• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

I literaly don't understand why do people chooses bias like for example their bias is tzuyu but when you ask them they like TWICE.TWICE  are one team not seperate individual for people to like them.In my opinion we as an ONCE we should like Twice as who they are all together not for one person and their success comes from all the member not like one member could carry the whole.If the story is like that Twice will never debut we one be able to enjoy their lovely voice and most importanly we[ONCE] won't be able to know each other.So i strongly suggest for all Once to love TWICE equally and pray for their success in the future .

Thank you 

• Like 1

That is why we have the 'Can't choose!' choice.

I get what you're saying but some of your reasoning are a bit off. Every ONCE became an ONCE for the same reason, they love Twice, not just 1 member and want nothing but success for them as a group. 

• Upvote 1

This should be more of a discussion than a suggestion. The suggestions are mainly ways to help improve the forum itself.

:ny-yes:

Thread moved to discussions.

I think you need to chill, dude :ny-look: 

A bias is just your favourite member. People will always have favourites. Having a favourite doesn't mean you don't appreciate the whole group. ONCE aren't ONCE if they don't like TWICE as a group.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I think you need to chill, dude :ny-look: 

A bias is just your favourite member. People will always have favourites. Having a favourite doesn't mean you don't appreciate the whole group. ONCE aren't ONCE if they don't like TWICE as a group.

Agreed to this little gerbil lol. Everyone will always have favorites in everything, so does in Twice.  We love all of them, a lot (more than i love myself lol). But you can't deny the feeling that you have right? sometimes we love one more than the other and it's totally okay.

• Like 1

Awards

I kinda agre but everyone has favorites, and that doesn't change the fact that we love them all as a whole, also you or any ONCE can change their bias really quickly based on a lot of aspects and things the members do. :sn-lub:

• Like 1

Awards

13 hours ago, pdn said:

I get what you're saying but some of your reasoning are a bit off. Every ONCE became an ONCE for the same reason, they love Twice, not just 1 member and want nothing but success for them as a group. 

Yes! I agree with this! Of course I love and support the whole group, but my bias is the one I usually look at the most in mvs and stuff, since it's impossible to look at all 9 at once, lol. That doesn't mean I love the other members any less <3

• Like 1

As the moste already said you can be a Once because you like the hole group but you have one favorit member. One example for you i you get ask if you like food you will defenetly say yes but there is some thing like pizza ( your „bias“ food) that you like the most.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2018 at 7:42 PM, maxix said:

I kinda agre but everyone has favorites, and that doesn't change the fact that we love them all as a whole, also you or any ONCE can change their bias really quickly based on a lot of aspects and things the members do. :sn-lub:

Agree. Also this is not only with k-pop groups, you can also have a favourite character on animes, series... films... Idk.

I love Twice with all my heart even if Momo is not on Twice anymore. 

• Like 2

Awards

43 minutes ago, Strelitzia said:

Agree. Also this is not only with k-pop groups, you can also have a favourite character on animes, series... films... Idk.

I love Twice with all my heart even if Momo is not on Twice anymore. 

Exactly, and all the members are unique in their own way :jy-rawr:

Also wow you definitely changed your profile a lot nice signature :mm-shy:

• Upvote 2

Awards

22 minutes ago, maxix said:

Exactly, and all the members are unique in their own way :jy-rawr:

Also wow you definitely changed your profile a lot nice signature :mm-shy:

I wanted to change my name, just idk but I like this one more :mm-pdnim:

P.s: Nice signature you too 

• Like 2

Awards

1 hour ago, Strelitzia said: