• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Jeongoddess

Hello fellow onces!!!

Hi!!!!!!!, I'm very excited to meet all of you and I decided to create an account on new years day because why not :)

I have been a once since 2015 (end of like ooh ahh era), I am also on the once amino. If you don't know yet my bias is Jeongyeon :) My bias wrecker is all (Mainly Mina) 

Anyways I hope I enjoy my time here.

Happy new years!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! Welcome to TTF! :dh-hi:Hope you enjoy your stay, and hopefully we can be friends. :mn-hehe:See you around~:sn-shy:

• Upvote 1

fontdinerdotcom-luvable.regular.png

Read the rules first, my dear child!

If you have any questions about rules, privacy or personal information, you can go here or you can PM me about it, I'll try to reply as quick as possible!

Don’t know how this place works? Do not fear! Go here for help!

If you have a question/suggestion for staff members, you can go here to ask them!

If you ever feel bored, all you have to do is go here and you can play some form games with other members!

Have amazing information about TWICE that you are dying to share with other people? You can do that here! But make sure that your information hasn’t already been shown on another topic in TTF!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message a staff member!

fontdinerdotcom-luvable.regular.png

• Upvote 1

Hello Jeongoddess, welcome to TTF~ What a nice username u got there :ny-yes:I'm picapict and My main bias is Mina :mn-ooh:

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @Jeongoddess :dh-hi:

• Upvote 1

Awards

Hey and welcome to TTF :dh-hi:

I hope you enjoy your time here :mm-heart:

and i see you around

• Upvote 1

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy:

Hello and welcome Jeongoddess :sn-hi:

I'm sure you will find lots to do and new friends to make here on TTF :sn-heart:

And yes, they're all bias wreckers :mn-gasp:

• Like 1

Hi! :jy-cutie: Nice to meet you and Welcome to Team Twice Forums:jh-wink:

Be sure to check the RULES & GUIDELINES to help you roam and explore on this forum with ease! 

If you have questions that you might ask, you can check here for FAQs on where you should start!

I hope that you'd enjoy your stay here and see you around! :cuties:

Awards

Hello my chingu! Welcome to TTF :ny-rawr:

Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :sn-lub: 

Happy new year :ny-soju: Hope we can be friends 

Awards

A BIG WELCOME fellow ONCE:dh-oh: and welcome to the TEAM TWICE family! :sn-shy:I am sure you will find a nice group of ONCEs here to talk to :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and is there anything you need, do voice out! :ny-tough: We will be happy to help you! :dh-wink:

Bonus content for new ONCEs xD

Spoiler