News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
TT.lemon

Lemon Joins Team Twice!!

Hi there! I'm Lemon and I just joined Team Twice around 40 minutes ago~ I only started to get into Kpop so please excuse me if I use the wrong terminology/slang or if I don't know certain things you may ^^ Although I only just started liking Kpop, Twice caught my heart immediately and I was dead-crazy for them. I stayed up for 3 nights in a row, with no sleep watching their m/v's and trying to learn their names. I don't know if it's just me, but I found it really hard to differentiate between the members and identify who was who at first. But I eventually found it easier and easier. My Bias is Jihyo!! Are you allowed to have more than one bias?? If so then my biases are Jihyo, Sana and Dahyun!! Though Tzuyu's cute too... and Chaeyoung.. x_x omg stay strong,, Jihyo FOREVER! Anyways, I have a tendency to go all out crazy when I find something worth fanboying over, but the problem is that it's hard to find other people irl who can relate. Hence why I came here and joined Team Twice! One of my other interests are anime or the japanese culture in general, however since this is a website about Twice, i'll stick to that topic ^-^ I look forward to meeting everyone :)) Please don't hesitate to talk to me as one other reason I came here was to meet new friends ! Thanks for reading ^^

*Oh, can someone explain how this website works, the ranks, the currency and things alike? It's my first time so I get a bit lost sometimes, but I'll try to learn quick :)

:jh-strikeapose::jh-tt::jh-wut::jh-cheer::jh-lurk::jh-tea:

Hello Lemon!:ty-yodahi: Welcome to TTF! Hope you enjoy your stay here! You can go here to know how the forums work~

Or you can message any of the members or the staffs if you need to know anything else~ Hope we can be friends!:jh-heart:See you around!:jline-yas:

• Like 1

Welcome to TTF :jh-cheer:Sure you can have more than one because i have 4 biases :ty-peek:And for me, i only find it hard to differentiate Jihyo and Momo at first since i saw them at Cheer Up era and they look the same there. And i recommend you to join TTF's discord server where you can interact with TTF member more. Great way to get close to one another. You will surely find good people to be your friends there. Hope you enjoy your stay here :jh-gj:And yeah if you have any question after reading the rules and all, feel free to ask us :ny-yes:

Edited by Jokballet
  • Like 1

Hello, Lemon! Welcome to TTF!:mm-heart:Of course you can have more than one bias hehe :3 Yeah, when I first got into kpop, I had a hard time differentiating the members but once you’ve looked at them for a long time you can literally tell who that member is without even looking at their face (seriously!):ny-yes:I hope we can be friends, and if you need an explanation, you can read this! Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun!:ny-soju:

• Like 1

Awards

Hello Lemon :ny-cute: Of course it's okay to have more than one bias, you can even have the OT9 as you bias :twice-smile:

Anyway welcome to TTF, Enjoy your stay here :mm-heart: if u find something u don't know u can just message the staff or ask the other member except @Phebe never trust this one! lol jk she's one of the most active staff i think but she is currently sleeping lol :ty-peek:

Hope we can be friend lemon, see you around :ty-yodahi:

• Like 1

Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I also like Japanese culture and anime, hope we can get along. :dh-nice:

• Like 1

Awards

Hello and welcome @TT.lemon :dh-hi:
I've been into k-pop for about a year and I still don't understand any of the terminology that is used. :dh-fp:
What anime are you into???, I like the Japanese culture also, that is why I am currently learning Japanese.:dh-eagle:

• Like 1

Awards

Welcome @TT.lemon to TTF! :sn-hi:

Feel free to check out the guide that those replies up there have linked,  or dive straight into TTF like I did :jh-gj:

I joined TTF because it was hard to find people with the same interests too, but I've made friends here I met a year ago and still chat with :sn-pew:

Enjoy your time on TTF! :jh-heart:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Picapict said:

Hello Lemon :ny-cute: Of course it's okay to have more than one bias, you can even have the OT9 as you bias :twice-smile:

Anyway welcome to TTF, Enjoy your stay here :mm-heart: if u find something u don't know u can just message the staff or ask the other member except @Phebe never trust this one! lol jk she's one of the most active staff i think but she is currently sleeping lol :ty-peek:

Hope we can be friend lemon, see you around :ty-yodahi:

Why do I feel so attacked right now.... :dh-wut:

But yes, I was sleeping. That's right, I SLEEP. I'm not a robot :|

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phebe said:

Why do I feel so attacked right now.... :dh-wut:

But yes, I was sleeping. That's right, I SLEEP. I'm not a robot :|

you mean ur server was down? a robot never sleep phebe pls

Edited by Picapict
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Picapict said:

you mean ur mother and whole family was sleeping? cause i never see you sleep lol

Different timezones my friend.
I slept for nine hours.

• Like 1

Just now, Phebe said:

Different timezones my friend.
I slept for nine hours.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Picapict said:

I was busy hacking your system RAWR XD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phebe said:

I was busy hacking your system RAWR XD

:ty-onemil: this is why you shouldn't trust this robot @TT.lemon

Edited by Picapict
  • Like 1

fontdinerdotcom-luvable.regular.png

Hello there @TT.lemon!
Read the 
rules first, my dear child!

If you have any questions about rules, privacy or personal information, you can go here or you can PM me about it, I'll try to reply as quick as possible!

Don’t know how this place works? Do not fear! Go here for help!

If you have a question/suggestion for staff members, you can go here to ask them!

If you ever feel bored, all you have to do is go here and you can play some form games with other members!

Have amazing information about TWICE that you are dying to share with other people? You can do that here! But make sure that your information hasn’t already been shown on another topic in TTF!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message a staff member!

fontdinerdotcom-luvable.regular.png

Just now, Picapict said:

:ty-onemil: this is why you shouldn't trust this robot @TT.lemon

:dh-wut:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TT.lemon said:

Hi there! I'm Lemon and I just joined Team Twice around 40 minutes ago~ I only started to get into Kpop so please excuse me if I use the wrong terminology/slang or if I don't know certain things you may ^^ Although I only just started liking Kpop, Twice caught my heart immediately and I was dead-crazy for them. I stayed up for 3 nights in a row, with no sleep watching their m/v's and trying to learn their names. I don't know if it's just me, but I found it really hard to differentiate between the members and identify who was who at first. But I eventually found it easier and easier. My Bias is Jihyo!! Are you allowed to have more than one bias?? If so then my biases are Jihyo, Sana and Dahyun!! Though Tzuyu's cute too... and Chaeyoung.. x_x omg stay strong,, Jihyo FOREVER! Anyways, I have a tendency to go all out crazy when I find something worth fanboying over, but the problem is that it's hard to find other people irl who can relate. Hence why I came here and joined Team Twice! One of my other interests are anime or the japanese culture in general, however since this is a website about Twice, i'll stick to that topic ^-^ I look forward to meeting everyone :)) Please don't hesitate to talk to me as one other reason I came here was to meet new friends ! Thanks for reading ^^

*Oh, can someone explain how this website works, the ranks, the currency and things alike? It's my first time so I get a bit lost sometimes, but I'll try to learn quick :)

:jh-strikeapose::jh-tt::jh-wut::jh-cheer::jh-lurk::jh-tea:

hi

:mm-hmph:

8 hours ago, bluelett said:

Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I also like Japanese culture and anime, hope we can get along. :dh-nice:

:mm-wow:

• Like 1

G'day :ty-aye:

Welcome to TTF! :sn-hi: As others have said, the 101 threads are a really helpful place to start to learn how the forum works.  :mn-game:

Even then, there may be times where you may feel the need to ask someone for clarification and that's cool, too, all the staff are awesome! :sn-heart:

And personally, I found it really easy to differentiate each of the members, however, western people all look alike. :ty-balloon:

Oh, and here's something worth fanboying over: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2MW0_0apc4 :mm-argh:

Hope you enjoy it here :ny-nice:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

How much more gay did Momo make you there? Because I know she made me straighter than ever :ty-peek:

I'm already gay lmao

4 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I know, but your gayness can increase just like my straightness, right? :ty-balloon:

:ny-nono: