Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
lilpengu

Hello

My name is Aiden Williams , I currently live in South Texas USA and my favorite Twice Member is Mina(미 나 ) I love her cause not only is she super cute she also comes from south Texas.I am actually trying to learn korean so i can move to korea once i am done with high school and college.Just introducing myself so 안녕하세요

• Upvote 1

fontdinerdotcom-luvable.regular.png

Read the rules first, my dear child!

If you have any questions about rules, privacy or personal information, you can go here or you can PM me about it, I'll try to reply as quick as possible!

Don’t know how this place works? Do not fear! Go here for help!

If you have a question/suggestion for staff members, you can go here to ask them!

If you ever feel bored, all you have to do is go here and you can play some form games with other members!

Have amazing information about TWICE that you are dying to share with other people? You can do that here! But make sure that your information hasn’t already been shown on another topic in TTF!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message a staff member!

여보세요! 얼마나 한국말을 알고 있니?
지금까지이 사이트가 마음에 드십니까?

해피 투고!
- 페베

fontdinerdotcom-luvable.regular.png

9 minutes ago, Phebe said:

여보세요! 얼마나 한국말을 알고 있니?
지금까지이 사이트가 마음에 드십니까?

해피 투고!
- 페베

I know korean because i found lessons and i have been studying them.To learn this language is very hard .

7 minutes ago, Aiden Williams said:

I know korean because i found lessons and i have been studying them.To learn this language is very hard .

Cool! I barely know Korean, I always have to have my friends help me write it out for me. :ny-pose:

I got lazy today. I used Google Translate for that. Pretty lit roght? xD

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Phebe said:

Cool! I barely know Korean, I always have to have my friends help me write it out for me. :ny-pose:

I got lazy today. I used Google Translate for that. Pretty lit roght? xD

Dont worry your not the only one ....My lessons are giving me heck right now i only know some words and how to read and write words for the most part...😁 So i am learning to read and write first which is proving to be what I hope is the hard part

1 minute ago, Aiden Williams said:

Dont worry your not the only one ....My lessons are giving me heck right now i only know some words and how to read and write words for the most part...😁 So i am learning to read and write first which is proving to be what I hope is the hard part

Why do you want to learn Korean?

My goal is to become a K-Pop star (although I know it won't happen).

1 minute ago, Phebe said:

Why do you want to learn Korean?

My goal is to become a K-Pop star (although I know it won't happen).

So i can move to korea and become a kpop star.....Also anyone can be anything heres some of my words straight from the heart"One thing you should do is never give up....Because giving up is just losing and accepting that you lost....If you work hard enough you can be the best of the best...."-Aiden Williams...What im trying to say is practice your dancing ,Korean and Japanese  and Your singing every day for hours, if you can do that , then its in your future

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Aiden Williams said:

My name is Aiden Williams , I currently live in South Texas USA and my favorite Twice Member is Mina(미 나 ) I love her cause not only is she super cute she also comes from south Texas.I am actually trying to learn korean so i can move to korea once i am done with high school and college.Just introducing myself so 안녕하세요

hello aiden!:sn-hi: pleasure to meet you pengu fam~:mn-penguin: enjoy your stay here~:mn-ketchup:

Just now, Aiden Williams said:

So i can move to korea and become a kpop star.....Also anyone can be anything heres some of my words straight from the heart"One thing you should do is never give up....Because giving up is just losing and accepting that you lost....If you work hard enough you can be the best of the best...."-Aiden Williams...What im trying to say is practice your dancing ,Korean and Japanese  and Your singing every day for hours, if you can do that , then its in your future

It's not that I don't think it wouldn't happen, my mother would just never let me xD
I auditioned for JYPE back in 2015 and got accepted for rounds but my mom found out and I had to deny the offer.

3 minutes ago, Phebe said:

It's not that I don't think it wouldn't happen, my mother would just never let me xD
I auditioned for JYPE back in 2015 and got accepted for rounds but my mom found out and I had to deny the offer.

ㅊㄹ 며 요 That sucks.😧😧Parents suck sometimes

6 minutes ago, Aiden Williams said:

ㅊㄹ 며 요 That sucks.😧😧Parents suck sometimes

괜찮아. <3 Parents do suck tbh lmao

• Upvote 1

Hello and welcome, hope you have a fantastic experience here at TTF :mm-shy:

Awards

Hi there aiden, welcome to TTF~ my fellow Minaism! yes your are right Mina is so damn adorable! good things u learn korean but i'm not going to give mina to you! i'm the one who's going to marry her lol:mn-ooh:

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @Aiden Williams:dh-hi:

Edited by Picapict

Awards

1 minute ago, Picapict said:

Hi there aiden, welcome to TTF~ my fellow Minaism! yes your are right Mina is so damn adorable! good things u learn korean but i'm not going to give mina to you! i'm the one who's going to marry her lol:mn-ooh:

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~

Man I'm gunna have to get used to you tagging me everytime xD

1 minute ago, Phebe said:

Man I'm gunna have to get used to you tagging me everytime xD

i told ya right :sn-pew:

Awards

5 hours ago, Picapict said:

Man bro u wanna fight for minas love XD im just playin around but All we can do is dream....

2 hours ago, Aiden Williams said:

Man bro u wanna fight for minas love XD im just playin around but All we can do is dream....

dream? lol it's a goal turning into reality soon!!!:ny-nono:

Awards

Hello and welcome Aiden! :dh-hi:Creative profile name you've got there... :jy-utried:

Hope you enjoy it here. Any problems, don't hesitate to ask anyone. :mn-peace:

14 hours ago, Picapict said:

최 고....나의 실 세 감정 :😢😢

15 hours ago, Picapict said:

:mn-tt:

21 minutes ago, Aiden Williams said:

:mn-tt:

Don't worry 'bout me, you can have Mina whenever you want <3

Although I'm filming when @Picapict asks Mina for his hand in marriage xD

2 minutes ago, Phebe said: