News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TendyLoops

[DISCUSSION] TWICE - CANDY POP MV THEORIES

Okay so I know this is too fast but I need your thoughts about the theories of the latest 2nd release of TWICE in Japan which is Candy Pop, lmao I never knew their comeback in Japan would go too fast.

First, there's a calendar that shows March 14...
eRh1v7T.png

...and a clock that shows exactly 5pm, we will assume it's 5pm because of the light outside the room.
tW5YU65.jpg

...and there's this girl which I will assume she represents ONCE. a lonely ONCE until...

Spoiler

F9KxRmf.png

this man shows up and set things up like bringing TWICE to this girl. I don't even know if this is JYP or Brock from Pokemon

Spoiler

uivTnSW.png

So what do you guys think of it. is it another...

• Comeback? (But it's unusual because the time they hinted was 5pm, and they usually comebacks at 12am)
  • Concert tour?
  • or TWICE Anime? (the animation is not bad tho, so we will include this speculations)
  • Fan meeting like ONCE BEGINS? (makes sense because of what that asian boy did, I mean JYP... or Brock whatever)

Comment your thoughts below :ny-tt:

Ps. JYP really look like Brock tbh

Spoiler

9tiKHpy.png
Pokemon-Brock-Pan.jpg

EDIT: These cute policewomen might be THRICEs lmao

Spoiler

BUeTfEg.pngVPUnlhj.png3VnYX2h.jpg

March 14 is White Day so maybe a fan meeting sounds possible on that day but then again that doesn't seem like something you would make a hidden message for in a music video.

Awards

Maybe It's a concert tour or maybe it's nothing ( which is probably not the case because JYP really loves placing spoilers of what's next on every single M/V) we should wait a couple of days or so, so they can release more hints because 5 PM doesn't sound a usual time for any of the TWICE's events, and the date could mean any of those you listed above :ny-lol:

Awards

I think will be a Twice Anime, because isn't in March when the spring anime season comes out? :sn-stare:

Also this doesn't looks like the Candy Pop teaser at all

Spoiler

But also is White Day so maybe we have a new comeback on Japan? Dunno but I really want to know  :ty-lol:

Awards

...also It might be a TWICE game since Dahyun's holding a Gameboy with no cartridge
9YPPQtG.png

..another one we noticed is they maybe hinted another TWICE TV in Paris. Since the Eiffel Tower is from Paris and the Statue of Liberty which is in New York, it was a gift from France as you can read in history.

What do you guys think?IxCADUm.jpg

So to summarize, you assume that there will be something out at March 14th, 5pm?

I hope it will be an anime series. I like the style is so cute!

Awards

14th March is also White Day in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong and Vietnam.

Wiki quote:

"In Japan, Valentine's Day is typically observed by girls and women presenting chocolate gifts (either store-bought or handmade), usually to boys or men, as an expression of love, courtesy, or social obligation. "

"On White Day, the reverse happens: men who received a honmei-choco (本命チョコ, 'chocolate of love') or giri-choco (義理チョコ, 'courtesy chocolate') on Valentine's Day are expected to return the favor by giving gifts."

"In South Korea, White Day is March 14. And it is also observed as a day for men to give women sweets, as a sort of repayment for the gifts women gave on Valentine's Day (usually chocolate). However, in contrast to Japan, men generally purchase lollipops or other hard candies for the holiday. Chocolate gift sets are also sold for the holiday, but the majority of the gifts sets are filled with hard candies."

#Candy Pop.

14th March is also the date that DAY6 releases their Japanese debut single,「If ~また逢えたら~」"If ~ I will see you again", possibly as the reply gift on White Day.

https://mdpr.jp/k-enta/detail/1739671

On 11/01/2018 at 4:44 PM, TendyLoops said:
  • Fan meeting like ONCE BEGINS? (makes sense because of what that asian boy did, I mean JYP... or Brock whatever)

Ps. JYP really look like Brock tbh

Hide contents

9tiKHpy.png
Pokemon-Brock-Pan.jpg

LMAO :ny-lol:

But anyway, as others have said, March 14th is White Day, when girls give candy to the boys who gave them chocolate a month previously, so I wonder whether that calendar date is just to set the story of the M/V, like the girl hasn't received any candy so she's glum until TWICE turn up and save the day or whatever, lol. Or maybe there is more to it...

I can't believe they would have yet another comeback in just a couple of months. I can barely keep up with all this, myself, so how can we expect TWICE to?  :jy-stress:

Also, am I the only one who didn't realise the M/V was gonna be out already? :ty-notbad:

On 1/13/2018 at 3:18 AM, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Also, am I the only one who didn't realise the M/V was gonna be out already?

You're not alone :cy-mnet:

oops I thought it was the girl's birthday and she was sad that her parents weren't home to celebrate with her. then twice magically appears to celebrate her birthday with her :ny-lol:

• Similar Content

• By DoubleDogDare
      Like really dubu just completely shuts down like I can hear the windows startup sound XDDDDDDDDDDD LOL
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE's Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina will be among the guest judging panel at JTBC's "Hidden Singer: Season 5" - Hong Jin Young's episode (Ep.7) on July 29th (Sun.), 10.30pm-KST.
      Website: http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/trailer/pr10010744/pm10047872/vo10238911/view
      The other guest judges shall be host/DJ/comedian Song Eun I, comedian Byun Gi Soo, singer Shin Ji(from Koyote), television personality/former professional Starcraft gamer Hong Jin Ho (gamer alias:YellOW)
      Preview:

OSEN article: Recording for "Hidden Singer: Season 5" - Hong Jin Young's episode is done on July 12th, along with three of TWICE's members, Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina.

CR: OSEN

Please help update TWICE's (Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina) broadcast schedule in "Hidden Singer: Season 5" on July 29th in the calendar, thanks. @Jokballet
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE's Nayeon & Jihyo shall guest appearance at JTBC's talk show, "Kim Je Dong's Talk To You 2" on July 24th(Tues.), 9.30pm-KST
      Website: http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/trailer/pr10010770/pm10048100/vo10237766/view
      Preview:

• By sacheol-21stC
      Twice wraps up with five crowns
      Topping five of Korea’s major music charts, Twice is wrapping up its promotional activities for its recent EP “Summer Nights” on top.

The nine-piece act won first on SBS’s “Inkigayo” on Sunday, along with previous top rankings on four other music charts, including MBC’s “Show! Music Core” and KBS’ “Music bank."

(SBS Inkigayo)
      Jeongyeon spoke directly to the group’s supporters, saying, “Thank you to Once for coming to the show for two weeks even during the hot weather.”

Twice’s latest EP, “Summer Night,” which includes nine tracks, was released on July 9, topping music charts immediately for the group that debuted just some three years ago.

By Kim Hye-soo (clairek@heraldcorp.com)
      CR: KPOPHERALD
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report] Twice’s best dancer Momo holds ‘Dance the Night Away’ tutorial

(Naver's V Live)
      Twice’s Momo showed fans how it’s done.

The 21-year-old held a virtual dance class on Naver’s V live Saturday at midnight.

She kicked off the broadcast in the dance practice hall.

“Should I use a filter? Which is better?” she posed to the viewers.

“I’m eating chips so that I’ll have some energy to dance,” she announced, before issue a warning: “If you eat too much, you might feel like
      throwing up while dancing.”

However, that didn’t stop her from munching on chips and gummy candy for a while, even as she said, “If you’re trying to lose weight, this dance could help.”

(Naver's V Live)
      She began with light stretching before officially delving into dance instructions, and then she took fans through the “Dance the Night Away” choreography step by step.

“I’m exhausted,” she said at the end of the hour-long video.

Momo has the reputation as the group’s best dancer, which is probably why she stepped up to give the dance tutorial.
      https://www.vlive.tv/video/81267

By The Korea Herald (khnews@heraldcorp.com)
      CR: KPOPHERALD