• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
liraeyllis

[instiz] That moment when your bias came to your house but you gotta leave for cram school

Spoiler

bd27b8e8ad4ea213129c66754c12154b.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR LARGER PHOTO

Show: Let's Eat Dinner Together

Dahyun was the guest of an episode and she happened to visited the house of a fan. She signed all of his albums but they didn't have time to talk because the fan is still a student and he had to leave for cram school.

-He should've missed cram school for a day..ㅜㅜ I mean, it's a very rare chance to have Dahyun visiting your house to have dinner together..ㅜㅜ

-Hul.. That's a very rare chance, though..ㅠㅠ

-If I was him, I would've missed the cram school without concerning about it even for a second..ㅜㅜ Not everyone have the chance to have dinner together with their biases..ㅠㅠ

-It would've been okay to miss cram school for a day, though..ㅜㅜ

-I feel sad just by looking at the screen captures..ㅠㅠ

-If I was him, I would've called the teacher and ask for their permission to miss the class for a day.. That boy is very nice..ㅠㅠ

-This is so sad..ㅠㅠ What's so important about cram school..ㅠㅠ

-He should've just missed it.. I bet he couldn't even concentrate during classes..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. His mom should've let him missed the class, I feel so upset just by reading it..ㅠㅠ

-That's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ Such a pity, though.. I mean, when will your bias ever visit your house to have a dinner together..

-He seems to be a very kind boy..

-Oh God..ㅠㅠ

-If I was him I would've whined to my mom and ask her to give me permission to miss the class..ㅋㅋㅋ

-For someone who lies and misses private classes just to go to a concert, I can't relate..

-If I was him, I would've just missed the cram school.. It's not even school, but cram school.. It should be okay to miss a class..

From what i've seen they are very serious about their school in Korea. I dont think they skip school like we do in Western countries.

If i was him, not only cram school, i'd even miss my own wedding, or even a date:dh-heh: just to have dinner with one of TWICE's member, like seriously what's the chance of them going to dinner at your house? I'd do everything for that :sn-lol:

27 minutes ago, Jokballet said:

If i was him, not only cram school, i'd even miss my own wedding, or even a date:dh-heh: just to have dinner with one of TWICE's member, like seriously what's the chance of them going to dinner at your house? I'd do everything for that :sn-lol:

YASSS

Cram school? like seriously? I'd sell my soul to satan for this and he skipped the dinner with dahyun at his house for cram school??? :ny-wut:

who the hell skip dinner with twice member for a boring cram school? i wonder if this kid is allright :ny-look:

Awards

Do they show up unanounced? I feel like the parents must have known and they could have picked a time where he didn't have school

3 hours ago, pdn said:

Do they show up unanounced? I feel like the parents must have known and they could have picked a time where he didn't have school

Yeees it was a coincidence that he was coming home from school and he saw Dahyun and Hodong (if I remember correctly) in front of the apartment system where they can call the owners through the house number. So Dahyun and Hodong decided to go to his house to eat dinner.

5 hours ago, Picapict said:

Cram school? like seriously? I'd sell my soul to satan for this and he skipped the dinner with dahyun at his house for cram school??? :ny-wut:

who the hell skip dinner with twice member for a boring cram school? i wonder if this kid is allright :ny-look:

He spent a bit of time with Dahyun and he got to eat with her too + show her his dancing skills hahaha! Dahyun signed 3 of his CDs too.

wowza you really don't get a chance for that everyday :dh-oh: i would've just begged my mom and skipped cram school for a day to eat with my bias  :mm-eat: