News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
TheKyeoptaPenguMina

[NAYEONIST] Nayeon 100 most beautiful Kpop

Awwww, Chaeyoung should have made it too! :cy-tt: I'm surprised Jihyo's only at 98, I expected her to be a lot higher. Yay for Tzuyu!!!! Yay for all of them!

Awards

I think all of them should be more higher :ny-sad:

Because they all are No.1 for me :sn-pew:

Awards

How did Nayeon fall to 41 from 21?!? This is an outrage!

:ny-tough:

But no seriously, really happy most of them made it onto this list! They deserve it! Dunno why they had to do Chaeyoung dirty tho, she's beautiful too 

:cy-nice:

• Like 1

Awards

15 hours ago, TzuyuLily said:

Awwww, Chaeyoung should have made it too! :cy-tt: I'm surprised Jihyo's only at 98, I expected her to be a lot higher. Yay for Tzuyu!!!! Yay for all of them!

Yup. Im suprised too...

12 hours ago, Momosey said:

I think all of them should be more higher :ny-sad:

Because they all are No.1 for me :sn-pew:

Me too!

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, NayeonSquirtle said:

How did Nayeon fall to 41 from 21?!? This is an outrage!

:ny-tough:

But no seriously, really happy most of them made it onto this list! They deserve it! Dunno why they had to do Chaeyoung dirty tho, she's beautiful too 

:cy-nice:

Yeah!

as expected from Tzuyu :jh-cheer:

how does this thing work anyway? Nayeon should've made it to top 20!!

Anyways, I'm happy they make it to the top 100. Maybe Chaeng will be included next time :cy-gj:

Awards

On 12/01/2018 at 7:25 PM, Pink Heart Shaker said:

as expected from Tzuyu :jh-cheer:

how does this thing work anyway? Nayeon should've made it to top 20!!

Anyways, I'm happy they make it to the top 100. Maybe Chaeng will be included next time :cy-gj:

23 hours ago, Phebe said:

So Tzuyu gets #3 in the world, and #6 in Korea.

:ty-hey:

Yup! Tzuyu has natural beauty. I like Tzuyu when Candy Pop. She look so pretty!

• Downvote 1

But if she got #3 in the world, then she should get #1 in Korea, because there were no other Korean's in #2 or #1. This doesn't add up.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Phebe said:

But if she got #3 in the world, then she should get #1 in Korea, because there were no other Korean's in #2 or #1. This doesn't add up.

Meh, different lists with different criteria and judges or whatever. It also doesn't make sense that Sana's was #21 on that other list, but here she's #43, behind Nayeon and Jeongyeon. OMG at Jeongyeon being so high on this list, btw :jy-wut:

38 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Meh, different lists with different criteria and judges or whatever. It also doesn't make sense that Sana's was #21 on that other list, but here she's #43, behind Nayeon and Jeongyeon. OMG at Jeongyeon being so high on this list, btw :jy-wut:

I knew these were all rigged :jh-heol:

12 hours ago, Phebe said:

:ny-yes:yeah, she should!

8 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

:ny-oh:

7 hours ago, Phebe said:

I knew these were all rigged :jh-heol:

calm down @Phebe:ny-chu:

Chaeyoung should've been in there! She's so pretty, tbh I almost thought that she was the visual of Twice :cy-jdg::cy-fluffy:

19 hours ago, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias said:

Poor Chaeyoungie :ny-tt: But I'm happy for the rest of them!

me too!

18 hours ago, optzumistic said:

Chaeyoung should've been in there! She's so pretty, tbh I almost thought that she was the visual of Twice :cy-jdg::cy-fluffy:

yeah~~ but dont worry, she is a beauty girl kpop last year[16]

• Downvote 1