• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
>TornbetweenMomoandJihyo<

Your 2017 HIGHLIGHT

Since 2017 is coming to a end, why not share your memorable moments of this year?

For me, this is the year that I met Twice and became a big fan of them. I was actually not a big fan of kpop in general back then but Twice made me change my mind. I also met new friends both in this forum and in real life :mm-jjang:

What about you? What made this year a great one? 

18 minutes ago, >TornbetweenMomoandJihyo< said:

Since 2017 is coming to a end, why not share your memorable moments of this year?

For me, this is the year that I met Twice and became a big fan of them. I was actually not a big fan of kpop in general back then but Twice made me change my mind. I also met new friends both in this forum and in real life :mm-jjang:

What about you? What made this year a great one? 

Basically the same thing for me as well:ny-yes: 

I'm here to say that I love the sana gif in your signature ohmygaaaaah >.< By the way, you're Gabriel, right? (umm right??) Still remember me? :sn-cutie:It's been a while, you should visit more often~ >.<

Awards

23 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Basically the same thing for me as well:ny-yes: 

I'm here to say that I love the sana gif in your signature ohmygaaaaah >.< By the way, you're Gabriel, right? (umm right??) Still remember me? :sn-cutie:It's been a while, you should visit more often~ >.<

Yep, same old me :sn-lol: I actually plan to visit here more :mm-jjang:

For me it's joining this forum:ny-yes:It's my first time joining in things like this so it's very new to me, i won't regret joining here and I've made alot of memories and met alot of people here:mm-shy:So i expect more good memories in the upcoming year here in TTF and in real life:mn-hehe:

hmhmm. there's nothing much i did this year :mn-rest:

well i guess i finally started following kpop again after a few years of not doing so. and i attended my first kpop concert this year aswell which is nice.

Awards

I guess one highlight was finally getting a job – even if it's not a great job – allowing me to afford to buy lots of TWICE stuff :ny-lol:

And also joining this forum. :sn-heart:

In 2017, I had gotten over and depression and gotten more into anime and K-Pop.
I've started doing a bit better in school and being more cheerful and happy with others.
I also changed my appearance a lot.
I now have straight hair instead of poofy and curly, as well as glasses.

Some bad things are my sudden weight gain.
I've been feeling more lonely since I cannot go onto most places where I had the most fun anymore.
I'm glad I discovered TTF, though.
If I hadn't found TTF, I probably wouldn't of gotten rid of my depression as quick as I did.

A little fact I learned about me:
I'm most depressed from February to June.
It's like a little circle.
In February, I start to grow sad and rude, and it gets progressively worse over time,
but eventually I get over it over summer break.

But yeah! I would say 2017 has been a hectic year for me, and I hope 2018 will at least be a bit more easier lol.
:jh-myheart:

6 hours ago, >TornbetweenMomoandJihyo< said:

Yep, same old me :sn-lol: I actually plan to visit here more :mm-jjang:

ookay see you around! ^^

Awards