• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hi guys!! this is my first time here although i have been a fan of twice since JYP announce of debuting a new girl group don't bias anyone in Twice cause i like all of them as they are my source of life!!! My dream is to see Twice and i am writing songs for them i hope jyp will like it.Most i my friends told me that i am retard but i don't care.Some of my friends told me they like Twice cause they are sexy and hot but what i felt is like slapping their face in a pile of turt cause that is not how u respect an  idol and they are what u idolize not seeing by their looks so i have never seen any once who like their song,vocals and personality what is see is they only like them for their looks i do not know what people now days are thinking but i am ashamed.

I will post in korean and japanese to cause i learnt them and i know majority of once are from Korean and Japan although i am not that good in japanese and korea

난 한국에 게시할 예정 나 그들을 배운 원인 일본 그리고 한국과 일본에서 한 번의 대부분은 알고 韓国語で掲載する予定が発生する日本に学んだし、私は韓国と日本から一度の大半が知っています。안녕 얘 들 아! 이건 내 처음으로 여기 JYP 새로운 걸 그룹 누구 두번 원인에 편견을 하지 않습니다의 데뷔 발표 이후 두 번의 팬이 되었습니다 하지만 난 모두 같은 그들의 그들은 내 생명의 원천! 내 꿈을 두번 보고 이며 노래를 쓰고 있어 그들에 대 한 jyp는 그것을 좋아하지 것입니다 바랍니다. 대부분 내가 내 친구 줬 어 내가 바보 오전 하지만 난 상관 없어. 그들은 두 번 같은 얘기 내 친구 중 일부는 그들은 섹시 하 고 뜨거운 하지만 난 하지 어떻게 u 우상을 존중 하 고 그들은 당신이 하나를 본 적이 있다 그래서 그들의 보기에 의해 표시 되지 않는 상화 turt 원인의 더미에서 그들의 얼굴을 때 리고 같은 느낌 발생 한 번 사람 처럼 그들의 노래, 보컬 및 개성을 무엇을 보고 그들은 단지 그들 처럼 지금 일 생각 하는 사람들이 잘 모 르 겠 자신의 외모에 대 한 하지만 내가 부끄럽다.
こんにちはみんな!これは私の初めてここが JYP 発表デビューの新しい女の子のグループは 2 回原因で誰もバイアスはありませんして以来二回のファンはずっと私彼らのような彼らは生命の私の源を!私の夢は二度と jyp はそれを好むと思いますそれらの曲を書いています。ほとんどの i は、私の友人は私に言った私は遅らせるが、気にしません。彼らのように 2 回私に言った私の友人の何人かは原因はセクシーとホットが何を感じているはありませんどのように u はアイドルを尊重し、あなたは私はいずれかを見たことがないので外見で見ていない偶像を崇拝している turt 原因の山に自分の顔を叩くよう一度人のように彼らの曲、ボーカルおよび人格何です参照してください、彼らだけ彼らのように外見がどのような人々 は現在の日を考えているかわからないが、私は恥ずかしい。
:jy-flee::jh-lurk::ny-yes:

Hello #Twice , welcome to TTF~ I'm picapict and My main bias is Mina but i love twice as a whole:mn-ooh:

Well, i do feel the same way as you when they only think of twice's body feels like i want to slap them, twice is more than an object to please their eyes!!! but well we can't do anything since everyone has their own point of view, so we have to respect their opinion and be a good Once. If we did something bad to them it will destroy the good image that Once have. :ny-nono:

Woah you can do korean and japanese, i envy you now. Can you teach me someday? haha

You have a quite unique intro here lol 

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @Aseroth hope we can be good friends :dh-hi:

And Hope JYP will likes the song you write for twice and get it included in twice's future album :ny-yes:

Awards

What a nice long intro lmao. Hope to see you around here! :mn-gasp: I actually envy you because you live in Seoul, no one knows how badly I want to be in your country :jy-eww:

• Like 1

Awards

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy:

Hey welcome @#TWICE fellow newbee to the forum!

How did I got mentioned in here? lol :mn-uhm:

Kidding aside, hope you enjoy your stay and like me, browse through all the good stuff in here, while make good online friends along the way!

Oh my... :ny-look: (The giant text is now fixed, I see, lol)

Welcome #TWICE, hope you enjoy it here and meet many new friends :sn-heart:

Edited by TWICE's Pet Gerbil

Welcome to TTF!!:ny-soju:Hope you enjoy your stay here and hopefully we can be friends! See you around~:mn-blush:

21 hours ago, Picapict said:

Hello #Twice , welcome to TTF~ I'm picapict and My main bias is Mina but i love twice as a whole:mn-ooh:

Well, i do feel the same way as you when they only think of twice's body feels like i want to slap them, twice is more than an object to please their eyes!!! but well we can't do anything since everyone has their own point of view, so we have to respect their opinion and be a good Once. If we did something bad to them it will destroy the good image that Once have. :ny-nono:

Woah you can do korean and japanese, i envy you now. Can you teach me someday? haha

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @Aseroth hope we can be good friends :dh-hi:

And Hope JYP will likes the song you write for twice and get it included in twice's future album :ny-yes:

21 hours ago, Picapict said:

Thx i can teach u some i u want to learnt it but japanese is hard by the way i saw almost every member has the gif thing like yours is mina is love

21 hours ago, TendyLoops said:

What a nice long intro lmao. Hope to see you around here! :mn-gasp: I actually envy you because you live in Seoul, no one knows how badly I want to be in your country :jy-eww:

thx by the way may i know where can u get award

by the way i do not live in seoul i put it to go anonymus and i live in malaysia

1 hour ago, #TWICE said:

Thx i can teach u some i u want to learnt it but japanese is hard by the way i saw almost every member has the gif thing like yours is mina is love

yeah it seems hard but i have to learn it to be a good future husband for mina :ny-yes: lmao

oh u mean the signature? u can put gif on your signature~ all you have to do is finding a gif or make a gif on your own and upload it on image hosting sites so u can link it as ur signature. If u find it hard u can pm me for help :mn-tea: (do i answered this correctly?) 

Edited by Picapict

Awards

4 hours ago, Picapict said:

yeah it seems hard but i have to learn it to be a good future husband for mina :ny-yes: lmao

oh u mean the signature? u can put gif on your signature~ all you have to do is finding a gif or make a gif on your own and upload it on image hosting sites so u can link it as ur signature. If u find it hard u can pm me for help :mn-tea: (do i answered this correctly?) 

thx

6 hours ago, #TWICE said:

by the way i do not live in seoul i put it to go anonymus and i live in malaysia

oh lmao

About the awards, you can get it here. but you need certain amount of Wonces before you can get one. To get Wonces, just simply participate in the forums by commenting or making a thread of your own. :ny-yes:

Awards

Hey and welcome to TTF :dh-hi:

I hope you enjoy your time here :mm-heart:

and i see you around

10 hours ago, Phebe said:

I know Japanese and Korean lel~

no one ask you tho :ny-wut:

On 1/7/2018 at 12:55 AM, Aseroth said:

Hey welcome @#TWICE fellow newbee to the forum!

How did I got mentioned in here? lol :mn-uhm:

Kidding aside, hope you enjoy your stay and like me, browse through all the good stuff in here, while make good online friends along the way!

i think i made a mistake when copying my welcome template :( lol  srry

• Like 1

Awards

5 minutes ago, Picapict said:

I just want to be a part of the conversation :jy-eww:

3 minutes ago, Phebe said:

2 minutes ago, Phebe said:

I want to learn Korean, can I also join the conversation.

2 minutes ago, pdn said:

Yes. :jy-cute:

3 hours ago, Phebe said:

oh my don't cry little phebe~ yes yes you can join the conversation :ny-yes:

3 hours ago, pdn said:

yeah you can join us and exclude phebe from the conversation :ny-yes:

Awards

Read the rules first, my dear child!

If you have any questions about rules, privacy or personal information,
you can go 
here or you can PM me about it, I'll try to reply as quick as possible!

Don’t know how this place works? Do not fear! Go here for help!

If you have a question/suggestion for staff members, you can go here to ask them!

If you ever feel bored, all you have to do is go here and you can play some form games with other members!

Have amazing information about TWICE that you are dying to share with other people? You can do that here!
But make sure that your information hasn’t already been shown on another topic in TTF!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message a staff member!
:twice-hug:

A BIG WELCOME fellow ONCE:dh-oh: and welcome to the TEAM TWICE family! :sn-shy:I am sure you will find a nice group of ONCEs here to talk to :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and is there anything you need, do voice out! :ny-tough: We will be happy to help you! :dh-wink:

Bonus content for new ONCEs xD

Spoiler