in the soompi link!