• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[NAVER] TWICE's Jihyo and GFriend's Eunha and Yerin take a picture together at GFriend's concert

1. [+448] Jihyo keeps prettier
  2. [+285] GodJihyo ㅜㅜ She's so pretty ㅜㅜ
  3. [+243] Since it's like this now, I hope ONCEs and Buddies don't fight ㅋ
  4. [+201] Yerin, Eunha, and Jihyo combo is so nice. I hope TWICE and GFriend, as well as ONCEs and Buddies, will be good friends!
  5. [+146] It's Yerin, idiot journalist (T/N: journalist misspelled her name)

Jihyo looks really cute :mm-shy:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lau123
      Link: Twitter
    • By Sammy_Jhoness
      Before anything, I'm not sure if works in progress are allowed here. If there's a problem, please tell me and I'll delete it!

Update: Jeongyeon!
      I decided to make a "#BRANDNEWGIRL" illustration a while ago, and boy, it's taking a lot more time than I expected hahahah xD.
      But well, there's a long time since I posted something and I thought it would be nice to share a work in progress, that way you would understand a bit of my process as well xD! (I don't know if there's someone interested in this tho hahah)
      My idea is to make some kind of collage with the girls and the title. I'm trying to avoid details(but it's hard T_T") And there's an error here and there, that will be fixed in the end.
      Also, I'm thinking about turning these into emoticons, what do you think? =)
      Please tell me what you think about this kind of post! I'm thinking about making one with tips and such.

Thanks in advance <3

And remember to visit my site(and leave me a message there XD)
    • By sacheol-21stC
      3 Japanese Girls at the Top of K-Pop: In the Lion's Den (Please click this link for the news article)

Note: © This is copyrighted material owned by Digital Chosun Inc. No part of it may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission.   Therefore, I am not allowed to reproduce/transmit the news clippings in this post without their written permission. Please help yourselves by taking some time and reading the eventful article of our TWICE's J-Line(Momo, Sana & Mina)'s enduring life as trainees and making it through the project "SIXTEEN" reality show in JYPE-Seoul, South Korea, at the above headline link on the Digital Chosun Ilbo website. This is the 3rd part of a mini-feature of TWICE's J-Line from the news website. The 1st part is "3 Japanese Girls at the Top of K-Pop: The Story Begins", and also reflected (with forum members' comments) in the forum here, while the 2nd part is "3 Japanese Girls at the Top of K-Pop: Taking off to K-Pop Land". Thank you.
    • By liraeyllis

I've always wondered about what they do in backstages because they spend so much time there
      and I found out that she actually knits, she's so genuine      
        She even made one for Dahyunie because she requested one Where can you find an unnie like this in this worldㅜㅜㅜ    
        She made one for Dahyunie and one for Tzuyu  I really want to get close to Jihyo...ㅎㅎㅎ    
        She's knitting one for her dongsaeng and one for Nayeon    This is the product made by Jihyo  
        post response: [+141][-4] original post: here ㅇㅇ |2018.02.13 21:53 신고하기 She took pictures with her dongsaeng when she went to her graduation..Pretty ㅠ 이미지확대보기 추천54 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.13 18:37 신고하기 I know that Twice are all kind, but Jihyo is freaking kind.... This must take so much time but she does it for her unnies and dongsaengsㅠ 추천45 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.13 21:33 신고하기 She's quite good at knitting 추천24 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.13 18:12 신고하기 Tzuyu looks so pretty 추천13 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 16:20 신고하기 Too pretty 추천11 반대0   ㅇㅇ |2018.02.14 16:01 신고하기 She's seriously genuine ㅜㅜ I envy the members 추천8 반대0   23xo |2018.02.19 15:49 신고하기 As expected Twice's leader is kind~~ 추천4 반대0