• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[VID] TWICE Red Velvet LOONA Albums Unboxing Video

Not really a FMV or compilation, just a lil unboxing video I made for TWICE albums I bought for this month(late November included) :ty-lol:

Red Velvet + LOONA Albums included so yea just gonna drop the video here. :jy-flee:

*Note: My camera works + angles all sucks so yea not a professional video because this is my first time doing it :dh-fp: 

TWICE + Red Velvet 

Hope you guys don't mind my lame talks and awful voice :dh-wut: 

I've talked to you in VC on Discord before and I think your voice is perfectly fine lool~

I want to do an unboxing when I get my albums too but I don't want to bring my albums to my dad's.

This video getting my desire of buying twice album bigger :ty-peek: