• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Zeba

[FMV] Different Way | Happy Sana Day

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lau123

It's so cute
      By: TWICE Doodle
    • By patzuyu

let's go crazy about our 'cutie-sexy' sana banana!!
    • By Lost Penguin
      Well some people has requested to share ISAC 2018 pics if I can make all of them in a single folder ... So I'm sharing ... Well it's rough ... Many non-hd pics are here and can be duplicate as well ... So Up to you guys what you like it's your 

ISAC 2018 Jan photo Compilation

cr : Tzuyu pics , TWICE global group  , Dahyun Pics , Studio parn , 꿈나라 , SHINE A LIGHT , beyondwords , Jeongyeon pics , TwiceOnceLand , #1 NaTzu Promoter ♡ , Jihyo pics , 울고보채영‏  , ♡ dahyun pics ♡ 

And apologizing for a few Sana  can't find.. really sorry :(  
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE’s Sana Revealed To Have Been Treated For Enteritis

It was recently revealed that TWICE’s Sana was diagnosed with enteritis.
      On January 16, a source from JYP Entertainment stated, “Sana received a diagnosis of enteritis on January 15 and went to the hospital for treatment. She did not require hospitalization and now she is resting back at the dorm.” Enteritis is an inflammation of the intestine.
      On January 15, Sana and the rest of TWICE had participated in MBC’s “2018 Idol Star Athletic Championships” when she received the sudden diagnosis.
      The source from JYP also stated that for now Sana’s schedule will depend on her condition. TWICE was slated to begin their Japanese promotions with a cross-country tour in February.
      Source (1) (2)
      cr: soompi
      Let's pray for Sana to a safe and swift recovery.
    • By twicehistoryman
      Hey you all may remember me as the guy who wrote a long TWICE history article haha. Anyways, there is a rather interesting (and maybe controversial?) point that I was thinking about that I didn’t include in the article because (a) there is really not much solid evidence for it especially since it is (b) based primarily on speculation (and I don’t like to make a point in such an article without real evidence) and besides (c) I might actually be overlooking something?? I’m actually not really sure what I think about this. Or perhaps (d) the issue is just down to evil editing. Nonetheless I hope you all can give your opinions regarding this!! 
      Here it goes:
      During SIXTEEN the show had often mentioned about the 4 former 6MIX members (Nayeon, Jungyeon, Jihyo and Minyoung) being close and wanting to finally get the chance debut together after all their troubles with 6MIX. In fact, in episode 1 Nayeon and Minyoung both explicitly mentioned wanting to the 4 of them to debut with TWICE. But isn’t it rather particular that Sana had never been mentioned together with them? According to most sources that I’ve researched, Sana had been with 6MIX from anywhere from 6 months to 1 year and was also scheduled to debut, yet the only reference to Sana being in 6MIX came from Sana herself in the final episode (where she mentioned that she had been drafted to 6MIX from the Japan Team). In fact, it didn’t seem that Sana was close to any of the former 6MIX members (most explicably in challenge 4, when she said that her group members had never worked with each other even though Minyoung was in the group as well). When you compare this to her obvious stronger relationship with the Japanese members (the comparison can actually be quite stark in the episode where they all were given the day off), it didn’t seem that Sana had actually worked for so long with the previous 6MIX members.
      Personally I think it may one of the following (or a combination):
      (a)    The 6MIX lineup might have been more unstable than we thought; Sana may not necessarily have been a confirmed member hence the others didn’t really work with her??
      (b)    Perhaps it was just editing on Mnet’s side to clearly designate Sana as one the Japanese members (conveniently removing the part of her as a former 6MIX). For me this seems most probable but also most irresponsible – I believe the other former members gained some audience sympathy because they almost debuted, and it was sad that Sana wasn’t offered this chance. It still however can’t really discount the statements by Nayeon and Minyoung about only the four former 6MIX wanting to debut together
      (c)    Might there have enmity between Sana and the other 6MIX members? Personally I think this one is unlikely because their interactions seem to stem more from unfamiliarity rather than animosity.
      Anyways what do you guys think? Is there something I’m missing out? I really am quite unsure what to think about this but I am just glad that all the TWICE members do look like they all are close and getting along well with each other now :)