Jump to content
News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

>TornbetweenMomoandJihyo<

Your 2017 HIGHLIGHT

Recommended Posts

Since 2017 is coming to a end, why not share your memorable moments of this year?

For me, this is the year that I met Twice and became a big fan of them. I was actually not a big fan of kpop in general back then but Twice made me change my mind. I also met new friends both in this forum and in real life :mm-jjang:

What about you? What made this year a great one? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, >TornbetweenMomoandJihyo< said:

Since 2017 is coming to a end, why not share your memorable moments of this year?

For me, this is the year that I met Twice and became a big fan of them. I was actually not a big fan of kpop in general back then but Twice made me change my mind. I also met new friends both in this forum and in real life :mm-jjang:

What about you? What made this year a great one? 

Basically the same thing for me as well:ny-yes: 

I'm here to say that I love the sana gif in your signature ohmygaaaaah >.< By the way, you're Gabriel, right? (umm right??) Still remember me? :sn-cutie:It's been a while, you should visit more often~ >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

23 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Basically the same thing for me as well:ny-yes: 

I'm here to say that I love the sana gif in your signature ohmygaaaaah >.< By the way, you're Gabriel, right? (umm right??) Still remember me? :sn-cutie:It's been a while, you should visit more often~ >.<

Yep, same old me :sn-lol: I actually plan to visit here more :mm-jjang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me it's joining this forum:ny-yes:It's my first time joining in things like this so it's very new to me, i won't regret joining here and I've made alot of memories and met alot of people here:mm-shy:So i expect more good memories in the upcoming year here in TTF and in real life:mn-hehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmhmm. there's nothing much i did this year :mn-rest:

well i guess i finally started following kpop again after a few years of not doing so. and i attended my first kpop concert this year aswell which is nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

I guess one highlight was finally getting a job – even if it's not a great job – allowing me to afford to buy lots of TWICE stuff :ny-lol:

And also joining this forum. :sn-heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In 2017, I had gotten over and depression and gotten more into anime and K-Pop.
I've started doing a bit better in school and being more cheerful and happy with others.
I also changed my appearance a lot.
I now have straight hair instead of poofy and curly, as well as glasses.

Some bad things are my sudden weight gain.
I've been feeling more lonely since I cannot go onto most places where I had the most fun anymore.
I'm glad I discovered TTF, though.
If I hadn't found TTF, I probably wouldn't of gotten rid of my depression as quick as I did.

A little fact I learned about me:
I'm most depressed from February to June.
It's like a little circle.
In February, I start to grow sad and rude, and it gets progressively worse over time,
but eventually I get over it over summer break.

But yeah! I would say 2017 has been a hectic year for me, and I hope 2018 will at least be a bit more easier lol.
:jh-myheart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, >TornbetweenMomoandJihyo< said:

Yep, same old me :sn-lol: I actually plan to visit here more :mm-jjang:

ookay see you around! ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards


×