• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
RainbowFluffyPanda

[DISCUSSION] Favourite ship

I can't pick between SAiDA, DAMO and SAMO

I'm unwavering in my bias, however, I swerve a lot between my favourite OTPs, lol. Right now my favourite is NaMo, but it has previously been SaTzu and I also get ship-wrecked (:sn-pew:) by MoChaeng and JiTzu.

2Aqzvxd.png

cr: BEAUTY AND BEAT

Edited by TWICE's Pet Gerbil
Need to give credit

hmm probably namo with samo a close second. back in the day it was mimo lol...i'm noticing a trend here

Awards

6 hours ago, cwong925 said:

NaMo is the best ship, but MoChaeng is definitely a close one here!

Yeahhhh, NaMo ftw :ny-nice::mm-jjang:

2 hours ago, Mayuyu said:

hmm probably namo with samo a close second. back in the day it was mimo lol...i'm noticing a trend here

Momo is captain of every ship, lol. All aboard. :mm-pdnim:

• Upvote 1

I really love the NaMo one right now but my all fave of the entire TWICE is JeongMo, I mean look at them 

f9qx2efa1ubz.jpg

Awards

My favorite ship is 2Yeon (lmao am I the only sailor for 2Yeon out here? Haha) but NaMo is currently threatening that spot lmao:2yeon-pb:

11 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Hngg imma join the ship please

Awards

Sachaeng

On 1/8/2018 at 1:11 AM, TzuyuLily said:

I really like SaiDa and JiTzu, but they're all wonderful! <3

Jitzu ftw (!)

• Like 1

Awards

On 08/01/2018 at 5:43 AM, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

OMG! Can i get a high five???

NAMO FTW!! :ny-lol:

Even though i can ship momo with anyone (she's a playa! She always get all the girls) still, her interaction with Nayeon is my favourite.

Michaeng is my second ship. I just love the low key couple. Faithful penguin always standing by the lion cub's side 🐧❤🐯

14 hours ago, Pink Heart Shaker said:

OMG! Can i get a high five???

NAMO FTW!! :ny-lol:

Even though i can ship momo with anyone (she's a playa! She always get all the girls) still, her interaction with Nayeon is my favourite.

Michaeng is my second ship. I just love the low key couple. Faithful penguin always standing by the lion cub's side 🐧❤🐯

:sn-hi: Pretend this is a high five, lol.