News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

18 hours ago, A.Moguri said:

Hi and welcome to TTF~

:sn-hi:

If you need any help, the links are in my signature below.

P.S. Fixed the multiple postings so don't worry too much. Just take note of it in the future.

:ny-soju:

Cheers! =3

Thank you!! :ty-hehe:

also thank you for fixing my multiple postings, my wifi was acting up earlier in the day and I thought it wasn't posting so I accidentally clicked multiple times :ny-sad:

17 hours ago, Picapict said:

Hello Angela, welcome to TTF~ I'm picapict and My main bias is Mina but i love tzuyu a lot too :mn-ooh:

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~ this bot is from america too

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @optzumistic hope we can be good friends :dh-hi:

And you can join our discord to chat actively :ny-yes:

Thank you!! :sn-pew:

14 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Me too :sn-shy: 

My bias is Sana but maybe it's Jihyo, I'm still not sure ^^a I really love Tzuyu, sometimes more than Sana and Jihyo. I'd love to be her best friend. 

Mm... I'm not sure where Chicago is as I'm bad at geography (and too lazy to google it up lol). I assume it's a state in America? I've met some american girls here (there are boys too) and I hope you can befriend with them too. They're my best friends and they're awesome ^^

I'm not a multi-fandom. I only stand TWICE and SHINee. Well, lowkey like AOA, BP and Weki Meki too lel. But NO, I'm loyal too Twice >.<

Anywaaay~ Welcome to the forum. I have so many good memories and meet good people, so I hope you can enjoy it too. Please visit the forum more ofteeeeeen~ :sn-hi: 

Thank you!! I'll definitely try to be here more often!:sn-muah:

Chicago is USA's 3rd largest city, but unfortunately many kpop idols (including twice) don't come here very often for concerts :mn-tt:

13 hours ago, chaerrybear said:

Hello angela from Chicago! I'm Chaerry from the Philippines :) Nice meeting you!

Hello Chaerry :) Thank you!! :ty-yodahi:

12 hours ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy:

Thank you!! :sn-heart:

11 hours ago, bluelett said:

Hello and welcome to TTF! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :dh-nice: It's nice to see a fellow Fromis_9 stan (I also stan them).

Thank you!!:dh-dubu: 

8 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Hi there, optzumistic :ty-yodahi: I'm "optzumistic" that you'll have a great time here :ty-aye::sn-pew:

And sure, we can be friends :satzu-hug:

Also, it seems we've had a strange (but welcome) influx of new Tzuyu-biased users recently :mm-wut:

Thank you!! 

also that's a strange coincidence... :ny-wut: 

Hi and welocome to TTF! :sn-hi:

Hope we can be friends :sn-lub: I also stan BTS, Momoland, Blanckpink, Red Velvet, Sunmi and Hyuna :ny-soju:

Who are your bias on these groups? Mines are: V and Jimin, for Momoland I really don't know who but I like so much Joo E, Hyebin and Ahin and from Red Velvet I fall in love with Joy! :jh-cheer:

Edited by Momosey

Awards

1 minute ago, Momosey said:

Hi and welocome to TTF! :sn-hi:

Hope we can be friends :sn-lub: I also stan BTS, Momoland, Blanckpink, Red Velvet, Sunmi and Hyuna :ny-soju:

Who are your bias on these groups? Mines are: V and Jimin, for Momoland I really don't know who but I like so much Joo E, Hyebin and Ahin and from Red Velvet I fall in love with Joy! :jh-cheer:

Hello!!:ty-yodahi: Let's be friends :)

We have similar bias' in these groups! Mine are:

BTS - V and Jin

Momoland - Taeha and Ahin

Red Velvet - Joy and Yeri 

:dh-dubu:

7 hours ago, Twice.Arts said:

Hey and welcome to TTF :dh-hi:

I hope you enjoy your time here :mm-heart:

and i see you around

Thank you!! See you around :sn-hey:

7 hours ago, optzumistic said:

Thank you!! I'll definitely try to be here more often!:sn-muah:

Chicago is USA's 3rd largest city, but unfortunately many kpop idols (including twice) don't come here very often for concerts :mn-tt:

Aah I see.... They surely need to visit it then :cy-bb:

Awards

13 hours ago, optzumistic said:

Hello Chaerry :) Thank you!! :ty-yodahi:

Thank you!! :sn-heart:

Your welcome! We are happy to meet and greet new members here. :ny-yes::mm-heart:

Hi! :jy-cutie: Nice to meet you and Welcome to Team Twice Forums:jh-wink:

Be sure to check the RULES & GUIDELINES to help you roam and explore on this forum with ease! 

If you have questions that you might ask, you can check here for FAQs on where you should start!

I hope that you'd enjoy your stay here and see you around! :cuties:

Awards

A BIG WELCOME fellow ONCE:dh-oh: and welcome to the TEAM TWICE family! :sn-shy:I am sure you will find a nice group of ONCEs here to talk to :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and is there anything you need, do voice out! :ny-tough: We will be happy to help you! :dh-wink:

Bonus content for new ONCEs xD

Spoiler

6 hours ago, SaranghaeMina said:

Hi @optzumistic! :mn-penguin: I'm a bit late for this but still. Welcome to Team Twice Forums! :sn-shy: 

Don't forget to check this out :ny-hmm: 

:ty-lol::ny-yes::ny-soju: