News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

1 minute ago, Phebe said:

What kind of emo music do you listen to? I am obsessed with the Marina and The Diamonds. I can't stop. I know every single one of her songs by heart. I know some popular songs by My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Set It Off, All Time Low, Get Scared, etc.

That sucks. My dad doesn't live too far away from Korea Town in New York but it's really bad to walk there in the really cold weather that we have right now. We went there a few days ago and I bought some K-Pop stuff :3

I listened to mostly Twenty One Pilots, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, the cliche stuff. But more recently I've been listening to some indie kind of bands, one of my favourite groups rn apart from twice of course is MisterWives, they're incredible! Unfortunately I got into K-pop pretty much 3 days after I got back from my yearly trip to NYC, we stopped in the BTS store while we were there but I wasn't really a fan of them then and I still don't like them that much now (whoever reads this pls don't kill me it's just my humble opinion) but I mean the merch stuff they had in there was cool and the characters were cute ^.^

:dh-smthing:

• Like 1

Awards

5 minutes ago, NayeonSquirtle said:

I listened to mostly Twenty One Pilots, Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, the cliche stuff. But more recently I've been listening to some indie kind of bands, one of my favourite groups rn apart from twice of course is MisterWives, they're incredible! Unfortunately I got into K-pop pretty much 3 days after I got back from my yearly trip to NYC, we stopped in the BTS store while we were there but I wasn't really a fan of them then and I still don't like them that much now (whoever reads this pls don't kill me it's just my humble opinion) but I mean the merch stuff they had in there was cool and the characters were cute ^.^

:dh-smthing:

I'm not a big fan of BTS either. I'm actually not a fan of boy groups at all. I much more prefer girl groups.

Next time you do your yearly trip come visit me lol :ty-hehe:

20 minutes ago, NayeonSquirtle said:

@TzuyuLily that gif in your signature makes me so happy... Why does Tzuyu have to wreck my bias DAILY :ty-pew:

Awww, thanks!! :ty-aye:You better be careful though, she might make her way up to bias level (she used to be my bias wrecker!)

Awards

29 minutes ago, Phebe said:

I'm not a big fan of BTS either. I'm actually not a fan of boy groups at all. I much more prefer girl groups.

Next time you do your yearly trip come visit me lol :ty-hehe:

If I end up coming up next Christmas, I might actually make an effort to see you, who knows?! But I agree on the boy groups, I'm just not a big fan. I like twice, obviously, and I liked all the stuff I heard when I listened to Spotify's "Bubblegum K-Pop" playlist or whatever... That's about the extent of my research into other groups tho lol. I liked red velvet and IOI from what I remember tho.

Edited by NayeonSquirtle
Typing on an iPad I haven't used in over 2 years
  • Like 1

Awards

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy:

• Upvote 1

Well welcome to TTF! Hope you have a great stay in here and you get to know many many ONCE's we sure would give you a warm welcome! I don't watch many videogame streamers anymore but IRL ones instead, and the only one who seems to like TWICE is one guy from TW! :mm-heart:

Awards

Hello Carson, welcome to TTF~ I'm picapict and My ultimate bias is Mina :mn-ooh:

Well i don't really play LoL but i did play dota 2 haha 

So you can't stop talking about twice for two weeks? i have known twice for almost 2 year now and i still can't stop talking about them lmao :ny-lol:

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @NayeonSquirtle hope we can be good friends :dh-hi:

Hi! :jy-cutie: Nice to meet you and Welcome to Team Twice Forums:jh-wink:

Be sure to check the RULES & GUIDELINES to help you roam and explore on this forum with ease! 

If you have questions that you might ask, you can check here for FAQs on where you should start!

I hope that you'd enjoy your stay here and see you around! :cuties:

Awards

8 hours ago, NayeonSquirtle said:

If I end up coming up next Christmas, I might actually make an effort to see you, who knows?! But I agree on the boy groups, I'm just not a big fan. I like twice, obviously, and I liked all the stuff I heard when I listened to Spotify's "Bubblegum K-Pop" playlist or whatever... That's about the extent of my research into other groups tho lol. I liked red velvet and IOI from what I remember tho.

I've listened to the Bubblegum K-Pop list a few times.

I was so confused when I saw TWICE songs on it, because I didn't illegally download the songs but they were there XDD

12 minutes ago, Phebe said:

I've listened to the Bubblegum K-Pop list a few times.

I was so confused when I saw TWICE songs on it, because I didn't illegally download the songs but they were there XDD

Yeah, I was actually lucky enough to realize I could get Apple Music even tho I have a Google Pixel 2 lol.

:ny-lol:

So I'm pretty happy cause (at least for the next 4 months) I get to listen to twice and not break the law while doing it!

:mm-jjang:

• Like 1

Awards

8 minutes ago, NayeonSquirtle said:

Yeah, I was actually lucky enough to realize I could get Apple Music even tho I have a Google Pixel 2 lol.

:ny-lol:

So I'm pretty happy cause (at least for the next 4 months) I get to listen to twice and not break the law while doing it!

:mm-jjang:

I use YouTube to listen to most of my music.

:mn-game:

3 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Hello and welcome to ttf! Hope you will enjoy here! I am Nayeon bunny lovers too! And I like your username!:ny-nice:

Thanks! I like your username too!

:ny-yes:

• Like 1

Awards

Hello and welcome, NayeonSquirtle :sn-hi:

Interesting origin story you got there. :dh-oh: This gerbil discovered TWICE through a K-pop dance society's cover performance of their first song, "Like OOH-AHH". :mm-ballet:

I see other members have already linked you to our helpful rules and guides and you've already connected with the Phebester :ty-peek: You will do just fine here :ny-nice:

A BIG WELCOME fellow ONCE:dh-oh: and welcome to the TEAM TWICE family! :sn-shy:I am sure you will find a nice group of ONCEs here to talk to :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and is there anything you need, do voice out! :ny-tough: We will be happy to help you! :dh-wink:

Bonus content for new ONCEs xD

Spoiler