Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
liraeyllis

[enter-talk] NAYEON WHO WANTED TO STAND WITH IRENE AND SANA

P_O7jOxUdIlQHS0LRGRR7lnBHsvqYs7ukm0UU0TXqdVo4mvy5kqrMxs399HdzFf5luXw-8H8eDczsWL7LGnbjUTHkKH74SgUAT6BRn6YCxWe1hfoGmrFy9Uzx8mGSUVKN6RcAv6GiA=s0-d

In the end, she gave up

post response:
[+54][-1]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.26 00:53 신고하기
Ah freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
추천34
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.26 00:59 신고하기
It was so nice to discover that Irene have lots of friends today...
추천28
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.26 01:21 신고하기
Nayeon asked a lot about Irene related things before debut, cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
추천23
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.26 13:27 신고하기
I saw that video and Nayeon was just passing byㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like their friendship, but don't read too much into it,,,,,
추천8
반대0

it doesn't seem like she is trying to approach them

that stare of nayeon haha 

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By fariz
      we need to stop this
    • By Sammy_Jhoness
      Well well...
      What is love came in and hit us like a truck, so here we are, gathering our hearts pieces.
      For that I brought the angel Sana to help us(*Inserts dubu cringing gif)

Hahah, Sana is definitely my favorite twice member. I really identify myself with her loudness and the excess of energy and silliness(I'm not sure if that's a good thing tho).
      I was with a weight in my conscience for not giving her a fitting painting, so here I am, trying to make amends <3
      As always, I put lots of love and effort in this, I hope that you like it and that it somehow reaches her <3

The speedpainting is finally  here! Check it out <3

@Phebe(sorry for tagging you again ^^') Since I can't change a post title, is there a way for me to delete the previous one in order to avoid duplicates? That way I wont be bothering too much haha xD.
    • By sacheol-21stC
      All The Highlights From TWICE’s 2018 Concert In Singapore
      TWICE has shaken all of our hearts.
      Author: Hidayah Idris (18 Jun 2018)
      Since their debut, Korean girl group TWICE has been nabbing the top spots on the charts from their first song “Cheer Up” to their latest release “What Is Love”. Their success is illustrated not only through chart rankings, but also their concert tours.
      The group returned to Singapore last weekend for their highly-anticipated second tour, TWICE 2ND TOUR ‘TWICELAND ZONE 2: Fantasy Park at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. With Singapore being the first stop of their tour after Seoul, Singaporean ONCEs had the honour of being the first to watch them perform their newest hits outside Korea.
      [Please visit CLEO Singapore website to read up the original article and other entertainment news!]
      Missed the concert? Or experiencing post-concert withdrawals? Here are all the highlights from TWICE’s concert in Singapore.

CR: CLEO Singapore
    • By Sammy_Jhoness
      I'm finally back! xD
      This time I'm tackling a quite hard painting o.o, I think I'll take some time to finish it ^^', so I decided to share the process with you!
      First of all, I'm so in love with the wedding dress photo shoot <3 If someone has the full book, please tell me <3
      For now, I only finished the sketch, but please stay with me on this one, I'm sure that the result will worth it!
      For now, I made a rough blockage and started to play with the flowers. It's a learning process for me as well, but stay tuned!(geez I sounded like cartoon network)

Check my social media for paintings, tutorials, and WIPS:
      Site: www.sammsworkshop.com
      Instagram: @samms_workshop
      Twitter: @samms_workshop
      Facebook: www.facebook.com.br/sammsworkshop
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [soompi] TWICE Drops Teaser And Date For Summer Comeback

TWICE’s first teaser has been released for their next comeback!
      On June 18 at midnight KST, the group unexpectedly dropped a photo that reads, “Dance the Night Away.” It also displays a date and time: July 9, 6 p.m. KST.
      Many are speculating that this could be for a domestic release as JYP Entertainment previously confirmed that the group was preparing for a summer comeback. If so, this would be TWICE’s first Korean comeback since “What Is Love?” back in April.

Meanwhile, TWICE is currently on their “TWICELAND ZONE 2: Fantasy Park” concert tour, and just finished the Singapore leg of the tour.
      Source (1)
      CR: soompi