Jump to content
News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
bluelett

[DISCUSSION] Favourite thing about your bias

Recommended Posts

So, I was wondering, what's your favourite thing about your bias/biases in TWICE?
For me, I like Dahyun's cheerful smile. :dh-wink:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Well my favourite things about mina would be her smile! the calm and soothing smile. But i love everythings about her :mn-rocku:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sana's angel personality, she seems so sweet, kind, genuine and happy. 

Also her eyes are amazing. The way she can look at you is unreal, I would die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

I have to go with Tzuyu's eyes. Her eyes are just so gorgeous! I really love her smile, too, though. :ty-candy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

A few in my crew; like our fearless leader are an all package type of guy.  Myself included.  :twice-smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

So many people picking their bias' smile. Just goes to show how much we want them to be happy :mm-heart::ny-cute::ty-hehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

16 hours ago, Picapict said:

Well my favourite things about mina would be her smile! the calm and soothing smile. But i love everythings about her :mn-rocku:

True, her smiles seem so soft. :mn-blush:
 

16 hours ago, pdn said:

Sana's angel personality, she seems so sweet, kind, genuine and happy. 

Also her eyes are amazing. The way she can look at you is unreal, I would die

Yess, her personality is truly beautiful. :sn-cutie:

 

11 hours ago, TzuyuLily said:

I have to go with Tzuyu's eyes. Her eyes are just so gorgeous! I really love her smile, too, though. :ty-candy:

Her eyes are gorgeous indeed. :ty-hehe:

 

11 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

A few in my crew; like our fearless leader are an all package type of guy.  Myself included.  :twice-smile:

They're all incredible indeed :ny-yes:

 

2 hours ago, TzuyuLily said:

So many people picking their bias' smile. Just goes to show how much we want them to be happy :mm-heart::ny-cute::ty-hehe:

Well, happiness is one of the most important things :ny-yes:

 

2 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Nayeon smile! And lot! :ny-lol:

Her smile is so cute indeed :ny-cute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

And she got an angel personality also!! such a lovely mina :sn-lub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Picapict said:

And she got an angel personality also!! such a lovely mina :sn-lub:

Did you ctrl+c ctrl+v that from me or? 

I'm kidding :sn-heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

3 hours ago, pdn said:

Did you ctrl+c ctrl+v that from me or? 

I'm kidding :sn-heart:

yes i copy paste!!! haha should i edit it by adding insipired by pdn? lmao :sn-lub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, bluelett said:

True, her smiles seem so soft. :mn-blush:
 

Yess, her personality is truly beautiful. :sn-cutie:

 

Her eyes are gorgeous indeed. :ty-hehe:

 

They're all incredible indeed :ny-yes:

 

Well, happiness is one of the most important things :ny-yes:

 

Her smile is so cute indeed :ny-cute:

:ny-yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7.1.2018 at 12:42 PM, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

11191260_390245987849950_155948779_n.jpg          when she closes her eyes like that 

Ikr, it's so cute :dh-smthing:

 

10 hours ago, Picapict said:

And she got an angel personality also!! such a lovely mina :sn-lub:

Agreed :ny-yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

For Mina, everything her voice FOR SURE and definitely her moles! Also! Theres something about her eyes that are so just so warm and calming (much like her voice)

Edited by Monster Myoui

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

10 hours ago, Monster Myoui said:

For Mina, everything her voice FOR SURE and definitely her moles! Also! Theres something about her eyes that are so just so warm and calming (much like her voice)

Agreed on everything :ny-yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

For Momo, I really like her voice and how shy she is, how she rap and how sexy she can be... Everything. :mm-shh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 12.1.2018 at 1:25 AM, Strelitzia said:

For Momo, I really like her voice and how shy she is, how she rap and how sexy she can be... Everything. :mm-shh:

Agreed :ny-yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 1/7/2018 at 1:24 AM, pdn said:

Sana's angel personality, she seems so sweet, kind, genuine and happy. 

agree.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 1/7/2018 at 2:49 PM, TzuyuLily said:

So many people picking their bias' smile. Just goes to show how much we want them to be happy :mm-heart::ny-cute::ty-hehe:

Interesting :cy-fluffy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 1/7/2018 at 12:33 AM, bluelett said:

They're all incredible indeed :ny-yes:

I wish Twice all the happiness in the world.  :twice-smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

momo's body of course im not even ashamed to admit it, always that perfect posture, abs and graceful movements. her having a good looking face is just the icing on top

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/16/2018 at 8:13 AM, nthabulldog said:

momo's body of course im not even ashamed to admit it, always that perfect posture, abs and graceful movements. her having a good looking face is just the icing on top

This guy surely knows his stuff :mm-jjang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×