News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

A BIG WELCOME fellow ONCE:dh-oh: and welcome to the TEAM TWICE family! :sn-shy:I am sure you will find a nice group of ONCEs here to talk to :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and is there anything you need, do voice out! :ny-tough: We will be happy to help you! :dh-wink:

Bonus content for new ONCEs xD

Spoiler

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Neomuhae
      I honestly didn't planned to inscribe me in a forum, but here I am. 
      I'd never imagined I could be into kpop either, nor even that obssesed with something that isn't Fifth Harmony or currently Camila Cabello. Still. Things happen.
      I wanted to introduce myself but since I prefer not to post my name and age here, I'm just going to explain you that nowadays I'm not able to pick any bias of Twice. I can say I'm between Sana, Momo, Dahyun or Mina, but seriously, this is too hard for me. 
      Anyway... I ship a lot. Like, a lot lot. (Had to be clarified). 

Hope this place makes me feel like I have some company as a Once. See you around! 
      PS: Wasn't expecting the emoji thing. <3 
    • By Elumi
      Hi guys!!
      I'm new here and i want to introduce myself but i dont really know how so i'm just gonna say what i want lol
      so hey my bias is chaeyoung since sixteen i really liked her <3~~ she is a good rapper and she writes them herself and she is also good at singing (have you heard her sing in vlives?) 
      she is also good at drawing!! omg her drawings r really cute and unique <3 she dances well (cheer up ninja ver. is the best XD )
       and she is cute like  baby tiger rawr xd what she lacks in height she makes up for cuteness XD 
      TWICE is so addicting!!  i first watched sixteen and then i can't stop watching twice til now :O  
      watch twice everyday!! time is gold!! XD
      ALSO EVERYONE DRINK POCARI SWEAT EVERYDAY !!!
      TWICE MAKES ME HAPPY EVERYDAYYYY !! <3 
      that's all thank you i hope i have a fun time here !!   ^ w ^
      One, two, three, let’s go!!
      jeo uju wiro
      naragal deut chumchureo ga Hey
      Let’s dance the night away~~
      Let’s dance the night away~~
      so yeah how u guys doin? ohyo ohyo ~ XD

• By PEACHESM0m0
      this place is weird u cant even upload an image idk if thats because of like issues but its so infuriating this place has got every option to chat except that
    • By adoringchaeyoung
      It's been actually a long time since i became a memeber (since 2016 to be exact). Sorry that it took  me long to make an introduction. Anyway, I'm Mari and my bias is Chaeyoung (obviously). I'm mostly active on twitter @chaerrot and discord bopa#4392.  I hope to meet some amazing people here!
    • By lizkooklover
      Hello everyOnces! My name is Angel and I live in the Philippines
      I've been a fan of Twice not long ago, maybe since Likey era My bias is none other than the fake maknae herself Nayeon cuz she's so cute.
      I also love Blackpink, Bts, Momoland and Exo. 
      I also love to ship my bias, but my favorite ship is lizkookcuz you know they're just so cute.
      So that's all for now and i hope that we can all be Friends