• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[NAVER] Mina becomes a certified organ donor

"A certified organ donor" TWICE's Mina celebrates 800th day since debut

1. [+418] Congratulations to TWICE Mina on 800 days since debut and it's great that she registered to become an organ donor
  2. [+398] Not only is her face pretty but her heart is too ㅎㅎ
  3. [+383] Mina is a total angel ㅜㅜㅜㅜ She's still young so it's not easy to make a decision like that
  4. [+360] I sincerely congratulate Minari on TWICE's 800 days since debut and it's nice to see that she is a certified organ donor
  5. [+354] I'm really touched. I'm so proud and I think I understand how thankful and loved TWICE is. I want to become a great fan they can be proud of too

"Celebrating 800th day since debut" TWICE Mina registers to become an organ donor

1. [+419] Congratulations to our Mina on 800 days and it's nice that she's a certified organ donor
  2. [+375] Our Mina's face is beautiful and her heart too ^^
  3. [+336] So kind~~~ She'll get a mark on her license too ♡♡♡
  4. [+330] Mina's heart is pretty too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  5. [+316] Mina-yah, I love you and congrats on TWICE's 800th day since debut

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lau123
      Cre: BDS_MyoiMina324, LoveLyMINA37, coupd_efourde, asiatoday, TwiceOnceLand, dogloveshe
      Link: Facebook
    • By liraeyllis
      When she's nervous and self-conscious, her legs are straight like 11

But as soon as she's relaxed and careless she just spreads her legsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
      It must be because she did ballet when she was young so her body structure changed

Looks like your neighborhood's unnieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

But her capitalism walk is amazing

But there are also times when she gets a bit awkwardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response: [+120][-12] original post :here  
      ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 21:19 신고하기 She's even good at making gags ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이미지확대보기 추천38 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 21:28 신고하기 Is this the same person on the 4th gif 이미지확대보기 추천34 반대1   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 11:57 신고하기 Just looking at her face she's a rich kid, but she was hiding this dark secret ㅋㅋㅋ It's probably because of her ballet, but her dancing is so pretty 추천34 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 11:48 신고하기 Sana = acute, Momo = parallel Mina = obtuse 이미지확대보기 추천25 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 11:58 신고하기 Re~lax 이미지확대보기 추천14 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.23 11:53 신고하기 Penguin... 이미지확대보기
    • By sacheol-21stC
      3 Japanese Girls at the Top of K-Pop: The 1st of Their Kind (Please click this link for the news article)

Note: © This is copyrighted material owned by Digital Chosun Inc. No part of it may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission.   Therefore, I am not allowed to reproduce/transmit the news clippings in this post without their written permission. Please help yourselves by taking some time and reading the flavourful article of our TWICE's J-Line(Momo, Sana & Mina)'s finally debuting in TWICE, the difficulties (good & bad publicity) at the beginning (along with Tzuyu) and their rise in popularity with TWICE in the current day and future, at the above headline link on the Digital Chosun Ilbo website. This is the 4th part of a mini-feature of TWICE's J-Line from the news website. The 1st part is "3 Japanese Girls at the Top of K-Pop: The Story Begins", and also reflected (with forum members' comments) in the forum here, while the 2nd part is "3 Japanese Girls at the Top of K-Pop: Taking off to K-Pop Land", and the 3rd part "3 Japanese Girls at the Top of K-Pop: In the Lion's Den". Thank you.