• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
TendyLoops

[DISCUSSION] TWICE - CANDY POP MV THEORIES

Okay so I know this is too fast but I need your thoughts about the theories of the latest 2nd release of TWICE in Japan which is Candy Pop, lmao I never knew their comeback in Japan would go too fast.

First, there's a calendar that shows March 14...
eRh1v7T.png

...and a clock that shows exactly 5pm, we will assume it's 5pm because of the light outside the room.
tW5YU65.jpg

...and there's this girl which I will assume she represents ONCE. a lonely ONCE until...

Spoiler

F9KxRmf.png

this man shows up and set things up like bringing TWICE to this girl. I don't even know if this is JYP or Brock from Pokemon

Spoiler

uivTnSW.png

So what do you guys think of it. is it another...

• Comeback? (But it's unusual because the time they hinted was 5pm, and they usually comebacks at 12am)
  • Concert tour?
  • or TWICE Anime? (the animation is not bad tho, so we will include this speculations)
  • Fan meeting like ONCE BEGINS? (makes sense because of what that asian boy did, I mean JYP... or Brock whatever)

Comment your thoughts below :ny-tt:

Ps. JYP really look like Brock tbh

Spoiler

9tiKHpy.png
Pokemon-Brock-Pan.jpg

EDIT: These cute policewomen might be THRICEs lmao

Spoiler

BUeTfEg.pngVPUnlhj.png3VnYX2h.jpg

Edited by TendyLoops
  • Like 1

Awards

March 14 is White Day so maybe a fan meeting sounds possible on that day but then again that doesn't seem like something you would make a hidden message for in a music video.

Edited by pdn

Maybe It's a concert tour or maybe it's nothing ( which is probably not the case because JYP really loves placing spoilers of what's next on every single M/V) we should wait a couple of days or so, so they can release more hints because 5 PM doesn't sound a usual time for any of the TWICE's events, and the date could mean any of those you listed above :ny-lol:

Awards

I think will be a Twice Anime, because isn't in March when the spring anime season comes out? :sn-stare:

Also this doesn't looks like the Candy Pop teaser at all

Spoiler

But also is White Day so maybe we have a new comeback on Japan? Dunno but I really want to know  :ty-lol:

Edited by Momosey

Awards

...also It might be a TWICE game since Dahyun's holding a Gameboy with no cartridge
9YPPQtG.png

Awards

..another one we noticed is they maybe hinted another TWICE TV in Paris. Since the Eiffel Tower is from Paris and the Statue of Liberty which is in New York, it was a gift from France as you can read in history.

What do you guys think?IxCADUm.jpg

Awards

So to summarize, you assume that there will be something out at March 14th, 5pm?

I hope it will be an anime series. I like the style is so cute!

Awards

14th March is also White Day in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong and Vietnam.

Wiki quote:

"In Japan, Valentine's Day is typically observed by girls and women presenting chocolate gifts (either store-bought or handmade), usually to boys or men, as an expression of love, courtesy, or social obligation. "

"On White Day, the reverse happens: men who received a honmei-choco (本命チョコ, 'chocolate of love') or giri-choco (義理チョコ, 'courtesy chocolate') on Valentine's Day are expected to return the favor by giving gifts."

"In South Korea, White Day is March 14. And it is also observed as a day for men to give women sweets, as a sort of repayment for the gifts women gave on Valentine's Day (usually chocolate). However, in contrast to Japan, men generally purchase lollipops or other hard candies for the holiday. Chocolate gift sets are also sold for the holiday, but the majority of the gifts sets are filled with hard candies."

#Candy Pop.

Edited by sacheol-21stC

14th March is also the date that DAY6 releases their Japanese debut single,「If ~また逢えたら~」"If ~ I will see you again", possibly as the reply gift on White Day.

https://mdpr.jp/k-enta/detail/1739671

On 11/01/2018 at 4:44 PM, TendyLoops said:
  • Fan meeting like ONCE BEGINS? (makes sense because of what that asian boy did, I mean JYP... or Brock whatever)

Ps. JYP really look like Brock tbh

Hide contents

9tiKHpy.png
Pokemon-Brock-Pan.jpg

LMAO :ny-lol:

But anyway, as others have said, March 14th is White Day, when girls give candy to the boys who gave them chocolate a month previously, so I wonder whether that calendar date is just to set the story of the M/V, like the girl hasn't received any candy so she's glum until TWICE turn up and save the day or whatever, lol. Or maybe there is more to it...

I can't believe they would have yet another comeback in just a couple of months. I can barely keep up with all this, myself, so how can we expect TWICE to?  :jy-stress:

Also, am I the only one who didn't realise the M/V was gonna be out already? :ty-notbad:

Edited by TWICE's Pet Gerbil

On 1/13/2018 at 3:18 AM, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Also, am I the only one who didn't realise the M/V was gonna be out already?

You're not alone :cy-mnet:

Awards

oops I thought it was the girl's birthday and she was sad that her parents weren't home to celebrate with her. then twice magically appears to celebrate her birthday with her :ny-lol:

Awards