• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
sacheol-21stC

[VID] TWICE「Candy Pop」Music Video

TWICE (with JYP) comes out from animation and meets with little fangirl(ONCE) on 14th March, 5pm-KST.

Edited by sacheol-21stC

A very Twice like song thats for sure.

I'm not sure about this one. It's alright, nothing special.

What? Really? This is real? But why? I don't want to be negative or a critic of Twice but it looks like "Just Right" by GOT7. :ny-yes: Why JYP? It looks cute but I don't really like the cute concept like this. But it sounds good. :sn-lub:

Edited by JokbalManiaMomo

I gather this is made mainly for J-ONCE, in view for the Japanese market, as well as animation lovers.

Edited by sacheol-21stC
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What part of this song looks like "Just Right" from GOT7, apart from the little girl being sad ? That's really reaching to be honest.

That being said, I think this is a lot better than One More Time 

I really enjoy the song but the M/V could've been way better imo, maybe it'll get better the more I watch it but  it is definitely focused on J-ONCE's and Animation lovers just as @sacheol-21stC said.

Love the cute outfits though and the way jeongyeon and sana were stylized :mm-wow:

• Upvote 1

Awards

I'm not liking the anime concept.

It may just be me, but it feels like TWICE is trying too hard to fit into the Japanese community.
They should just keep their normal style but singing in Japanese.

It's kinda annoying to me.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Phebe said:

I'm not liking the anime concept.

It may just be me, but it feels like TWICE is trying too hard to fit into the Japanese community.
They should just keep their normal style but singing in Japanese.

It's kinda annoying to me.

uhh it's because it's a necessity, they debuted in Japan so how can u expect they'll do their same Korean thing in another country. 

It's a cartoon for me, not an anime :ny-yes: they never did announced that it was an anime version tho.

• Downvote 1

Awards

Just now, TendyLoops said:

uhh it's because it's a necessity, they debuted in Japan so how can u expect they'll do their same Korean thing in another country. 

It's a cartoon for me, not an anime :ny-yes: they never did announced that it was an anime version tho.

I get that, but doing this weird concept in this MV is taking it too far.

Yes, but all ONCE's are screaming over it being an anime ver.

1 minute ago, Phebe said:

I get that, but doing this weird concept in this MV is taking it too far.

Yes, but all ONCE's are screaming over it being an anime ver.

enlighten them about the difference of anime and cartoon lmao

Awards

3 minutes ago, TendyLoops said:

enlighten them about the difference of anime and cartoon lmao

They say it's anime because it's from Japan :dh-srs:

2 minutes ago, Phebe said:

They say it's anime because it's from Japan :dh-srs:

a legendary stereotype since 20th century

Awards

14th March, 5pm-JST/KST.

Reboot anime of Love Live! School Idol Project?!

220px-Love_Live!_promotional_image.jpg

Promotional image featuring the main characters of Love Live!. Clockwise from the center: Honoka, Umi, Kotori, Maki, Nozomi, Eli, Rin, Hanayo and Nico.

Anime opening for spinoff, Love Live! Sunshine!! ?!

qlow-220px-Love_Live!_Sunshine!!_promoti

Or a sequel movie of Love Live! The School Idol Movie?

A TWICE musical movie!!!!???

Spoiler

cr: wiki

Edited by sacheol-21stC

I can see why people wouldn't like the animation-style mv, but personally I like it a lot! It's super cute and adorable to watch! The song is good too, but I like the video more than the song. And Tzuyu's pigtails are killing me! :jh-myheart:

One thing that still kinda bugs me is the line distribution. I understand that Nayeon and Jihyo are lead and main vocalists so of course they're going to have lots of lines, but since it's a Japanese song, I think the Japanese members should get more lines. Sana's voice fits perfectly with this song, I wish she would have had more lines. And Momo barely had anything :mm-tt: Overall I still liked it a lot though!

• Upvote 1

It's still a very 'Twice'-like song and MV. They don't have to stay in one concept until forever. It's a good thing that they're trying different concepts every comeback. For the line distribution, well, just because a member gets more lines doesn't mean it's unfair. It's just a matter of weighing down things. If you get what I mean.

:)

Personally i think the song is so damn good, but for the mv, yeah gotta agree with some that said this is not the best they've done (this is not the kind for me to watch over and over, like their other mv). But still it's good that they put some animation into it for japanese market. And some people actually would love this so much because there are many onces that also watched Love Live. Overall the mv not that bad because it was aimed for J-Onces (pretty sure they nailed it) and the song? One of my fave so far :jh-gj: