• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
sacheol-21stC

[INFO] TWICE Grabs 5th Win For “Heart Shaker” On “M!Countdown”

TWICE Grabs 5th Win For “Heart Shaker” On “M!Countdown”

twice9.jpg

TWICE has won a fifth trophy for “Heart Shaker”!

See Also: Watch: TWICE Gifts Fans With Festive "Merry & Happy" MV

The final “M!Countdown” episode of the year was dedicated to showcasing highlights of performances from this year, with the two nominees for this week’s No. 1 spot being MONSTA X and TWICE. At the end of the episode, TWICE was announced as the winner.

This is TWICE’s 34th win on a music show overall this year, setting a new record!

Congratulations to TWICE!

Source (1)

cr: soompi

56 minutes ago, shashasha<3 said:

They're just winning one award after another. I couldn't be more proud of them! Such a great time to be a ONCE. I'm glad I discovered this group. No regrets. 

Me too. 

I joined up over 25 wins ago. Around the time of Like Ohh Aah. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lau123
      #TWICE Stays Strong With "Heart Shaker"; Soompi's K-Pop Music Chart 2018, Let's continue like this ONCE´S 

Source: Soompi 

• By liraeyllis
      Twice Sana and Momoland Daisy (ex JYP trainee)

Dahyun showing off her blanket and RV contemplating it

in conclusion: let IAC only be about friendship

post response: [+50][-2] original post: here ㅇㅇ |2018.01.15 23:26 신고하기 Yeri and TzuyuㅜㅜㅜㅜCuties ㅠㅜ 이미지확대보기 추천26 반대3   ㅇㅇ |2018.01.15 23:27 신고하기 Yeri and Chaeyoung sharing one blanket is too cute,,, 이미지확대보기 추천19 반대2   ㅇㅇ |2018.01.15 16:49 신고하기 Joy and Sana tooㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Cutie sexys,, 이미지확대보기 추천13 반대4   ㅇㅇ |2018.01.15 23:46 신고하기 Crazy Nayeon and Irene, I'm living,,,^^ 이미지확대보기 추천10 반대1   ㅇㅇ |2018.01.15 23:46 신고하기 Nayeon and Irene dancing to Likey 이미지확대보기 추천10 반대1   ㅇㅇ |2018.01.15 23:54 신고하기 Twice are freaking friendlyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 추천8 반대1   ㅇㅇ |2018.01.16 00:52 신고하기 Dahyun doing the shoulder moveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ too cute 이미지확대보기 추천7 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2018.01.16 02:34 신고하기 I support Yeri and Nayeon's friendship~~~~ 이미지확대보기 추천6 반대0    
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Red Velvet, SEVENTEEN, TWICE, VIXX, And More Share Photos From “2018 Idol Star Athletics Championships”

During the “2018 Idol Star Athletics Championships,” idols went on social media to thank fans for cheering them on and to show their love!
      This season’s “Idol Star Athletics Championships” were filmed on January 15, with the special slated to air on MBC during the Lunar New Year holiday. During the games, idols took part in events including track and field, archery, rhythmic gymnastics, and aerobics.
      Idols who participated in the January 15 filming included TWICE, SEVENTEEN, Red Velvet, VIXX, BTOB, GFRIEND, NU’EST W, MONSTA X, ASTRO, NCT 127, Lovelyz, CLC, and many more.
      Check out many of their Twitter and Instagram posts in the soompi news link!
      TWICE
      TWICE told their fans ONCE they had worked hard and expressed how thankful they were for all their support, as well as shared some photos and videos.
      Are you excited to watch the “2018 Idol Star Athletics Championships”?
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE’s Sana Revealed To Have Been Treated For Enteritis

It was recently revealed that TWICE’s Sana was diagnosed with enteritis.
      On January 16, a source from JYP Entertainment stated, “Sana received a diagnosis of enteritis on January 15 and went to the hospital for treatment. She did not require hospitalization and now she is resting back at the dorm.” Enteritis is an inflammation of the intestine.
      On January 15, Sana and the rest of TWICE had participated in MBC’s “2018 Idol Star Athletic Championships” when she received the sudden diagnosis.
      The source from JYP also stated that for now Sana’s schedule will depend on her condition. TWICE was slated to begin their Japanese promotions with a cross-country tour in February.
      Source (1) (2)
      Let's pray for Sana to a safe and swift recovery.