Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
ZRINMOMO

[MOMOIST] HOPE TO SEE MOMO

if you all had one chance to say something to your bias what will you says?

IF me i want to tell momo that i really like her and i really2 love her:mm-cry::mm-heart:

No idea, probably just stare and be hella awkward.

I don't think i can say anything lol, i would be too busy staring at her while asking myself is this real? lol

Awards

I would just be in shocked and would say something on reflex like "you are so pretty and funny, how can you be real" :ny-look:

Awards

I’d probably blurt out really quickly, “You’re so pretty, I love your adorable teeth, thank you for your hard work I love you” :ny-soju:

Awards

I will ask her to pinch me and i'll probably be very awkward:huh:

18 hours ago, Picapict said:

I don't think i can say anything lol, i would be too busy staring at her while asking myself is this real? lol

ouhhhhh it make sense:mm-wow:maybe i will be like you too:mm-pdnim:

9 hours ago, kz.suweeg said:

I will ask her to pinch me and i'll probably be very awkward:huh:

i would the same tooo:mm-jjang:

18 hours ago, maxix said:

I would just be in shocked and would say something on reflex like "you are so pretty and funny, how can you be real" :ny-look:

hahahahahah:mm-pdnim:

1 minute ago, ZRINMOMO said:

It's hard for me to process really exciting and happy things so I would probably go up to her normally. Yay me....

• Like 1

Just now, Phebe said:

It's hard for me to process really exciting and happy things so I would probably go up to her normally. Yay me....

i think i will do like what you do hehehehe

Go up to her and be like, "Hey, can I touch you" lmao

Just now, Phebe said:

Go up to her and be like, "Hey, can I touch you" lmao

i hope that i also have courage to tell her that i love her

i hope that i also have courage to tell her that i love her

Hmmm... don't you ever wonder how people do that? I mean, lots of people love TWICE. They aren't allowed to date anyone under October 20th, 2018. But also, although they love their fans, they don't know much about them. 

But good luck, I'll support you.

3 hours ago, ZRINMOMO said:

i would the same tooo:mm-jjang:

hahahahahah:mm-pdnim:

3 hours ago, ZRINMOMO said:

Then you'll have a lot to do when you see Momo, and momo would be so confused :ny-look:

3 hours ago, Phebe said:

Hmmm... don't you ever wonder how people do that? I mean, lots of people love TWICE. They aren't allowed to date anyone under October 20th, 2018. But also, although they love their fans, they don't know much about them. 

But good luck, I'll support you.

yeah a lot of people says they love twice a lot during fansign, so u have to prepare something special and wait until they are allowed to date anyone haha 

Awards

5 hours ago, Picapict said:

yeah a lot of people says they love twice a lot during fansign, so u have to prepare something special and wait until they are allowed to date anyone haha 

I wonder what they actually say to all those guys just sitting there confessing their love during those fansigns... I mean they are not going to date a fan but i applaud people for trying. Well i can't deny, I wouldn't try my self with Sana or Momo if i had the chance.

5 minutes ago, pdn said:

I wonder what they actually say to all those guys just sitting there confessing their love during those fansigns... I mean they are not going to date a fan but i applaud people for trying. Well i can't deny, I wouldn't try my self with Sana or Momo if i had the chance.

probably they will laugh and say nice things, they're Twice after all~ they won't do anything mean or belittling the fans :ny-yes:

Awards

1 minute ago, Picapict said:

probably they will laugh and say nice things, they're Twice after all~ they won't do anything mean or belittling the fans :ny-yes:

True 

On 02/01/2018 at 1:32 AM, pdn said:

No idea, probably just stare and be hella awkward.

This. Would probably be lost for words. 

I don't think I will say anything... I'm so shy. :dh-smthing:

Edited by Strelitzia

Awards

i would probably have nothing to say, given it would be really awkward because i would be nervous to even say anything to momo:cy-fluffy:

I would either be super shocked, scream, or stare at her and try to think straight :sn-stare: 

Awards

i will freeze and stare haha i think it will come across as rude but i bet im not the only one!!! probably shes encountered that situation many times im sure