News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
sacheol-21stC

[DISCUSSION] Twice TV - our future travels and journeys (where to next?)

TTV 1 to 4 (in South Korea, inc. Jeju Island)

TTV 5 (in Switzerland, Europe)

TTV 6 (in Singapore, South East Asia)

Where do you wish our girls to explore and visit next? (Coincidentally, 'S'outh Korea, 'S'witzerland, 'S'ingapore are all countries that begin with the letter 'S'. They could either continue with this track or not.)

I list out my 3 places for starters (a few countries/nations starting with 'S'):

1. Scotland (UK, Western Europe)
Cities: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness etc

Food - Haggis, Cullen Skink, Mince and Tatties, Shortbread, Cranachan, Scone, Lorne Sausage, Deep-fried Mars bar, Arbroath Smokie, Smoked Salmon, Clootie, Scotch pie, Stovies, Scotch broth, Cock-a-leekie soup, Bannock, Bridie, Clapshot, Rumbledethumps, Black bun, Skirlie, Crowdie, Kipper, Collops, Crappit held, Partan bree, Caboc, Blood Sausage, Caramel shortbread, Dunlop cheese, Edinburgh rock, Cabbie stew, Soor ploom, Crumpet, Moffat toffee,
Berwick cockie, Dundee cake etc

Music - Great Highland Bagpipes, Accordion, the fiddle, the (Clarsach)harp, tin whistle, Annie Lennox, Shirley Manson, Franz Ferdinand, Calvin Harris etc

Edinburgh - Edinburgh Castle, The Edinburgh International Festival and The Edinburgh Fringe(both in August & September), Holyrood Palace, The Royal Museum, Saint Giles' Cathedral etc

Glasgow - SECC(Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre), The Royal Concert Hall, The Pavilion Theatre, The Loch Lomond, The Western Isles etc

Aberdeen - Aberdeen International Youth Festival(in August), Union Street, Statue of William Wallace, Victoria Park, Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre etc

Dundee - Tay Rail Bridge, RRS Discovery and City Centre, Magdalen Yard Bandstand etc

Inverness - Scottish Highlands etc

2. Spain (Mediterranean Europe)
Cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Bilbao, Malaga etc

Food - Tapas, Tortilla, Meze, Rice pudding, Meringue milk, Aranjuez strawberries, Chocolate con churros, Bunuelos, Gazpacho, Menudo Gitano(Andalusian tripe), Flamenquin, Pringa, Zoque, Polea, Salmorejo, Asado de Ternasco(Roast lamb), Fabada Asturiana(Asturian bean stew), Changurro, Morchilla(black pudding made with special spices), Escudella, Tomato bread, Jamon de Guijuelo, Calcots and Escalivada, Patatas a la Riojana, Fritada, Peladillas, Fideua etc

Music - Flamenco, Jota, Gaita, Tabor pipe & Tamboril, Trikitixa, Sardana etc

Madrid - Royal Palace, The Prado Museum(Museo del Prado), The Queen Sofia Museum, Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, The Plaza Major of Madrid, The Retiro Park, The Almudena Cathedral, The Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas etc

Barcelona - Sagrada Familla, Mila House etc

Sevilla - Puente del Alamillo, Cathedral of Sevilla etc

Zaragoza - Cathedral of Zaragoza, Nuestra Senora del Pilar etc

Bilbao - Guggenheim Museum(Modern Art), Bellas Artes Musuem(Fine Art), Arriaga Theatre, Bilbao's Town Hall, St. Jacob's Cathedral, Plaza del Sagrado Corazon etc

3. Sweden (Northern Europe)
Cities: Stockholm, Uppsala, Nykoping, Linkoping, Vasteras etc

Food - Swedish meatballs(with cream sauce, mashed potatoes, pickled cucumber and lingoberry jam), Rose hip soup, Blabarssoppa(Blueberry soup), Sauerkraut, Surstromming(fermented herring), Gravlax(raw salmon cured in salt, sugar and dill), Pitepalt dumpling, Pytt i panna, Swedish Knackebrod(Crisp bread), Smorgastarta(sandwich-cake), Kraftskiva(Crayfish party) etc

Music - ABBA, Roxette, Ace of Base, Avicii etc

Stockholm - Tyresta National Park, Gamla Stan(The Old Town), Skeppsholmen etc

Uppsala - Church of Sweden, Domkyrkan etc

If they do another I legit think they will do it in Australia. Might also go with Taiwan or Japan cuz of Tzuyu, Sana, Momo and Mina.

It might be an issue doing it in Asia though, since they have become so big. They probably can't go anywhere without it turning it to chaos.

Edited by pdn

Awards

PHILIPPINES! (Southeast Asia)
Cities (Provinces): Tagaytay, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Manila, Subic, Batanes

Food: Kwekkwek (Quail eggs covered in flour), Isaw (Chicken or Pig's intestines), Barbeque, Balut (Duckling embryo), Chicken Adobo (Chicken braised in soy sauce), Sinigang na bangus sa miso (Milkfish in miso soup), Sisig (Pig's organs), Pansit Bihon, Lumpiang Shanghai (Spring roll), Kaldereta (Meat in tomato sauce stew), Tapa (cured beef), itlog na pula (salted duck eggs), Davao's chocolates, Chicharon and ofcourse LECHON! (Whole Roasted Pig) , Dinuguan (Stew made from Pig's blood), Puto (steamed rice cakes), Pandesal (small bread rolls),  champorado (chocolate rice porridge), sinangag (garlic fried rice),  tokwa't baboy (fried tofu with boiled pork ears in a garlic-flavoured soy sauce and vinegar dressing),  palabok (rice noodles with a shrimp-based sauce), pata (like jokbal) and many more...

Music: Exb songs and vice ganda songs :dh-smthing: kidding aside. There are some good music we got, but I could really introduce you, budots dance from Davao :ny-yes:

Landmarks and Places: 
Tagaytay (temperature here drops at almost same as South Korea): Taal Lake, Taal Volcano, People's Park
Baguio (much colder than Tagaytay):  Burnham park,  Mines View Park, Lion's Head
Cebu: Mactan, Basilica del Santo Nino, Taoist Temple, and Sinulog festival
Davao: Mount Apo, D' bone collector museum, Museo Dabawenyo
Batanes (The nothernmost province of Philippines):  Basco Lighthouse, Batan Island, Sabtang Island
Subic: Nagsasa cove, Mt. Balingkilat, Anawangin beach and a lot of beach  
Manila (The capital of the Philippines but the least recommended because TWICE' visitation would become a mess, we have a lot of ONCE living here):  Rizal Park, Manila Ocean Park, Fort Santiago 

Those are really good places that I'd die to see the girls hanging out and such but I definitely agree with @pdn

I'd love to see them in Tainan or another city apart from Taipei, Taiwan (because It probably will be harder for them to enjoy the city as a whole) or Osaka/Kyoto, they probably would have lots and lots fun on these cities! :sn-heart:

If the "S" trend continues, I hope they go to Spain! :sn-shy:

Awards

If the "S" trend ends, I guess they consider to go here at the Philippines.  Aside from good destination, we have beaches, mountains and historical sites that Twice can visit. But as what @TendyLoops said, we filipinos usually make a mess when someone famous from KPOP industry visit our country. But if their visit is going to be a "SECRET VISIT" then it will make them happy because of good destinations we have. The only problem is our behavior towards a famous people, but I guess we can fix it but I'm sure it will be a good ride for them. :ny-yes:

Edited by JokbalManiaMomo

@pdn, @TendyLoops, @maxix, @JokbalManiaMomo, @TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

Thank you for your responses. It is indeed inconvenient for TWICE to have another proper TTV production without disruption from fans in Asia because of their massive appeal. Unless they were traveling to and filming in remote regions, e.g. Central Asia - Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan, as well as the mountainous areas like Nepal and Bhutan.

I have wanted them to revisit Europe again, since Jihyo missed out on their last travel to Switzerland for TTV5. This time to a different region/country and have a new experience (Scotland,which could also include an extra trip to London, and Spain are my Top 2).

Nayeon mentioned her hopes of visiting the Warner Bros Studio Tour (The Making of Harry Porter) in London; while our girls prompted JYP PD to send them for a vacation in Hawaii (beaches, swimming etc) during their backstage interview at the 32nd Golden Disc Awards (Day 2). These might be taken into consideration.

Subsequently, I would add an intriguing option of another country which has a little affinity with TWICE in a way - (T)rinidad & (T)obago in the West Indies, Caribbean. The beaches (Maracas Bay, Englishman's Bay, Pigeon's Point, Store Bay Beach etc), nature reserves and greenery (Asa Wright Nature Centre, Pitch Lake, Queen's Park Savannah, Royal Botanic Gardens etc), Argyle Falls, San Fernando Hill, Harry's Water Park, ZIP-ITT Adventure tour(Chaguaramas) and more.

Music - Steel band and calypso music, the limbo dance. Food - Souse (pig feet-trotters, chicken feet) among others.

4 minutes ago, sacheol-21stC said:

Thank you for your responses. It is indeed inconvenient for TWICE to have another proper TTV production without disruption from fans in Asia because of their massive appeal. Unless they were traveling to and filming in remote regions, e.g. Central Asia - Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan, as well as the mountainous areas like Nepal and Bhutan.

I have wanted them to revisit Europe again, since Jihyo missed out on their last travel to Switzerland for TTV5. This time to a different region/country and have a new experience (Scotland,which could also include an extra trip to London, and Spain are my Top 2).

Nayeon mentioned her hopes of visiting the Warner Bros Studio Tour (The Making of Harry Porter) in London; while our girls prompted JYP PD to send them for a vacation in Hawaii (beaches, swimming etc) during their backstage interview at the 32nd Golden Disc Awards (Day 2). These might be taken into consideration.

Subsequently, I would add an intriguing option of another country which has a little affinity with TWICE in a way - (T)rinidad & (T)obago in the West Indies, Caribbean. The beaches (Maracas Bay, Englishman's Bay, Pigeon's Point, Store Bay Beach etc), nature reserves and greenery (Asa Wright Nature Centre, Pitch Lake, Queen's Park Savannah, Royal Botanic Gardens etc), Argyle Falls, San Fernando Hill, Harry's Water Park, ZIP-ITT Adventure tour(Chaguaramas) and more.

Music - Steel band and calypso music, the limbo dance. Food - Souse (pig feet-trotters, chicken feet) among others.

They just said today on that Golden Disk Award show they wanted to go to Hawaii during an interview.

Edited by pdn

Awards

30 minutes ago, sacheol-21stC said:

now I wonder if they could do a vacation without JYP' consent, just a vacation, no TWICE TV at all.

1 hour ago, sacheol-21stC said:

I hope they go to Europe again tbh, it could be such a fun trip to the girls and ye jihyo couldn't come to Switzerland so it would be a great chance to get the whole group in a fun and interesting trip, But do you think isn't viable a trip to remote cities on Asia? Whenever our lil yoda goes to Tainian there's not too much news about it, at least that I know of.

Awards

I laugh so much about Spain, because I am from Spain! 

I was in Sevilla, not much time on Madrid but also in Zaragoza most of my time this year and I really love Nuestra Señora del Pilar. It's pretty huge :ny-yes:

I hope they will come to Spain, will be super great if they will be on Zaragoza or Sevilla. I'm Andalusian and I still live here, not in Sevilla but it is really near to me so it's fine :mm-shy:

Awards

10 hours ago, sacheol-21stC said:

:ny-yes:

19 hours ago, TendyLoops said:

now I wonder if they could do a vacation without JYP' consent, just a vacation, no TWICE TV at all.

A short vocation (1 week) that does not clash with their planned schedule. They have 1 short break recently, J-line returning to their hometowns in Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe, Tzuyu with family in Tainan, K-line back with their families.

Currently, GOT7, TWICE, Stray Kids and Day6 shall be mostly carrying the JYPE Kpop brand (with individual members from 2PM and JYPE solo artists). I would say until the next Girl group from JYPE debuts (possibly with Jeon Somi and Shin Ryujin among other emerging trainees), TWICE shall be kept busy at least till then.

19 hours ago, pdn said:

They just said today on that Golden Disk Award show they wanted to go to Hawaii during an interview.

And with JYP covering all expenses with unlimited credit ( maybe that is the REAL reason his animation in 'Candy Pop' mv is seen crying in tears at the end).

17 hours ago, maxix said:

I hope they go to Europe again tbh, it could be such a fun trip to the girls and ye jihyo couldn't come to Switzerland so it would be a great chance to get the whole group in a fun and interesting trip, But do you think isn't viable a trip to remote cities on Asia? Whenever our lil yoda goes to Tainian there's not too much news about it, at least that I know of.

You would have notice TWICE has not promoted in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan despite their close proximity with South Korea. Either geopolitics or THAT earlier incident with Tzuyu still give uneasiness.

15 hours ago, Strelitzia said:

I was in Sevilla, not much time on Madrid but also in Zaragoza most of my time this year and I really love Nuestra Señora del Pilar. It's pretty huge :ny-yes:

I hope they will come to Spain, will be super great if they will be on Zaragoza or Sevilla. I'm Andalusian and I still live here, not in Sevilla but it is really near to me so it's fine :mm-shy:

If they do visit Spain in their next adventure, do give a shoutout!

Edited by sacheol-21stC

7 minutes ago, sacheol-21stC said:

A short vocation (1 week) that does not clash with their planned schedule. They have 1 short break recently, J-line returning to their hometowns in Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe, Tzuyu with family in Tainan, K-line back with their families.

Currently, GOT7, TWICE, Stray Kids and Day6 shall be mostly carrying the JYP Kpop brand (with individual members from 2PM and JYPE solo artists). I would say until the next Girl group from JYPE debuts (possibly with Jeon Somi and Shin Ryujin among other emerging trainees), TWICE shall be kept busy at least till then.

And with JYP covering all expenses with unlimited credit ( maybe that is the REAL reason his animation in 'Candy Pop' mv is seen crying in tears at the end).

You would have notice TWICE has not promoted in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan despite their close proximity with South Korea. Either geopolitics or THAT earlier incident with Tzuyu still give uneasiness.

If they do visit Spain in their next adventure, do give a shoutout!

You think that Tzuyu incident has some weight in terms of not taking a vacation there as a group?  I don't know I think this year they could start promoting in those countries, but maybe you are right.

Awards

11 minutes ago, maxix said:

You think that Tzuyu incident has some weight in terms of not taking a vacation there as a group?  I don't know I think this year they could start promoting in those countries, but maybe you are right.

It is better to have a merry & happy group trip than one that could be open to scrutiny by the media and critics.

Do not hurt our girls, especially Tzuyu, a second time.

Edited by sacheol-21stC
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, sacheol-21stC said:

It is better to have a merry & happy group trip than one that could be open to scrutiny by the media and critics.

Do not hurt our girls, especially Tzuyu, a second time.

Totally agreed, It's kinda sad they took that they way they did, anyways I'm really craving and waiting the next Twice TV wherever it is, If they end up going to Hawaii that is going to be awesome!! :mm-shy:

Awards

19 hours ago, TendyLoops said:

they prolly will

OMG, if TWICE came to the UK I would actually skip work and go sleep rough in Scotland in the hopes of getting to see them >_< :dh-smthing:

On 11/01/2018 at 6:50 PM, Strelitzia said:

:mm-wow: I've seen photos of Andalusia and it looks absolutely incredible, I'd want to visit there if I ever go to Spain again (I went to Barcelona on a school trip once but it wasn't great). Also because most of the pieces in Albéniz's Iberia are about Andalusia. :ty-hey:

39 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

OMG, if TWICE came to the UK I would actually skip work and go sleep rough in Scotland in the hopes of getting to see them >_< :dh-smthing:

:mm-wow: I've seen photos of Andalusia and it looks absolutely incredible, I'd want to visit there if I ever go to Spain again (I went to Barcelona on a school trip once but it wasn't great). Also because most of the pieces in Albéniz's Iberia are about Andalusia. :ty-hey:

So many people say the same about Andalucía and also I think the same oof :ty-lol:

Here you have some photos of my city

Spoiler

Jerez-de-la-Frontera1.jpg

Spoiler

catedral-de-jerez-de-la-frontera.jpg

Spoiler

Jerez-de-la-Frontera.jpg

Spoiler

alcazar_jerez_t1100142.jpg

Awards

36 minutes ago, Strelitzia said:

So many people say the same about Andalucía and also I think the same oof :ty-lol:

Here you have some photos of my city

Reveal hidden contents

Jerez-de-la-Frontera1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

catedral-de-jerez-de-la-frontera.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Jerez-de-la-Frontera.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

alcazar_jerez_t1100142.jpg

:mm-wow::mm-wow::mm-wow:I'm the kind of person who'll spazz about old buildings and Andalusia seems to have some really great architecture. :mn-praise:

There's many a fine places to film Twice in the world.  It's really up to them to decide where they want to go.  All I ever ask is peace, fun, good weather and food, and security for Twice and staff on location.  I don't want another repeat of Jeongyeon getting injured, if you get my drift.

Awards

14 minutes ago, nthabulldog said:

they really should try filming in the us, i think theyve got quite a lot of fans there and would give them even more exposure.

Agreed.  :dh-yas:

Awards

3 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

:mm-wow::mm-wow::mm-wow:I'm the kind of person who'll spazz about old buildings and Andalusia seems to have some really great architecture. :mn-praise:

I'm waiting for you here in Andalucía, my friend. :cy-nice:

• Like 1

Awards