• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
  • Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      3 Japanese Girls at the Top of K-Pop: The 1st of Their Kind (Please click this link for the news article)

Note: © This is copyrighted material owned by Digital Chosun Inc. No part of it may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission.   Therefore, I am not allowed to reproduce/transmit the news clippings in this post without their written permission. Please help yourselves by taking some time and reading the flavourful article of our TWICE's J-Line(Momo, Sana & Mina)'s finally debuting in TWICE, the difficulties (good & bad publicity) at the beginning (along with Tzuyu) and their rise in popularity with TWICE in the current day and future, at the above headline link on the Digital Chosun Ilbo website. This is the 4th part of a mini-feature of TWICE's J-Line from the news website. The 1st part is "3 Japanese Girls at the Top of K-Pop: The Story Begins", and also reflected (with forum members' comments) in the forum here, while the 2nd part is "3 Japanese Girls at the Top of K-Pop: Taking off to K-Pop Land", and the 3rd part "3 Japanese Girls at the Top of K-Pop: In the Lion's Den". Thank you.  
    • By sacheol-21stC
      3 Japanese Girls at the Top of K-Pop: The Story Begins
      Note: © This is copyrighted material owned by Digital Chosun Inc. No part of it may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission.   Therefore, I am not allowed to reproduce/transmit the news clippings in this post without their written permission. Please help yourselves by taking some time and reading the enlightening article of our TWICE's J-Line(Momo, Sana & Mina)'s journey from (Kyoto, Osaka & Kobe)-Kansai, Japan to JYPE-Seoul, South Korea, at the above headline link on the Digital Chosun Ilbo website. Thank you.  
    • By Minari 🐧
      Maknae line's VLive summary based on my own understanding
      (I put the video on lower resolution so the photos didn't look that good. Sorry~)

I thought it was a makeup tutorial...

• By elegantzuyu

On January 30 2018, Twice were featured on a famous Filipino noontime TV show called It's Showtime in the segment "Copy Cut". There are 2 teams: the boys and the girls. They are given a short amount of time to try and imitate a picture as best as they could. This is a reach because Twice is getting recognition in the Philippines and hopefully they will hold a concert there and maybe become endorsers of a clothing line like Bench. Many Filipino Onces would be so happy!
      Here is the link to the video enjoy! https://streamable.com/2k4um

YouTube blocked my video so I had to post it on streamable 

• By day289
      Hi, please check out my Heart Shaker violin cover and let me know what you think!