• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
tzuXhybudget

[VID] TWICE Red Velvet LOONA Albums Unboxing Video

Not really a FMV or compilation, just a lil unboxing video I made for TWICE albums I bought for this month(late November included) :ty-lol:

Red Velvet + LOONA Albums included so yea just gonna drop the video here. :jy-flee:

*Note: My camera works + angles all sucks so yea not a professional video because this is my first time doing it :dh-fp: 

TWICE + Red Velvet 

LOONA

Hope you guys don't mind my lame talks and awful voice :dh-wut: 

Enjoy~

I've talked to you in VC on Discord before and I think your voice is perfectly fine lool~

I want to do an unboxing when I get my albums too but I don't want to bring my albums to my dad's.

This video getting my desire of buying twice album bigger :ty-peek:

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By yangningyuen89
      Hi all Once in this forum... Nice to know you all, I am Stephen, an Once from Indonesia
    • By Amazarashi
      TWICE had a very busy year in 2017. A busy year with a lot of content for the fans and I'm thankful for that. It made my year a lot more enjoyable. I made this video about TWICE to show what kind of emotions they give me. Be it happiness, sadness or nostalgia, I tried to combine all these emotions into one video. I'm not sure if I succeeded doing that, but I still want to share this video.

• By Minachan
      2017 had twice members reveal alot of their personality to us as they had participated in various variety shows which they revealed to us their level of gayness
      Who was your favourite gay singles and couples of the year 2017
      I enjoyed dahmo the most. Their gayness had brought life back to my soul againI'm alive b's!!! 
    • By Lori
      I'm just curious to see if anyone else has ever had any of the members in a dream/how the dream went etc.
      Last month I think it was, I had 3 dreams 3 nights in a row and the first two were some kind of new kind of nightmare because I met them all both times in this super social setting but when I'd speak what I do know how to say in Korean (Hello, you guys are so cute, I love you, etc.) they'd just stand there looking super confused and Momo would be doing that "yes yes" polite bow and Sana would have a really confused smile on, you know, trying to be encouraging when she actually has no idea what you're talking about
      But in the dream I knew I was saying the words/phrases correctly but I'd get embarrassed anyways 

The third dream on the third night was just some apocalyptic survival  game of tag and everyone was in their ooh-ahh m/v outfits (w/ their hair back to how it used to be) and we all ran to a plane out of this zombie infested mall at the end (idk if anyone got left behind)
      (Jeongyeon was also snipping zombies from the top of this tall staircase that lead to nowhere?)

LOL anyways just curious to hear about other ONCE's TWICE dreams

• By TWICE's Pet Gerbil
      This is kinda random, but there was a poll like this on Soshified so I thought: might as well have one for TWICE as well.
      You probably don't often really think much about the aesthetics of a person's name, but it does happen occasionally, lol (at least for me, but I know I'm weird ;-;). For example, there are pianists/composers like Franz Xaver Scharwenka and Sviatoslav Richter who make me go "Wow, you know what? That's a really cool name."
      I've also heard that Tzuyu's Mandarin name is considered really pretty by speakers of that language.
      I'm hoping this doesn't just turn into a "choose your bias" poll, but for me it does happen to be the case that I like Sana's name the most.
      It's that five-syllabled "Minatozaki" that does it for me. "Minatozaki Sana", it just rolls off the tongue so well.