News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Imprint

Hi I’m new

Hello! Welcome to the forums :) Make sure to get some posts up to get access to the chatbox and join us :D I hope you enjoy your stay and make sure to ask moderators or admins any questions you may have :)

1 hour ago, Imprint said:

Hello, I don’t know what to say. But my bias is Momo, sometimes Sana. I circle jerk both of them.:mm-heart::sn-hi:

Hi there!:sn-hi:i love those two, so cute~:mm-heart::sn-heart:I hope you have a wonderful time here in TTF~😘😘

Hello and welcome to TTF! Cool username you've got there :mm-bb:

Your bias is Momo but sometimes it's Sana? You could bias both of them if that's the case :sn-lol:totally nothing wrong with that~

Please do enjoy your stay and make yourself comfortable~ :sn-hi:but always make it a point to follow the rules and regulations

Hello imprint, welcome to TTF~ I love momo and sana too but my main bias is Mina :mn-ooh:

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @Imprint :dh-hi:

Edited by Picapict

Hello - Nice to see a fellow double bias of Sana and Momo.

Awards

11 hours ago, Picapict said:

Hello imprint, welcome to TTF~ I love momo and sana too but my main bias is Mina :mn-ooh:

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @Imprint :dh-hi:

Am I a part of your welcoming now? :dh-oh:

I feel honored :jh-myheart:

8 hours ago, Phebe said:

Am I a part of your welcoming now? :dh-oh:

I feel honored :jh-myheart:

yes :) I'll include u in more welcome in the future :ny-nono:

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy:

A BIG WELCOME fellow ONCE:dh-oh: and welcome to the TEAM TWICE family! :sn-shy:I am sure you will find a nice group of ONCEs here to talk to :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and is there anything you need, do voice out! :ny-tough: We will be happy to help you! :dh-wink:

Bonus content for new ONCEs xD

Spoiler