News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Pink Heart Shaker

ANNYEONG, YEOROBUN!

Hi, guys!

Newbie ONCE here.

I'm 25 Years Old (a tad old, i know. Hahahaha) and I'm from Indonesia.

I got really interested in TWICE about a week ago. (Thanks to my friend who keeps RT-ing pics and news about TWICE)

and i can say that I'M HOOKED! :love:

I love all of the members and it's so hard for me to decide who's my ultimate bias,

but right now my favorite is Momo and Nayeon :ny-yes::mm-pdnim:

I also have a twitter account (@PINKOT9) and if anyone would like to be followed back, just ask :)

I think that's enough for now. I really hope to get to know you all and thanks for your attention.

:sn-shy:

Awards

Hi my chingu! :dh-hi:

Nice to meet you.

Hope you will enjoy your stay here. Let's be friends! 

:ny-rawr:

Edited by Strelitzia
  • Like 1

Awards

Welcome! :ny-cute: Now that you've joined here, it'll probably be even harder for you to choose a bias since you'll see so many posts about how awesome all of them are, but that's the best type of problem to have! :jh-myheart:

• Like 1

Awards

2 hours ago, TzuyuLily said:

Welcome! :ny-cute: Now that you've joined here, it'll probably be even harder for you to choose a bias since you'll see so many posts about how awesome all of them are, but that's the best type of problem to have! :jh-myheart:

I think it's Once's first problem :ny-lol:

Totally agree with you. All of the girls are exceptionally charming. I love them all!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

I don't know how to access the chatbox, though.

A little help?

• Like 1

Awards

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy:

• Like 1

Hello there, I'm Phebe!
I'm a 
Moderator here on TTF (Team Twice Forums).
I'm also a bot who never sleeps.
(According to a special someone)

Before you adventure into the world of TWICE, be sure to:
Read the 
rules.
If you have any questions about rules or privacy and personal information,
you can go
 hereor you can PM me about it, I'll try to reply as quick as possible!

Don’t know how this place works? Do not fear! Go here for help!

If you have a question/suggestion for staff members, you can go here to ask them!

If you ever feel bored, all you have to do is go here and you can play some form games with other members!

Have amazing information about TWICE that you are dying to share with other people? You can do that here!
But make sure that your information hasn’t already been shown on another topic in TTF!

If you have any more questions, feel free to message a staff member!

That's about as much as I can explain for now.
:twice-hug:

Hi there, welcome to TTF~ I'm picapict and My ultimate bias is Mina :mn-ooh:

wah Once dari indonesia, bisa dateng ke sini buat ketemu member indonesia lainnya hehe

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~ 

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @Pink Heart Shakerhope we can be good friends :dh-hi:

Mari :jy-flee:

• Like 1

Wow, you're even older than me... :ny-lol:

Welcome Pink Heart Shaker! Hope you have a great time here! :ny-nice:

The guides and rules the others posted will be of great use to you. Otherwise feel free to ask any of us if you ever need a hand. :mn-peace:

Spoiler

I see your profile pic is same as my first custom award... :mn-tea:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Picapict said:

Hi there, welcome to TTF~ I'm picapict and My ultimate bias is Mina :mn-ooh:

wah Once dari indonesia, bisa dateng ke sini buat ketemu member indonesia lainnya hehe

Here's the guide to make u understand TTF better and here's some rules u have to follow

If there's anything you don't understand you can ask the staff about it, or ask any member here is fine except @Phebe never trust this one:ny-nono:

lol kidding, u can always ask phebe since she is our community bot who never sleep~ 

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay here~ See you around @Pink Heart Shakerhope we can be good friends :dh-hi:

Mari :jy-flee:

Makasih buat sambutannya, KK...

I will definitely enjoy my time here. Been a long time since i last joined on a fanforum 😆

Awards

7 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Wow, you're even older than me... :ny-lol:

Welcome Pink Heart Shaker! Hope you have a great time here! :ny-nice:

The guides and rules the others posted will be of great use to you. Otherwise feel free to ask any of us if you ever need a hand. :mn-peace:

Hide contents

I see your profile pic is same as my first custom award... :mn-tea:

Please tell me that i'm not the oldest once around here... LOL!!

I look forward to get some of those custom awards. I have a lot of postings to do :ny-tough:

Awards

MI2J9YU.gif

Hello there. I am Andy. Nice to meet you~

Do enjoy the forums and meeting new people while you are here.

Also, here are some useful links that you might need while getting started:

Forum Guides | Team Twice's Discord | Contacting a Mod |

:ny-soju:

Cheers!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pink Heart Shaker said:

Please tell me that i'm not the oldest once around here... LOL!!

I look forward to get some of those custom awards. I have a lot of postings to do :ny-tough:

There are older ones, but not many. :ny-lol: I started a poll to profile TTF's age ranges, which you can find here if you like. :ty-hey:

9 hours ago, A.Moguri said:

MI2J9YU.gif

Hello there. I am Andy. Nice to meet you~

Do enjoy the forums and meeting new people while you are here.

Also, here are some useful links that you might need while getting started:

Forum Guides | Team Twice's Discord | Contacting a Mod |

Cheers!

I feel so attacked by your current signature. :jh-myheart:

14 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

There are older ones, but not many. :ny-lol: I started a poll to profile TTF's age ranges, which you can find here if you like. :ty-hey:

I feel so attacked by your current signature. :jh-myheart:

LOLS. I changed it. =3

:ny-lol:

52 minutes ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Noooo, I liked feeling attacked. :ny-look:

Haha, I prefer a more personal signature~ XD

Hello welcome to team twice....I know it's hard lose our addiction to twice:jyp-kappa:we all love their hypnotic beats....My favorite twice member is Jeongyeon:jy-cutie:but my bias wrecker is mina:mn-gasp:if you need help ask one of the mods(not me I'm just saying hello)...안 녕!!😁😁 Hope u have a good time here

• Like 1

Awards

On 1/14/2018 at 8:14 AM, Aiden Williams said:

Hello welcome to team twice....I know it's hard lose our addiction to twice:jyp-kappa:we all love their hypnotic beats....My favorite twice member is Jeongyeon:jy-cutie:but my bias wrecker is mina:mn-gasp:if you need help ask one of the mods(not me I'm just saying hello)...안 녕!!😁😁 Hope u have a good time here

Just now, Ahn Haeju said:

Hi Pinky~ Welcome to TTF. See you around ^^

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone ^^

I like it here :ny-soju:

Awards

1 minute ago, Pink Heart Shaker said:

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone ^^

I like it here :ny-soju:

Glad you enjoy it! I'm happy to see new active members. They keep this sweet forum alive :ny-nice:

• Like 1

Awards

Hello and welcome to TTF!

I hope you'll enjoy posting & chatting here :cheer:If you need help do ask! We're a great community and we're all friends here.

Hope to see you around @Pink Heart Shaker