Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

:sn-hi:Hello! My name is Angela. I live in Chicago, but there are barely Onces in Chicago T-T:mn-tt:

:ty-aye:Tzuyu is my bias, but I've also been biaswrecked by the rest of them multiple times:jh-lurk:

I stan many other groups! I stan BTS, Stray Kids, Blackpink, Red Velvet, Momoland, Fromis_9, AKMU, and more. I also like soloists, like HyunA and Sunmi!:ny-yes:

I speak English and Mandarin Chinese! Sometimes I wish I learned Korean instead, but then I remember that Tzuyu also can speak Chinese :)

I never really had many friends, so it would be great if we became friends! Let's message each other if you want :yes:

Edited by optzumistic
I wanted to add more information, I was too tired to think properly yesterday ;-;
  • Like 1

Awards

Omg @optzumistic we should be best friends! I grew up near Chicago, but I'm away for school now. And Tzuyu is my bias too! And Blackpink, Red Velvet, and AKMU are some of my favorite groups as well! :sn-shy::mimo-gfs:

Btw it looks like you might have accidentally posted this topic multiple times :ty-peek:

Edited by TzuyuLily

Awards

1 hour ago, optzumistic said:

:sn-hi:Hello! My name is Angela. I live in Chicago, but there are barely Onces in Chicago T-T:mn-tt:

:ty-aye:Tzuyu is my bias, but I've also been biaswrecked by the rest of them multiple times:jh-lurk:

I stan many other groups! I stan BTS, Stray Kids, Blackpink, Red Velvet, Momoland, Fromis_9, AKMU, and more. I also like soloists, like HyunA and Sunmi!:ny-yes:

I never really had many friends, so it would be great if we became friends! Let's message each other if you want :yes:

You Stan a lot!! Me too~~ 

annueonghaseyo my friend (or you want to be friends)

Hi and welcome to TTF~

:sn-hi:

If you need any help, the links are in my signature below.

P.S. Fixed the multiple postings so don't worry too much. Just take note of it in the future.

:ny-soju:

Cheers! =3

• Like 1

Hello Angela, welcome to TTF~ I'm picapict and My main bias is Mina but i love tzuyu a lot too :mn-ooh:

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~ this bot is from america too

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @optzumistic hope we can be good friends :dh-hi:

And you can join our discord to chat actively :ny-yes:

Awards

6 hours ago, optzumistic said:

I never really had many friends

Me too :sn-shy: 

My bias is Sana but maybe it's Jihyo, I'm still not sure ^^a I really love Tzuyu, sometimes more than Sana and Jihyo. I'd love to be her best friend. 

Mm... I'm not sure where Chicago is as I'm bad at geography (and too lazy to google it up lol). I assume it's a state in America? I've met some american girls here (there are boys too) and I hope you can befriend with them too. They're my best friends and they're awesome ^^

I'm not a multi-fandom. I only stand TWICE and SHINee. Well, lowkey like AOA, BP and Weki Meki too lel. But NO, I'm loyal too Twice >.<

Anywaaay~ Welcome to the forum. I have so many good memories and meet good people, so I hope you can enjoy it too. Please visit the forum more ofteeeeeen~ :sn-hi: 

Awards

1 hour ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Me too :sn-shy: 

My bias is Sana but maybe it's Jihyo, I'm still not sure ^^a I really love Tzuyu, sometimes more than Sana and Jihyo. I'd love to be her best friend. 

Mm... I'm not sure where Chicago is as I'm bad at geography (and too lazy to google it up lol). I assume it's a state in America? I've met some american girls here (there are boys too) and I hope you can befriend with them too. They're my best friends and they're awesome ^^

I'm not a multi-fandom. I only stand TWICE and SHINee. Well, lowkey like AOA, BP and Weki Meki too lel. But NO, I'm loyal too Twice >.<

Anywaaay~ Welcome to the forum. I have so many good memories and meet good people, so I hope you can enjoy it too. Please visit the forum more ofteeeeeen~ :sn-hi: 

can i be your friend too ahn? :(

Awards

11 minutes ago, Picapict said:

can i be your friend too ahn? :(

OF COURSE! :cy-hug:

2 minutes ago, chaerrybear said:

Hello angela from Chicago! I'm Chaerry from the Philippines :) Nice meeting you!

wew chae, long time no see you. glad you're back (?) :mn-gasp:

Awards

1 minute ago, chaerrybear said:

:ny-lol: oh well

lol what does that mean :ny-wut:

Awards

Hello! Welcome to TTF! :ny-yes: *reads stan BTS* OH HELLO FELLOW BTS STAN!:sn-hi: Sure, let’s be friends! Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!:mn-blush:

Awards

1 minute ago, chaerrybear said:

Oh well = I'm back

:ny-lol:

aah arasseo :dh-nice:

welcome welcoooome~

Awards

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy:

Hello and welcome to TTF! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :dh-nice: It's nice to see a fellow Fromis_9 stan (I also stan them).

Awards

Read the rules first, my dear child!

If you have any questions about rules, privacy or personal information,
you can go 
here or you can PM me about it, I'll try to reply as quick as possible!

Don’t know how this place works? Do not fear! Go here for help!

If you have a question/suggestion for staff members, you can go here to ask them!

If you ever feel bored, all you have to do is go here and you can play some form games with other members!

Have amazing information about TWICE that you are dying to share with other people? You can do that here!
But make sure that your information hasn’t already been shown on another topic in TTF!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message a staff member!
:twice-hug:

Hi there, optzumistic :ty-yodahi: I'm "optzumistic" that you'll have a great time here :ty-aye::sn-pew:

And sure, we can be friends :satzu-hug:

Also, it seems we've had a strange (but welcome) influx of new Tzuyu-biased users recently :mm-wut:

18 hours ago, TzuyuLily said:

Omg @optzumistic we should be best friends! I grew up near Chicago, but I'm away for school now. And Tzuyu is my bias too! And Blackpink, Red Velvet, and AKMU are some of my favorite groups as well! :sn-shy::mimo-gfs:

Btw it looks like you might have accidentally posted this topic multiple times :ty-peek:

Yes! We should be friends! We have a lot in common :satzu-gj:

Awards

18 hours ago, Yeongie 윤기 said:

You Stan a lot!! Me too~~ 

annueonghaseyo my friend (or you want to be friends)

Thank you! Let's be friends :minayeon-hug:

Awards