News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
A.Moguri

[FANART / GRAPHICS] Moguri's HD GIFs Galore! | Updated 9/4/18 |

dJINGeY.gif

| Introduction |

As some of you guys here might know, I like making gif images a lot. So I figured I'll start a thread to share the gif images that I have made so far. This thread will mostly be for sharing HD gif images that I have personally made and will not include gif images that are found on the web. Also, most of the gif images will have really big file sizes due to it being from the original HD source, therefore some editing would be needed if you are interested in using it.

Well then, shall we get started?

WARNING!

Might cause lag if viewing everything at once. Recommended to open 1 spoiler at a time and close it when moving on to the next.

| Twice Gifs |

Look here for all the Twice related gifs~

Nayeon -

Spoiler

NEW! What Is Love? MV

1WNJl6j.gif

Brand New Girl MV | Brand New Girl MV | Candy Pop MV

Jeongyeon -

Spoiler

NEW! What Is Love? MV

IIr05gX.gif

Brand New Girl MV | Candy Pop MV

Momo -

Sana -

Jihyo -

Mina -

Dahyun -

Spoiler

Chaeyoung -

Spoiler

NEW! What Is Love? MV

7Yqs84d.gif

Brand New Girl MV | Candy Pop MV

Tzuyu -

Spoiler

OTP -

OT9 -

Spoiler

NEW! What Is Love? MV

7MBMN5r.gif

NEW! What Is Love? MV Teaser | Y!mobile 2017 CF | Candy Pop MV

| Other Gifs |

Look here for all the Non-Twice related gifs~

| Bonus Stuff |

Presents from me to you. Ready made stuff to be used anytime~

Display Pictures -

Spoiler

Twice X MLB Spring 2018 CF (Nayeon)

4Ywss8X.gif     LCKT9R1.gif

Twice X MLB Spring 2018 CF (Jeongyeon)

ZKYNSrQ.gif     yXA3SYK.gif

Twice X MLB Spring 2018 CF (Momo)

7O33kqc.gif     UVWn0ZS.gif     d4NCklx.gif

Twice X MLB Spring 2018 CF (Sana)

slTToBd.gif     sAvIX4i.gif

Twice X MLB Spring 2018 CF (Jihyo)

0Iqf0gJ.gif     RICrvCx.gif

Twice X MLB Spring 2018 CF (Mina)

phSdu1j.gif     v1hm5jI.gif     Qg8wn3I.gif

Twice X MLB Spring 2018 CF (Dahyun)

idfAIKt.gif     hF722np.gif

Twice X MLB Spring 2018 CF (Chaeyoung)

okdW6k2.gif     8iDqo37.gif

Twice X MLB Spring 2018 CF (Tzuyu)

pEn7ts7.gif     8j17N1N.gif

Twicetagram Jacket BTS (Momo)

hRgehdh.gif

Images -

Spoiler

Touchdown In Japan (Twice)

pfao4Xj.png

Touchdown In Japan (Nayeon)

2jULX0r.png

Touchdown In Japan (Jeongyeon)

ljbHfgQ.png

Touchdown In Japan (Momo)

SVroYCO.png

Touchdown In Japan (Sana)

NQhxIWA.png

Touchdown In Japan (Jihyo)

2I8JhEI.png

Touchdown In Japan (Mina)

Qb8DHSw.png

Touchdown In Japan (Dahyun)

8x8evex.png

Touchdown In Japan (Chaeyoung)

rPNrLgD.png

Touchdown In Japan (Tzuyu)

4010zHc.png

| Requests |

Requests are currently Open!

Format to Request:

• TTF Username (Your Team Twice Username)
  • Member Requesting For (Which idol from which group)
  • Video (Video which the gif is gonna be made from. The higher the quality the better)
  • Time Frame (The video timing on the part which you want to be made into a gif image)
  • Purpose & Size (How you are using it and the estimated file size for uploading)

Example:

• Username: A.Moguri
  • Member Requesting For: Momo of Twice
  • Video: Youtube
  • Time Frame: 0:30 - 0:36
  • Purpose & Size: Signature, <10mb

Note: You can provide me Download Links for the videos or just the URL itself and i will take care of the rest. Please DO NOT embed the video here. Just put it as a link using the link button when posting. The purpose of the image is just for me to know how much I will need to trim the image. Also, you can leave certain parts of the request format blank which means I will be deciding for that area which you have left it blank.

Disclaimer:

All gif images' quality comes from the original video's quality. I bear no responsibility for low quality gif images if I do not have a good video source. Also, resizing the gif images will also cause a reduction in the quality.

Requested Gifs -

Spoiler

Signature for Maxix

Jy8lEWF.gif

Signatures for Strelitzia

0S6h0vt.gif     o9bpHSR.gif

Signatures for ひらい もも

kPSuDVK.gif     nQ3FkoP.gif

Signatures for Kishward

6rlxL2u.gif     p2Npfdx.gif

Signature for #Twice

bK3IHR9.gif

| Software Used |

Adobe After Effects - Photoshop - MkvExtractGUI2 -  MP4BoxGUI

• Upvote 1

Looks good. Really like your signature one.

Awards

Dear momo's guardian can I request one like the one on your signature but from Jeongyeon? Is that possible? I'll die for one of those

Awards

56 minutes ago, maxix said:

Dear momo's guardian can I request one like the one on your signature but from Jeongyeon? Is that possible? I'll die for one of those

Sure, but the signature you will be using will be pretty small though, due to the limitations. Is that fine?

28 minutes ago, A.Moguri said:

Sure, but the signature you will be using will be pretty small though, due to the limitations. Is that fine?

It's fine,  can I resize it when I get over the limitations? 

Awards

1 minute ago, maxix said:

It's fine,  can I resize it when I get over the limitations? 

Sure thing. I'll tag you once i'm finished with it.

:ny-soju:

Thank you so much, it looks great! I'm the first request :mm-jjang:

Awards

Can I ask you about two gifs of Momo for my Signature? If can that be possible :ny-pout:

I really like yours and maxix's gif! P.s: I love Momo with black hair, signal era and Twicetagram era. :ny-yes:

Thank you so much! :sn-heart:

Awards

6 hours ago, maxix said:

Thank you so much, it looks great! I'm the first request :mm-jjang:

Glad you like it~ :mm-heart:

5 hours ago, Strelitzia said:

Can I ask you about two gifs of Momo for my Signature? If can that be possible :ny-pout:

I really like yours and maxix's gif! P.s: I love Momo with black hair, signal era and Twicetagram era. :ny-yes:

Thank you so much! :sn-heart:

Will it be possible to provide me with a video source where i can create the gifs from? Or can it just be any gifs of my choosing for those 2 eras?

1 minute ago, A.Moguri said:

Will it be possible to provide me with a video source where i can create the gifs from? Or can it just be any gifs of my choosing for those 2 eras?

Any gif of that era you like! 

Awards

52 minutes ago, A.Moguri said:

Alright, will tag you when i'm done with them.

Thanks! :mm-heart:

Awards

7 hours ago, A.Moguri said:

Done with your Signature @Strelitzia.

You can find it with the first post.

:mm-pdnim:

I love it! Thank you so much, you did it so well  :sn-lub:

Awards

10 minutes ago, Strelitzia said:

I love it! Thank you so much, you did it so well  :sn-lub:

No problem. Glad you like it.

:mm-shy:

26 minutes ago, Plume said:

Oh wow it looks good. I'll maybe request a signature once! Keep it up @A.Moguri :ny-soju:

Haha thanks.

Anytime with the requests. =3

:sn-pew:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, optzumistic said:

Your gifs are amazing:ny-yes::mm-jjang:

5 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

yeah~ thanks buddy!

Glad you guys like it~

:mm-shy:

@A.Moguri May I use those gifs above for my signature? :sn-aww:

Can you show the gifs above as just links tho? It's so laggy, I wanna see them all but I can't :')

Edited by Ahn Haeju

Awards

1 hour ago, Ahn Haeju said:

@A.Moguri May I use those gifs above for my signature? :sn-aww:

Can you show the gifs above as just links tho? It's so laggy, I wanna see them all but I can't :')

Sure, go ahead and use them.

As for the lag issue, try opening a spoiler at a time and close them when not viewing. That should help a bit. I might change them to links in the future once i have more uploads.

:mn-hehe:

1 hour ago, A.Moguri said:

Sure, go ahead and use them.

As for the lag issue, try opening a spoiler at a time and close them when not viewing. That should help a bit. I might change them to links in the future once i have more uploads.

:mn-hehe:

Thank youuu 

Awards