News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Hello everyone! I don't even know if I'm posting well but... I'm new on this forum and I LOVE it.

My name is Hana, but you can call me Lucy as well. I really love Twice but my heart is only for Momo, she is my queen and my No.1 bias and will be forever but also I really love Tzuyu and Nayeon.  

Hope we can have a good relationship! ♥ 

Heart.gif Heart.gif Heart.gif Heart.gif Heart.gif     tumblr_olvgpdyn221uaemooo3_500.gif   Heart.gif Heart.gif Heart.gif Heart.gif Heart.gif   

Edited by Momosey
  • Like 1

Awards

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy:

Welcome welcome, Hana! I just joined today, too :mm-heart:At first I didn't pay Momo that much attention unfortunately (I didn't dislike her at all, she just wasn't my bias), but recently I watched Sixteen for the first time, and now Momo is moving up my bias list! She's such a good dancer!

Awards

1 minute ago, TzuyuLily said:

Welcome welcome, Hana! I just joined today, too At:mm-heart: first I didn't pay Momo that much attention unfortunately (I didn't dislike her at all, she just wasn't my bias), but recently I watched Sixteen for the first time, and now Momo is moving up my bias list! She's such a good dancer!

Ahh that's so nice! Momo such a cutie pudding for me and I really love Tzuyu too! I always have my bias on the kpop groups but in Twice they are all such a bias 

Hope we can be friends :mm-shy:

Awards

4 minutes ago, Momosey said:

Ahh that's so nice! Momo such a cutie pudding for me and I really love Tzuyu too! I always have my bias on the kpop groups but in Twice they are all such a bias 

Hope we can be friends :mm-shy:

:D Btw I see that your location is Momoland. I'm assuming that's because of Momo :mm-shy:But by any chance do you listen to the kpop group called Momoland as well? They're pretty awesome, if you haven't heard of them!

Awards

4 minutes ago, TzuyuLily said:

:D Btw I see that your location is Momoland. I'm assuming that's because of Momo :mm-shy:But by any chance do you listen to the kpop group called Momoland as well? They're pretty awesome, if you haven't heard of them!

Is for Momo, ofc but I stan so much Momoland, BBomb BBomb such a GOOD song and I'm thinking to buy their new album. I'm really in love with Momoland they are amazing... But I didn't know how is my bias yet I just now that I love so much Joo E, Ahin and Hyebin :ny-yes:

Edited by Momosey

Awards

Just now, Momosey said:

Is for Momo, ofc but I stan so much Momoland, BBomb BBomb such a GOOD song and I'm thinking to buy their new album. I'm really in love with Momoland they are amazing... But I didn't know how is my bias yet I just now that I love so much Joo E, Ahin and Hyebin :ny-yes:

Ahhhh, yessss, Bboom Bboom is so good!! Someone else who loves Momoland!! :satzu-gj:

Awards

Just now, TzuyuLily said:

Ahhhh, yessss, Bboom Bboom is so good!! Someone else who loves Momoland!! :satzu-gj:

Duude, they are so good I hope they will have so much followers because they worked so hard and such a good kpop group  ♥ 

• Like 1

Awards

Hello Hana (i'd call u this since i like it better than lucy, is it ok?) , welcome to TTF~ I'm picapict and My main bias is Mina :mn-ooh:

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @Momosey hope we can be good friends :dh-hi:

Hello and welcome to TTF! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :dh-nice:

Awards

6 hours ago, Picapict said:

Hello Hana (i'd call u this since i like it better than lucy, is it ok?) , welcome to TTF~ I'm picapict and My main bias is Mina :mn-ooh:

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @Momosey hope we can be good friends :dh-hi:

Hi and thank you! I've read the rules and I hope I will do everything okay. 

Poor Phebe :sn-lol: 

I hope the same, you all seems so good persons! :love:

6 hours ago, Zaito said:

Welcome to TTF :ny-yes:

Thank you! Hope we can be friends :mm-heart:

6 hours ago, Phebe said:

LITTY :mm-ballet:

:jh-gj: 

4 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

hello! welcome to ttf! I love Nayeon too! hope you will enjoy here! And nice to meet you!:ny-rawr:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy for you guys, you are all so nice :ny-soju:

2 hours ago, DoesAnyoneLikeCake said:

Hello! Welcome to TTF! :ny-yes: Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :ny-soju:

Thank you so much. Hope we can be friends! :mm-shy:

1 hour ago, bluelett said:

Hello and welcome to TTF! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :dh-nice:

I am, thank you! :ny-yes: Hope we can be friends :mm-heart:

Awards

Hi Momosey :sn-hi: Welcome and glad you love the forum. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :ny-nice:

P.S. I've often wanted to visit Momoland, myself. :ty-peek:

22 hours ago, Momosey said:

Hi and thank you! I've read the rules and I hope I will do everything okay. 

Poor Phebe :sn-lol: 

I hope the same, you all seems so good persons! :love:

Thank you! Hope we can be friends :mm-heart:

:jh-gj: 

Thank you so much! I'm so happy for you guys, you are all so nice :ny-soju:

Thank you so much. Hope we can be friends! :mm-shy:

I am, thank you! :ny-yes: Hope we can be friends :mm-heart:

No problem.:ny-chu:anything for you😘

Read the rules first, my dear child!

If you have any questions about rules, privacy or personal information,
you can go 
here or you can PM me about it, I'll try to reply as quick as possible!

Don’t know how this place works? Do not fear! Go here for help!

If you have a question/suggestion for staff members, you can go here to ask them!

If you ever feel bored, all you have to do is go here and you can play some form games with other members!

Have amazing information about TWICE that you are dying to share with other people? You can do that here!
But make sure that your information hasn’t already been shown on another topic in TTF!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message a staff member!
:twice-hug:

4 hours ago, Plume said:

Welcome to TTF @Momosey:ny-yes: I see a Momo stan haha! I love her too :ny-nice:

Thank you! :sn-lub: 

How can someone do not love Momo and all the girls on Twice :jh-cheer:

Awards

Hi! :jy-cutie: Nice to meet you and Welcome to Team Twice Forums:jh-wink:

Be sure to check the RULES & GUIDELINES to help you roam and explore on this forum with ease! 

If you have questions that you might ask, you can check here for FAQs on where you should start!

I hope that you'd enjoy your stay here and see you around! :cuties:

Awards