News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Hello¡¡ :ny-hmm:ONCE´S, Mi name is Laura I am from Peru so I do not speak much English and I met twice in 2015 with Loa, when I saw her prime M / V I loved it and from the moment I became a fan of them, my bias is Mina and momo and I would like to know more Once's I hope to get along very well with everyone.
PDT: You Can Write Me
SARANGUE¡¡

:mm-shy:

Follow my profile on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sbs12_sbs  

Edited by Lau123
  • Like 1

Awards

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy: 

• Like 1

Haai and welcome to TTF, hope you have a great experience here at this lovely forum :mm-heart:

It's okay tho, you can improve your english with us and learn more about ONCE and the girls :jy-rawr:

Whenever you want to chat, you can do it with pretty much everyone else unless they are busy:jy-kiss:

Anyways, be sure to join the discord if you are into that so you can have a way more interesting experience here at TTF :mm-jjang:

• Like 1

Awards

Read the rules first, my dear child!

If you have any questions about rules, privacy or personal information,
you can go 
here or you can PM me about it, I'll try to reply as quick as possible!

Don’t know how this place works? Do not fear! Go here for help!

If you have a question/suggestion for staff members, you can go here to ask them!

If you ever feel bored, all you have to do is go here and you can play some form games with other members!

Have amazing information about TWICE that you are dying to share with other people? You can do that here!
But make sure that your information hasn’t already been shown on another topic in TTF!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message a staff member!
:twice-hug:

• Like 1

Hello Laura, welcome to TTF~I'm picapict and My main bias is Mina :mn-ooh:

Mina is too adorable right? haha :mn-peace:

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @Lau123:dh-hi: Hope we can be good friends 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Picapict said:

Hello Laura, welcome to TTF~I'm picapict and My main bias is Mina :mn-ooh:

Mina is too adorable right? haha :mn-peace:

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @Lau123:dh-hi: Hope we can be good friends 

Beep-beep. This is getting old, beep-boop. I'm a real human who sleeps, I promise. Beep.

• Like 1

Hola Laura! :sn-pew:

Espero que nos llevemos bien y podamos ser amigas :ny-yes:

Siempre que necesites algo estaré por aquí así que no te cortes al enviarme un mensaje o lo que quieras, un besito :ny-chu:

Que sepas que mi bias también es Momo y también adoro a Mina (?)

• Like 2

Awards

Just a reminder, most people here actually have English as their second language,
so don't feel afraid to not know English all that well ^^

Lots of people (including me) are willing to teach you English if you would like :)
I took Spanish for five years, so I think I know a pretty good amount.

Feel free to message me if you need any help.
(You can write it in Spanish if you don't know how to say it in English).

Spoiler

Solo un recordatorio, la mayoría de la gente aquí realmente tiene el inglés como segundo idioma,
así que no temas no saber inglés muy bien ^^

Mucha gente (incluyéndome a mí) está dispuesta a enseñarte inglés si quieres :)
Tomé español por cinco años, así que creo que sé bastante.

Siéntase libre de enviarme un mensaje si necesita ayuda.
(Puede escribirlo en español si no sabe cómo decirlo en inglés).

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Phebe said:

Beep-beep. This is getting old, beep-boop. I'm a real human who sleeps, I promise. Beep.

should i remove it from my template then? lmao 

if u are a real human prove it to me, that you sleep?

24 minutes ago, Picapict said:

should i remove it from my template then? lmao 

if u are a real human prove it to me, that you sleep?

I just woke up :ny-sad:

A BIG WELCOME fellow ONCE:dh-oh: and welcome to the TEAM TWICE family! :sn-shy:I am sure you will find a nice group of ONCEs here to talk to :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and is there anything you need, do voice out! :ny-tough: We will be happy to help you! :dh-wink:

Bonus content for new ONCEs xD

Spoiler
  • Like 1

@Lau123 Hello and welcome to TTF :sn-hi: ... Sorry for late greetings :sn-derp: ... I thought you're from Korea :ny-lol: ... Nice to meet you :mm-heart: ... Enjoy your stay .... and I'm already seeing you around :ty-peek: 

Edited by Lost Penguin
  • Like 1