TWICE should be on TOP 9 hahaha

Well they are always no.1 in my heart:innocent:

1 hour ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

me too..hehe

Then me three

Awards

Yaya rip my eyes :ny-look:

On 1/10/2018 at 10:21 AM, TzuyuLily said:

Awwww, Chaeyoung should have made it too! :cy-tt: I'm surprised Jihyo's only at 98, I expected her to be a lot higher. Yay for Tzuyu!!!! Yay for all of them!

I agree with everything u said 

Awards

1 hour ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Hahhaahaha

Hahahaha it’s truee hahahah 

6 hours ago, Jajangmyeon said:

Many visuals from TWICE, Nabongs is one of them

Yupp hehehe shall we sign up then as their stylists hahahhaha

Awards

4 minutes ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

:ny-lol:

I really want to sign up and be their stylist on anything hair, makeup, or even clothes hahahah even as bodyguards, even though I’m small I will sign up ahahaha

Awards

1 minute ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

I really want to sign up and be their stylist on anything hair, makeup, or even clothes hahahah even as bodyguards, even though I’m small I will sign up ahahaha

Everyone want. Because they can walk beside Twice

1 minute ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Everyone want. Because they can walk beside Twice

Hahaha me not only walk beside but really take care of them, like I’m gonna be there noona (even though in younger ahahaha) or even there Oma ahahahaha

Awards

36 minutes ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Hahaha me not only walk beside but really take care of them, like I’m gonna be there noona (even though in younger ahahaha) or even there Oma ahahahaha

Hahahahhha!! 

On 4/26/2018 at 6:50 PM, Hera said:

TWICE should be on TOP 9 hahaha

Agreed

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      Twice wraps up with five crowns
      Topping five of Korea’s major music charts, Twice is wrapping up its promotional activities for its recent EP “Summer Nights” on top.

The nine-piece act won first on SBS’s “Inkigayo” on Sunday, along with previous top rankings on four other music charts, including MBC’s “Show! Music Core” and KBS’ “Music bank."

(SBS Inkigayo)
      Jeongyeon spoke directly to the group’s supporters, saying, “Thank you to Once for coming to the show for two weeks even during the hot weather.”

Twice’s latest EP, “Summer Night,” which includes nine tracks, was released on July 9, topping music charts immediately for the group that debuted just some three years ago.

By Kim Hye-soo (clairek@heraldcorp.com)
      CR: KPOPHERALD
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report] Twice’s best dancer Momo holds ‘Dance the Night Away’ tutorial

(Naver's V Live)
      Twice’s Momo showed fans how it’s done.

The 21-year-old held a virtual dance class on Naver’s V live Saturday at midnight.

She kicked off the broadcast in the dance practice hall.

“Should I use a filter? Which is better?” she posed to the viewers.

“I’m eating chips so that I’ll have some energy to dance,” she announced, before issue a warning: “If you eat too much, you might feel like
      throwing up while dancing.”

However, that didn’t stop her from munching on chips and gummy candy for a while, even as she said, “If you’re trying to lose weight, this dance could help.”

(Naver's V Live)
      She began with light stretching before officially delving into dance instructions, and then she took fans through the “Dance the Night Away” choreography step by step.

“I’m exhausted,” she said at the end of the hour-long video.

Momo has the reputation as the group’s best dancer, which is probably why she stepped up to give the dance tutorial.
      https://www.vlive.tv/video/81267

By The Korea Herald (khnews@heraldcorp.com)
      CR: KPOPHERALD
    • By sacheol-21stC
      The following writings are taken from the book, "The Secret Language of Birthdays" by Gary Goldschneider and Joost Elffers (information available online as well). Readers are encourage to proceed with a light heart and open mind for enjoyment.  Similar writings for Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun and Chaeyoung shall be available in their respective threads, (and an addition for JYP himself). A brief summary of all readings (including additional selected Korean celebrities) are found on this post link. Thank you.
      =============================================
      Tzuyu (June 14th, Gemini, Temperance)
      Element/Quality: Air/ Mutable
      Ruler/Symbol: Mercury/ The Twins
      Mode/Motto: Thought/ "I Communicate"
      Image/Season: Seeker (Gemini III)/ Late-Spring
      Gemini Stones & Uses:
      Citrine (lends sunniness to communication)
      Amber (grounds high-flying imagination)
      Tourmaline (helps concentration)
      Gemini Colours: Yellow, Light Green
      Gemini Body Areas: Hands, Arms, Shoulders, Nervous system, Upper respiratory system
      Gemini Keys: G major, G minor
      Gemini Plants: Tansy, Yarrow, Privet
      (Gemini III) Trees & Shrubs: June 10 - June 21 (Oak)
      Gemini Attractions: To Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius

(June 14th) The Day of Gutsy Confrontation
      Strengths: Successful, Gutsy, Ambitious
      Weaknesses: Overstressed, Impatient, Domineering
      Reading:
      The determined and intense people born on June 14 are very sharp in their observations and assessment of what goes on around them. They are usually strongly opinionated, loyal, and demonstrate great courage when fighting the good fight, the honorable battle. They are forceful and convincing when presenting their ideas and opinions, and because they understand human nature all too well, capable of mercilessly exposing hypocrisy and pretense.
      The women born on this day are particularly forceful, both mentally and physically. The men may be no less strong, but tend to have an egotistical and dictatorial streak which can create conflict for them with others. Less evolved June 14 men are capable of clever duplicity. Both male and female June 14 people have strong critical leanings, and can be merciless when in a satirical or lampooning mood.
      June 14 people are really tough, difficult to get around or smooth-talk. Once they see the goal ahead of them, they go for it. Generally their loyalty extends first to their family, second to friends, and last to society. If attached to a leader or cause they can become a most articulate spokesperson. They make very bad enemies indeed, and one would be foolish to antagonise them for they know very well how to take revenge.
      Difficulties and problems abound for June 14 people, but they display remarkable expertise in managing them. Like experienced ballplayers, they know how to handle the intricacies of the game while keeping cool. Those born on this day must beware of dominating others in relationships; June 14 people often recognise problems way in advance and act on them, instead of giving their partners a chance to cope with things, even to fail (but learn from the experience). In this respect they are at best overprotective, at worst, compulsive.
      June 14 people value freedom of movement, both mental and physical freedom. To be imprisoned, detained or even delayed is intolerable to them. For some June 14 people, the fear of being held against their will can border on being a phobia.
      Those born on this day are intensely competitive and deeply enjoy winning. Indeed, they must avoid making every area of their life a power struggle. It is best that they restrict their aggression and competitive urges to areas outside of personal relationships. They must also beware of arrogance and overconfidence (particularly June 14 males) and of pushing their luck too far.
      Numbers and Planets:
      Those born on the 14th day of the month are ruled by the number 5 (1+4=5), and by the planet Mercury. The number 5, as well as the planet Mercury and the sign of Gemini all stand for change, implying a disdain for plodding behaviour and a propensity for impulsive action. June 14 people must learn to master impulsive urges, yet at the same time remain open to gradual (rather than sudden) change when it furthers their cause and that of those dependent on them. Fortunately, the number 5 bestows a resilient character which recovers quickly from the hard knocks of life.
      Tarot:
      The 14th card of the Major Arcana is Temperance. The figure shown is a guardian angel who protects us and keeps us on an even keel. This is a wonderful message for June 14 people, and they should heed it. Those born on June 14 should especially avoid all forms of egotistical excess, and cultivate their innate ability to heal themselves. Positively seen, Temperance modifies passions in order to allow for new truths to be learned and incorporated into one's life. However, it may also indicate negative traits of moodiness, trendiness and malleability.
      Health:
      Referring again to the Tarot card of June 14, Temperance, cultivating moderation in life is crucial to the health of those born on this day. Although seemingly possessed of boundless energy, they must be careful of overreaching physically or mentally. A balanced diet and regular sleep maintain equilibrium. When June 14 people lose their way and become prey to excesses and indulgences, their positive attributes fade and their success dwindles. If only for this reason, which speaks to their competitive nature and drive for success, they should learn to pace themselves and to be patient. Family, mates and friends are enormously important for bringing light into their lives.
      Advice:
      Learn moderation and get your balancing act together. Remember to return the attentions of those who care for you. Watch your ego, lest it get out of control. Allow your mate to experience life too; back off occasionally.
      Meditation:
      "Happiness is what we fear the most, peace somehow a luxury which we feel we cannot afford"

Musings and themes to Tzuyu. [Please listen and enjoy] ->>>>
      Japanese music
      English music

• By sacheol-21stC
      The following writings are taken from the book, "The Secret Language of Birthdays" by Gary Goldschneider and Joost Elffers (information available online as well). Readers are encourage to proceed with a light heart and open mind for enjoyment.  Similar writings for Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu shall be available in their respective threads, (and an addition for JYP himself). A brief summary of all readings (including additional selected Korean celebrities) are found on this post link. Thank you.
      Dahyun (May 28th, Gemini, The Magician)
      Element/Quality: Air/ Mutable
      Ruler/Symbol: Mercury/ The Twins
      Mode/Motto: Thought/ "I Communicate"
      Image/Season: Freedom (Gemini I)/ Late-Spring
      Gemini Stones & Uses:
      Citrine (lends sunniness to communication)
      Amber (grounds high-flying imagination)
      Tourmaline (helps concentration)
      Gemini Colours: Yellow, Light Green
      Gemini Body Areas: Hands, Arms, Shoulders, Nervous system, Upper respiratory system
      Gemini Keys: G major, G minor
      Gemini Plants: Tansy, Yarrow, Privet
      (Gemini I) Trees & Shrubs: May 22 - June 9 (Hawthorne)
      Gemini Attractions: To Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius

(May 28th) The Day of The Innovative Trailblazer
      Strengths: Unique, Individual, Creative
      Weaknesses: Egotistical, Overreaching, Impatient
      Reading:
      May 28 people are happiest when starting new projects, implementing their often singular ideas and feeling free in general to bring their thoughts to bear on the world around them. Their work is original and elegant in its simplicity. Because of their straightforward, hard-hitting style and highly individual viewpoints, they usually succeed when they find their meter. Until that time they may flounder, moving from one job or social group to another.
      Those born on this day are not just idea-oriented individuals but also doers. Individual freedom of action is their lodestone. Unfortunately, they sometimes get carried away and forget the rules that bind us all in society. Should they overreach themselves, they may suffer a blow which makes it difficult for them to get back on their feet again. If they have determination, they will continue undaunted; if not they may drop by the wayside.
      May 28 success stories are of the self-made variety. Rarely will those born on this day reach the heights through advantage or nepotism, but are more likely to come out of nowhere with unusual talents and take the field by storm. Less highly evolved individuals born on May 28 can suffer endless frustration being recognised, finding it particularly difficult to get others to listen to their improbable schemes. They should adjust to whatever system they work in and bide their time until they are called upon to innovate, rather than beating their head against the wall and arousing antagonism.
      May 28 people are seldom the best teachers and may have difficulties explaining what steps they followed in concretising their unusual ideas. Ultimately they are action people who are too busy doing to stop and think about their personal, often unique, thought process. Due to excessive ego drives, they can get out of touch with themselves or those around them. Thus, May 28 people need to give more thought to their motivations and those of others.
      Those born on this day will sometimes have trouble finishing projects, perhaps because they start so many and find the opening phase of greatest interest. They not only value innovation but in a deep sense need to be constantly rejuvenated by new stimuli. Perhaps they fear that by repeating themselves or staying with one project too long, they will lose their source of inspiration and begin to act in a mechanical fashion; but May 28 people must nonetheless learn to maintain and persevere. In a sense, what they create is what they have to live up to, and thus they present themselves with their greatest challenge.
      Numbers and Planets:
      Those born on the 28th of the month are ruled by the number 1 (2+8=10, 1+0=1), and by the Sun. Those ruled by the number 1 are typically individual, of a definite viewpoint and eager to rise to the top. As May 28 people are born close to the Cusp of Energy (May 19 - 24) and influenced by Mercury (ruler of Gemini), they can overwhelm others with their facile minds and tremendous energy. The Sun symbolises strong creative energy and fire, which should be kept flowing steadily rather than allowed to sporadically flare out of control.
      Tarot:
      The 1st card of the Major Arcana is The Magician, who symbolises intellect, communication, information, as well as magic. Over his head is an infinity symbol, which in some Tarot decks takes the form of a hat, in others a halo. Many interpretations may be drawn, one of which is that the Magician recognises the cyclical and unending nature of life and is empowered by this understanding. The positive traits suggested by this first card include diplomatic skill and shrewdness but, negatively, lack of scruples and opportunism.
      Health:
      Those born on May 28 may be accident-prone, since they are so often trying something new or developing new talents. Usually their outlook on life is positive, unless they meet with successive obstacles or go unappreciated, in which case they may very well go into an emotional nosedive. If those born on this day can give structure to their lives and direct their energies, they will remain in good psychological health. The love and affection of a few close friends and family is more than enough for May 28 people; with such support they can be a bit less vulnerable to the inevitable hard knocks of life. A widely varied diet, with interesting and exotic highlights, is recommended for May 28 people, since they bore easily. Those born on this day should not get carried away with overly rigorous or competitive sports unless they are serious athletes; moderate exercise is recommended.
      Advice:
      Get your moral priorities straight. Don't be so easily discouraged. Tend to the maintenance of one thing before moving on to another. Find your area of expertise and keep innovating within it. Try not to be so secretive about your inner feelings; loosen up a bit.
      Meditation:
      "We each have our own inner clock -- some run fast, some run slow"

Musings and themes to Dahyun. [Please listen and enjoy] ->>>>
      Japanese music
      English music

• By sacheol-21stC
      The following writings are taken from the book, "The Secret Language of Birthdays" by Gary Goldschneider and Joost Elffers (information available online as well). Readers are encourage to proceed with a light heart and open mind for enjoyment.  Similar writings for Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu shall be available in their respective threads, (and an addition for JYP himself). A brief summary of all readings (including additional selected Korean celebrities) are found on this post link. Thank you.
      Mina (March 24th, Aries, The Lovers)
      Element/Quality: Fire/ Cardinal
      Ruler/Symbol: Mars/ The Ram
      Mode/Motto: Intuition/ "I Am"
      Image/Season: Rebirth (Pisces-Aries cusp)/ Late-Winter/Early Spring (Equinox)
      Aries Stones & Uses:
      Diamond (enhances self-confidence)
      Ruby (raises fighting spirit)
      Emerald (helps communication)
      Amethyst (relieves headaches)
      Aries Colours: All shades of Red
      Aries Body Areas: Head, Face, Upper jaw, Cerebrum, Cerebrospinal system
      Aries Keys: A major, (F#) F sharp minor
      Aries Plants: Poppy, Thistle, Fern
      (Pisces-Aries cusp/ Spring Equinox) Trees & Shrubs: March 19 - March 24 (Furze, Gorse, Wild Olive)
      Aries Attractions: To Gemini, Leo, Libra, Scorpio

(March 24th) The Day of Beguiling Simplicity
      Strengths: Positive, Open, Affectionate
      Weaknesses: Imprecise, Depressive, Unrealistic
      Reading:
      March 24 people are spontaneous and direct, and generally prefer to keep life as simple as they can. When confronted with problems, whether in their work or personal life, they tend to make broad choices and avoid entanglements if possible. Yet fate seems to serve up complexity again and again for them -- whether in the form of difficult individuals or challenges which they must surmount. Finding the simplest manner with which to deal with such complexity can thus become a most pressing task.
      There is an undeniably childlike air about March 24 people -- their natural demeanour and openness is usually apparent at first meeting. Because of their attitude of wonder and expectation, however, they react worse than most to disappointment and rejection, and in extreme cases severe depression can overcome them. Indeed, for many born on this day a tinge of sadness is a lifelong companion.
      March 24 people usually display a quiet demeanour. Rarely do they enjoy speech for its own sake. Instead they prefer to express themselves physically, whether in love, hobbies or athletic endeavours. They can make highly satisfying partners, both as mates and co-workers. In addition, those born on this day seldom arouse antagonism in the workplace and are usually highly prized for their ability to unassumingly produce steady results.
      Modesty is a fine attribute of many March 24 people. Those born on this day can in fact be retiring, sometimes shy, yet it would be a great mistake for others to assume that they are passive or an easy touch. For example, in the face of opposition or outright attack, they show great fortitude and rarely back down, and in their home life they generally insist that things be done their way, harmoniously if possible. Where March 24 people are more vulnerable is when subtle pressures or negativity are exerted on them over a long period of time -- these may ultimately wear them down and insidiously undermine their hopeful and positive outlook.
      Because of their many desirable qualities -- affection, loyalty, spontaneity -- it may be difficult for friends and family to understand why March 24 people so often fall into problematical situations. Part of the reason may be that the optimistic expectations and openness of those born on this day prevent them from taking a more realistic approach. Thus March 24 people must learn to be more methodical and a bit less fanciful in confronting and solving daily problems, perhaps tempering their childlike directness with a healthy dose of watchfulness, caution and care.
      Numbers and Planets:
      Those born on the 24th of the month are ruled by the number 6 (2+4=6), and by the planet Venus. Those ruled by Venus and by the number 6 value harmony above all things, and find social interaction stimulating and rewarding. They enjoy romance, but the kind of love they crave is generally more affectionate in nature than passionate. However, because Mars rules Aries, March 24 people come under a Venus-Mars connection that grants sexual attractiveness and can product a rather stormy love life.
      Tarot:
      As if to emphasize this last point, the 6th card of the Major Arcana is The Lovers, symbolising the love that unites all of humanity through integration of masculine and feminine polarities. On the good side this card indicates affections and desires on a high moral, aesthetic and physical plane; on the bad side, unfulfilled desires, sentimentally and indecisiveness.
      Health:
      March 24 people are highly sensitive. Consequently their health is directly related to their mental-emotional state and to that of those around them. Above all, they should strive to achieve harmony in their relationship and living situation. Emotional imbalances may cause sickness, manifesting in a bewildering variety of symptoms -- some acute, some chronic. Yet even quite serious systemic disorders can clear up if the cause of the emotional imbalance is discovered and dealt with. Those born on March 24 do well with a balanced diet and should avoid powerful stimulants like coffee, alcohol and sugar when possible, although chocolate may be valuable for its possible anti-depressant properties. Dinners composed of rice or pasta and cooked vegetables, lightly spiced, may be best for keeping on an even keel. A daily or tri-weekly regimen of moderate physical exercise is highly recommended.
      Advice:
      Keep your life balanced and beware of attracting trouble. Handle small matters with care and patience. There are in fact details that merit your concern.
      Meditation:
      "The greatest gift that one can give to another is to reveal oneself"

Musings and themes to Mina. [Please listen and enjoy] ->>>>
      Japanese music
      English music